Poll: SE or The Journey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    But what? Do you mean to imply it is somehow different for Skyrim than it is for Oblivion and Morrowind?
    No, but it is clear that the amount of mods coming out for Oblivion and Morrowind don't compare to what was coming out for Skyrim in the past few years.

SE. Even if it's only half as stable as Fallout 4, it would be a huge improvement. Skyrim was always crashing on me.

If you want to play vanilla skyrim with slightly improved graphics go for Special Edition.
    If you want to see how amazing Skyrim can be when properly modded, go for The Journey. This modpack isnt only about graphics (although it provides much better visuals then SE). It changes and improves everything in game through mods and makes gameplay much richer and more challenging. Here is sneek peek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpGI1xWjWnE
    Last edited by mindw0rk; 2016-12-05 at 07:06 PM.

looking at the mod list for The Journey, I would go with SE, simply to many mods on there I don't like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get SE on sale. By the time that happens, more mods will be available. A surprising number are already out there. I imagine the 64 bit version of the game is easier to develop for.

10+ Year Old Account
    SE edition, downloaded lots of mods for it, not crashed once and feels stable when I play.

When I last played normal edition Skyrim, I also had a tonne of mods and had to save often as I could crash at any point and the game doesn't feel as smooth as it does with SE.

I wouldn't buy the SE edition though, I got it free. It doesn't deserve a price tag if you already own Skyrim.