Page 13 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    my Bet is On Zarya because she was highlighted at the end of the Sombra short. So its kinda "Hinting" she is next in line for a short, and with this annoucement too seems to match

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Anyone remember this couple?
    Oh please, robosexuality will never be taboo everyone will have a Japanese sex bot as soon as they can automatically spread their legs open and move on their own. Hell id probably get a male one for wife and we could do some weird sex role play with a bunch of robots. Hell yeah robosexuality.

SSSOOooooo

Place your bets now?

I already got 5 bucks on Lucio.
    Soldier 76, dad's got a little secret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamuri View Post
    Soldier 76, dad's got a little secret.
    Lucio's voice lines n Nubani made me think... and also yes, Daddy 76 and Reapy Reap..... jeeezzus Overwatch is just two closeted guys causing mayhem.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I go on the reddit a lot, and there never was a big push... or any push for this.... just seems like something the Blizzard writers wanted to do. I also didnt see much on the official forums... anyone notice a big movement to force this?

Okay thinking about this strategically I don't think they would re-vist a hero who already had some kind of spot lite from either a short or a comic and if we exclude robosexuality (because that's not LGBT) we got

-Mei
    -Dva
    -Mercy
    -Tracer
    -Zarya
    -Lucio
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is a complaint that pretty much never holds water, because it's never applied the other way around. Nobody ever complains when the male action hero "gets the girl", when that character basically exists solely as a hetero reward token. But if we swap that around and it's a gay reward token, people like you start with the "muh progressiveness" stuff. It may be shallow, but there's nothing magically "worse" by making them gay than in making them hetero. Either's a valid way to go. You don't need a "reason" to have them be gay, just like you don't need a similar reason for them to be [i]straight[i].
    I actually hate the forced love interest thing in stories. It's so predictable and lame, like of course the hero is going to get into a situation where he's forced to work with this hot girl, and of course she'll fall for him during their time together. I would also think it's lame if it's a forced LGBT situation. I like the way Blizzard has been handling diversity in Overwatch, it's the perfect game for it and it doesn't feel forced. Hopefully they keep that trend up with the LGBT stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Okay thinking about this strategically I don't think they would re-vist a hero who already had some kind of spot lite from either a short or a comic and if we exclude robosexuality (because that's not LGBT) we got

-Mei
    -Dva
    -Mercy
    -Tracer
    -Zarya
    -Lucio
    Could be Mei since we are getting her lab place as a new map (kinda)

Oh god now I am sad ;-; that means Mei's boo is dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    my Bet is On Zarya because she was highlighted at the end of the Sombra short. So its kinda "Hinting" she is next in line for a short, and with this annoucement too seems to match
    god no, please not, that would be so boring and cheap...
    give us something we would never expect!

Formerly known as Arafal

Lucio's voice lines n Nubani made me think... and also yes, Daddy 76 and Reapy Reap..... jeeezzus Overwatch is just two closeted guys causing mayhem.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I go on the reddit a lot, and there never was a big push... or any push for this.... just seems like something the Blizzard writers wanted to do. I also didnt see much on the official forums... anyone notice a big movement to force this?
    There never was any big push because overwatch does not give out anybody sexuality except for 2 people. And its only to give them context, Widowmaker killing Gerard and Ana being Pharah's mother. Nobody else sexuality can be extrapolated. Hence nobody push for that.

Mass effect forums were another story lol. But its bioware themselves that put themselves in that corner. When they do half asses homo characters or just turn everyone bisexual without actually giving it any context. Like i said earlier, bioware has dont some good homosexual romance, but they actually are homosexual only romances, the one that sucks are mostly bisexual. You just feel its lazy opportunism to have more choices, without developing anything. So when you are like that, of course your forum will always be filled with:PLZ MAKE GARRUS GAY, PLZ MAKE TALI GAY.

Yea I was thinking about Mei myself because 1) it's not obvious and 2) her map is next

which means she lost everything

NOOOOOO

everyone will still call her cancer though

There are so many complaints on the official forums and I'm just like.... Are you fucking morons?

