Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I saw that but Im waiting for something official it also say "major glyph" which are gone so this may be a data mining error.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    I saw that but Im waiting for something official it also say "major glyph" which are gone so this may be a data mining error.
    They have no reason to not give us back our 100% speed travel form. The travel form as it is now is completely useless. U just go cat and ur about the same speed. So its completely obsolete atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    They have no reason to not give us back our 100% speed travel form. The travel form as it is now is completely useless. U just go cat and ur about the same speed. So its completely obsolete atm.
    The main problem I had was that ghost wolf for shamans has the capability to replace mounts. (Not sure if this is artifact related or talent or glyph.)
    Making travel form less useful than a different class' travel form was weird.

It's exclusive with all the other travel form glyphs so I see no point in getting it. I'd rather be an Owl than a fast Stag.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Thank you.
    I chose the faster missions. Once I'm done with all of the tiers, I'll probably switch to the Evergreen option.
    Consider carefully -- they'll add more content to the mission table as the expansion goes on, but I doubt they'll add anything to Evergreen. Are the permanent and temporary Evergreen rewards collectively worth it to you?

(I'm regretting my choice and plan to go to +20% mission speed as soon as my Tier4 research finishes.)

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounder View Post
    Consider carefully -- they'll add more content to the mission table as the expansion goes on, but I doubt they'll add anything to Evergreen. Are the permanent and temporary Evergreen rewards collectively worth it to you?

(I'm regretting my choice and plan to go to +20% mission speed as soon as my Tier4 research finishes.)
    I will for sure stick to Evergreen untill I get the restoration hidden artifact appearence. After that, I see no point in keeping Evergreen over reduced mission time and will swap

The question tho is: If you learn the books you could get in moonglade before Launch and now in your Classhall Travel Form and Stag Form are to seperate Skills again. Will it really be exclusive then?

Noted in 7.1 Druid changes:

Lightning Reflexes (New) You gain Dodge equal to 100% of your Critical Strike from gear. Druid - Guardian Spec.
    Pretty sure that is just a tooltip change/addition since I noticed last week that dodge chance was showing on my character screen. When I moused over it the dodge rating was the exact same as my crit rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Piano View Post
    Pretty sure that is just a tooltip change/addition since I noticed last week that dodge chance was showing on my character screen. When I moused over it the dodge rating was the exact same as my crit rating.
    Yep you're right, my bad.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Deleted
    Noted in 7.1 Druid changes:

Lightning Reflexes (New) You gain Dodge equal to 100% of your Critical Strike from gear. Druid - Guardian Spec.
    Thats no change, you can check stats window on crit and it is the same rating as on dodge

Sorry, Captain, Cheetah or no dice. I'd happily pay 500K for a glyph, if I can stay a cute cheetah.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I've always found it silly that you can't have both Cheetah and 100% speed. Aren't cheetahs supposed to be fast ?

But, this is Blizzard, and we all know they're going to leave things as they were. Sticking with Cheetah.

The question is why ground travel form does not scale with mount training like flying travel form does at this point.

I mean, it's pretty retarded. And having to use a real mount to get around pretty much negates the "class fantasy" concept that Blizz loves so much.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My stag/travel form both show as '100%' ground mount equivalent speed, without a glyph. Noticed this a day or so ago. Anyone else see/feel the diff or confirm its baseline now in 7.1?
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Minaah View Post
    My stag/travel form both show as '100%' ground mount equivalent speed, without a glyph. Noticed this a day or so ago. Anyone else see/feel the diff or confirm its baseline now in 7.1?
    It's baseline from 7.1, there are a few threads about it.

It also doesn't work with pathfinder. If you're going a decent distance it's still faster to mount (unless you equip the trinket).

Bit disappointed that it's still faster to mount due to the 20% speed boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiarra View Post
    It also doesn't work with pathfinder. If you're going a decent distance it's still faster to mount (unless you equip the trinket).

Bit disappointed that it's still faster to mount due to the 20% speed boost.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you about this.

But, on a side note, if you use the Sunblossom Pollen from your order hall, not only do you get the 20% increased speed, but also any other speed buffs that you may have, such as the Perfect Dreamgrove Blossom trinket and Feline Swiftness.

Does it stack with the new stag form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Does it stack with the new stag form?
    Yes. I move at 264% move speed with the Pollen up. Toss on the fishing rod, and now you've got some water walk for it as well.

Jeez, that's cool.

I've 3 of those trinket and i never bothred to give it a try.