Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Shadow artifact skins

Anybody else pissed at how terrible our artifact looks? Now every class gets new skins, which look amazing, burning warglaives etc, even holy and disc weapons look beautiful.
    What do we get? same skin... in curved... what
    Last edited by pawsz; 2016-11-05 at 04:40 PM.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the pic of the new skin looks amazing. Perfect fit for my mog. Funny how two people can have exact opposite opinions of something. Of all the new stuff coming it was what I was most interested in...

lol
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    I think the pic of the new skin looks amazing. Perfect fit for my mog. Funny how two people can have exact opposite opinions of something. Of all the new stuff coming it was what I was most interested in...

lol
    Even if you like it you must admit Blizzard didnt put any effort into it.
    Could have been a shadow dagger or had some awesome animations or some glow or whatever. But no its like the standard skin just curved.
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it.

I just wish we already had that instead of the two rows that, to me, look exactly alike. And that instead of that we got something way more over the top. Daggers are kinda boring as is so a dagger made completely of void energy or something woulda been pretty badass.

I might be a tiny bit happier if I could use some enchants to boost our artifacts glowing effects. I like the models but they feel a bit plain even out of shadowform.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Anybody else pissed at how terrible our artifact looks? Now every class gets new skins, which look amazing, burning warglaives etc, even holy and disc weapons look beautiful.
    The only skin i "like" is the hidden one from the eye boss (that havent dropped for me), others are all the same and im really just transmog that dagger with random daggers from previous exps.
    I was a "staff fan" for shadow but whatever.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    The only skin i "like" is the hidden one from the eye boss (that havent dropped for me), others are all the same and im really just transmog that dagger with random daggers from previous exps.
    Same here, disc and holy got such awesome staffs. Some kind of shadow staff like anathema would have been amazing, Blizzard just being lazy as shit
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Deleted
    Same here, disc and holy got such awesome staffs. Some kind of shadow staff like anathema would have been amazing, Blizzard just being lazy as shit
    It is not really lazy, it is the way they portray the shadow priest now.
    Shadow priest are basically cultists, the ones that hold a dagger and make sacrifices.
    While i don't agree exactly the direction they took, they cannot change it back now and suddenly have a spriest waving a staff around as much as i want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelrine View Post
    It is not really lazy, it is the way they portray the shadow priest now.
    Shadow priest are basically cultists, the ones that hold a dagger and make sacrifices.
    While i don't agree exactly the direction they took, they cannot change it back now and suddenly have a spriest waving a staff around as much as i want it.
    Doesnt mean the dagger has to look like a green level 20 dagger and all skins have to look the same. They got creative with ashbringer (fiery, icy, shadow infusion), we have straight shitty dagger, curvy shitty dagger, spikey shitty dagger
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

Deleted
    You can always tmorph your weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Didn't they make it so it's a guarenteed drop now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vatts View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think only the appearances tied to World Bosses are now guaranteed to drop. Ours is from a raid drop, so...

no, I think that was world boss hidden drops

Quote Originally Posted by Koukoutsapol View Post
    I may be wrong, but I think only the appearances tied to World Bosses are now guaranteed to drop. Ours is from a raid drop, so...
    Oh man...I havn't even raided emerald dream yet.
    Does it drop from LFR?

Deleted
    Does it even matter? Nobody will ever see it behind shadow form, it being a tiny dagger and us not having any animations involving weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh man...I havn't even raided emerald dream yet.
    Does it drop from LFR?
    Yes, the skin drops in LFR.
    I've seen it drop there for the other priest (who was Holy at the time)...
    "Conservationist" Lucretzya, LV120 Female Human Destruction Warlock
    Lemuria the Light of Dawn, LV120 Female Lightforged Draenei Protection Paladin
    Field Medic Larraine, LV110 Female Void ElfShadow Priest
    Sylvanas, EU
    Laviathan of the Shattered Sun, LV120 Female Blood Elf Affliction Warlock
    Twisting Nether, EU

Thanks, I was hoping you could get it withiut being a top lvl raider

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Does it even matter? Nobody will ever see it behind shadow form, it being a tiny dagger and us not having any animations involving weapon.
    yep this is my point, it doesnt matter which skin you use they basically all look the same. Fire mages get a huge sword AND fucking fireballs floating aorund. Why didnt we get ravens or wings or a halo or shadow spheres???
    Pawzz, ArenaJunkies

yep this is my point, it doesnt matter which skin you use they basically all look the same. Fire mages get a huge sword AND fucking fireballs floating aorund. Why didnt we get ravens or wings or a halo or shadow spheres???
    I agree with this, so many cool things they could have done.
    All the skins look too similar, except the hidden one IMO.
    And since we are in shadowform, something cosmetic that isn't tied to our dagger would be so cool. Like druids (not balance sadly) got new forms, mages got the fire orbs and locks got a flying head.
    I'd be really happy to see the old shadowy wings return and become permanent, through a glyph or something.

The new dagger skin coming in 7.2 is so much cooler than the others, I dont know what you're complaining about.