The complaint is "We don't want sexuality in video games" to make their own comments seem less homophobic. The problem with that statement is sexually already exist in overwatch. Widow maker killed her husband and Ana had a child named Pharah who turned into one of the heroes we play today. So clearly they are ok with THAT but as soon as the word LGBT comes up all hell breaks looks and it turns into a sexuality (not really) debate about video games.

I'm confident that blizzard - whatever story they are doing with an LGBT character - will not be in your face about it. It's going to be subtle and important to the lore and background of that character, just like how widow killed her husband.
    But all of them have a child or are someone's child... that's just part of the story. It's literally impossible to not have a certain amount. I think people are more afraid it'll be something stupid that they don't want to deal with because of lolpolitics here. I think the tolerance limit you're seeing has little to do with LGBT and simply with sexuality in a video game because of the crazy SJWs.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    Seriously 13 pages already, what is it with this forum (and the wider gaming community) that gets so incencsed by LGBTQ things and diversity in general, it really is absolutely pathetic.
    The problem isn't diversity, it's SJWs trying to shove their ideals down everyone's throat with little concern for actual quality content. A lot of gamers are getting real tired of having to deal with extremists trying to ruin their fun. First it was the far right trying to blame video games for violence and trying to censor them. Ultimately, they failed and I'm sure the SJWs will fail too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Anti Egyptian women agenda. Mercy wouldnt touch roadhog with butt end of her staff. Pharah can easily fit the first 10 inch of that staff. The truth will prevail.
    Hahaha, ah damn that's hilarious. Shipper-arguments tend to make me laugh. I honestly can't think of who it'll be. I'm thinking the gay character will be a guy. I honestly hope it's not Zarya because let's not involve the RUSSIAN character in that shitshow of a situation. I doubt they'll pick a girl/girl relationship because they'll just get flak for trying to exploit the sexuality of women or something stupid.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-11-06 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Changed explain to exploit, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I was thinking about Mei myself because 1) it's not obvious and 2) her map is next

which means she lost everything

NOOOOOO

everyone will still call her cancer though
    No wonder she is Satan though... I;d be upset too

I think it's gonna be Sombra x female but we'll have to wait and see.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

No wonder she is Satan though... I;d be upset too
    *pulls up overwatch*

"This is for you mei"

*selects mei*

Lets be real, Mei's got the curve and all. But all she really want to freeze your thing and shoot its head with an ice spike. Do you really want that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    But all of them have a child or are child... that's just part of the story. It's literally impossible to not have a certain amount. I think people are more afraid it'll be something stupid that they don't want to deal with because of lolpolitics here.

The problem isn't diversity, it's SJWs trying to shove their ideals down everyone's throat with little concern for actual quality content. A lot of gamers are getting real tired of having to deal with extremists trying to ruin their fun. First it was the far right trying to blame video games for violence and trying to censor them. Ultimately, they failed and I'm sure the SJWs will fail too.

Hahaha, ah damn that's hilarious. Shipper-arguments tend to make me laugh. I honestly can't think of who it'll be. I'm thinking the gay character will be a guy. I honestly hope it's not Zarya because let's not involve the RUSSIAN character in that shitshow of a situation. I doubt they'll pick a girl/girl relationship because they'll just get flak for trying to explain the sexuality of women or something stupid.
    How is it being forced if the writers want to do it? Its not even an announcement. blizz was like, yo we writting something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    god no, please not, that would be so boring and cheap...
    give us something we would never expect!
    WidowMercy in a blatant rip off from Lost Girl. Sombra can be their Kenzi with amazing shoes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    I think it's gonna be Sombra x female but we'll have to wait and see.
    My friend is convinced Sombra is gay because she has a man hater hair cut.... little does he know of why that hair style exists

How is it being forced if the writers want to do it? Its not even an announcement. blizz was like, yo we writting something.
    What is social pressure 101