Poll: Which relic is best for MP/AP build

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Advice for EP/AP build

BIG error in poll question instead of MP/AP i ment EP/AP

I know that there is currently two almost same topics but i cant find clear answer, and as its pretty hard to get good assas relics with high i lvl, while mine are still crappy ilvl i need to know what to focus all my efforts on getting, so my simple question would be:

Can anyone say for sure which ones are best relics for EP/AP build , Master Assassin or Gushing Wounds?

Stats wise im siting at 39% crit, 113% mastery.
    I would test in Simulationcraft but for some reason i started to trust it less and less, i think its not accurate for some things.

BIG error in poll question instead of MP/AP i ment EP/AP
    Last edited by Stiletto; 2016-11-06 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
    as its pretty hard to get good assas relics with high i lvl,
    Why would it be harder then getting other specs relics?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

10+ Year Old Account
    I just switched two weeks ago to assas, from strach witht artifact weapon, my relics are pretty bad in both i lvl and traits, i need to get ASAP proper ones, with proper ilvl, during time i was thinking gushing wounds was best, there was just 1 dropping from raid, rest would have to farm high lvl mythic+ till i get solid ilvl ones, i find that job taking alot of time and effort, and i dont want to waste all that time focusing on wrong relics. my wpn ilvl is just 882 while my other two artifacts are over 890, yes my 3rd build aka subt has 894ilvl, and as i had irl problems for past 3 weeks i didnt raid much and i dropped with ilvl compared to others from guild by ~10ilvl, i need to be super fast to catch up for trials of valor.

- - - Updated - - -

I just talked to Klaus, rogue from Danish terace, as hes using same build, he says that Master assasin is best choice and 2nd best gushing wounds. but i would still like to see what other fellow rogues think in poll.

MA is considerably better.