Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sähäri View Post
    well the recent news are good.
    Time to become illegal law breaking pirate again yarrr
    ahoi ahoi ahoi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Except their game and their assets. Apart from that its nothing, ofc.
    They wrote a new code, they don't use any code from Blizzard, and also inside Nostalrius on the login screen, on bottom said:

"World of Warcraft TM 2004-2006 is a trademark from Blizzard Entertainment"

So they don't stole nothing, and u can go to a judge and he are gonna tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    I'm a long-term fan, been playing since Vanilla. Pretty happy with Legion. You don't speak for me.
    In my experience in this thread many pro-Legacy people love to speak in absolutes to artificially inflate their numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Who said vanilla made you a long term fan?
    What's the criteria to be a 'long term fan', then? Be a 'vanilla lover' and 'retail basher'?

7+ Year Old Account
    playing and loving the game for over 12 years doesnt make you a long term fan?

oh forgot, ofc it doesnt, to be a long term fan you have to bash retail and be all for legacy.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Come on. At least pretend you are not this stupid.
    Aaight. Maybe stupid but i know a judge is gonna give me the reason on that so...fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You can justify the costs of anything as long they are outweighed by the economic benefits.
    How would Blizzard benefit economically?? Would it be free or not? Would people have to pay an additional sub on top of live server? How many people do you think played Nost because it was free? How many people who signed the petition because it was a "hip" thing to do and why not? How many people do you think played Nost because WoD was just bad and now that Legion is awesome there is no need for Nost??

Edit: Why am I bothering to ask you? You will just use your delusional argument of "I know 5 people that would, that is how I know it will be succesful bruh." "I know it will succeed because nostalgia bruh"

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Aaight. Maybe stupid but i know a judge is gonna give me the reason on that so...fuck off
    Can you please type one coherent fucking post?

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    How would Blizzard benefit economically?? Would it be free or not? Would people have to pay an additional sub on top of live server? How many people do you think played Nost because it was free? How many people who signed the petition because it was a "hip" thing to do and why not? How many people do you think played Nost because WoD was just bad and now that Legion is awesome there is no need for Nost??
    Oh, I dunno... Perhaps they could offer it to people in return for some sort of payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Come on. At least pretend you are not this stupid.
    That's the problem with this movement. It's supported by 13 year olds who were still in diapers when Vanilla was relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    They aren't owed anything, but Blizzard did seem like they were on board and wanting to work with them on the whole Legacy deal and it they made it look like they were going to get Legacy at least in planning stages. The only thing I can see is Nost is thinking all of that was for nothing so they're upset about it. Although, it's probably premature for the Nost team to just give Blizz the middle finger this soon.
    Holy fuck yes. They literally just released an expansion 2 months ago and are still creating content for it. Did you see the Warcraft panel at Blizzcon?!?! There is a shitload of content coming out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Oh, I dunno... Perhaps they could offer it to people in return for some sort of payment?
    How would that work in the long term?? People will get bored after a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowroxxor View Post
    It's exhilarating to see the Blizz fan boys go into full damage control mode in this glorious hour of victory for legacy fans.
    Glorious hour of victory? Yeah relish that Valkyrie-WoW team who absolutely shit the bed with the scriptcraft code and jumbled up that mess about to do the exact same thing. Their garbage-tier server is barely better than a default mangos server. Have fun with 500 ms servers and purchasable level 60 characters.

The true Blizz-like experience!

Last time I checked, playing the retail game for 12 years is a better measure of being a long-time fan than getting on your knees and begging Blizzard to release legacy servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickwalls View Post
    Can you please type one coherent fucking post?
    Sure. Just saying my opinion on that

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiacRR View Post
    Dude, nobody is going to jail from this even in the US.
    uh yes they did have the right to put them in jail :P welcome to a thing called the law, if they wanted they could have had them arrested
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Since Nostalrius isn't technically returning can I assume this thread won't get closed?

Because the amount of salt in this thread is just too funny not to watch.

Deleted
    Glorious hour of victory? Yeah relish that Valkyrie-WoW team who absolutely shit the bed with the scriptcraft code and jumbled up that mess about to do the exact same thing. Their garbage-tier server is barely better than a default mangos server. Have fun with 500 ms servers and purchasable level 60 characters.

Last time I checked, playing the retail game for 12 years is a better measure of being a long-time fan than getting on your knees and begging Blizzard to release legacy servers.
    Saying that is obviuos that you don't know what you talking about so, cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uh yes they did have the right to put them in jail :P
    Lol, that's not how the justice system works

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nootz View Post
    They aren't owed anything, but Blizzard did seem like they were on board and wanting to work with them on the whole Legacy deal and it they made it look like they were going to get Legacy at least in planning stages. The only thing I can see is Nost is thinking all of that was for nothing so they're upset about it. Although, it's probably premature for the Nost team to just give Blizz the middle finger this soon.
    yeah its been 4 months, and they have been super busy with legion, they cannot get legacy servers ready for announcing in 4 fucking months
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted

Relax brother. U seem to take the legacy bashing a bit too serious.