Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I'm still watching it, so I'll let you know when I'm finished.

For a "no new expansion" year it was pretty darn good. Lots of in-depth information and details about what's to come, along with broader points on design philosophy and such.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Did I say very little? Yeah, I said very little.

Raid. Check. But who hadn't already guessed we'd go to Tomb at some point?

Mini-holidays. Very little information how they're gonna work.

Mounts. Ok.

What building system?

All in a patch so far away that any number or combination of things could be cut (thus not definitive).
    their going to be small events that will be just for fun and give small cosmetic rewards
    the anqiraj one will be a guild holiday, where your guild works to do quests, and earn points, at the end the first to complete it gets their emblem put up as a flag over AQ for the next year no other rewards

the building system of choosing buildings that is a mix of the choosing buildings in draenor zones+ the isle of quel dalas

raid, 8/9 bosses, story, mounts, and new class campaign
    also i extreamly doudt they will be cut as they showed us this stuff, and most of it is done, well meanwhile the stuff like the holidays will be on the PTR in the next few days

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    ehh The first day was absolutely amazing with the amount of info. I honestly felt like they were just gonna talk about Trials of Valor and Nighthold and just be done with WoW for blizzcon. The second day I was completely disappointed with the QA, the questions were like "ok and...?" They didn't touch a few issues that probably could have been handled at blizzcon like going into more detail about some class changes and whats gonna happen in 7.1.5, my main issue is "was this really worth the money for the virtual ticket?" And if I didn't like in-game goodies I would say no it wasn't worth it at all.
    if you are just gunna look up things on mmo champ, and dont liek the goodies, no its not meant to be worth it

its ment to be worth it if you want to see it live, get the info as soon as it comes out, and also get the ingame goodies

cause even if they announced 10 expansion as blizzcon, its not worth it, because you can just watch this all on yotube/mmo champ
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

It was okay...

Cool that we saw the future patch schedule and all, but I'm less concerned with that aspect and more concerned with current-time reflection. I would have liked to have heard more meaningful comments on retrospective of the launch and how they feel things currently stand. I get it, why bother when 7.1.5 will change, etc. but that's my opinion.

I thought Q&A was awful, even compared to the usual fluff we're used to...

Overall I was disappointed. I get no new xpac to announce means less excitement, but still thought I'd walk away having heard more.

Quote Originally Posted by gorkos View Post
    I bought the virtual ticket for the first time. Expected to get to see all the art and creative panels that talked about design. All I got was e-sports (which was streamed for free) and the panels that all the fan sites usually cover.

mood- disgruntled

I feel the same way. Maybe less bad than disgruntled. 4/10 satisfaction, maybe? I would probably buy another virtual ticket, but I'd have much lower expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I actually was impressed, considering my low bar. Timewalking, Brawler's Guild, New World Quest types, Invasions return, new holidays, Tomb of Sargeras, ARGUS!?
    My sentiments and enthusiasm.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Way more than you'd expect 2 months after launch. Between that and nostalrius coming back, it really was an insanely satisfying weekend for all things world of warcraft.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I'm happy with the information but just wish they had showed off all the flight animations for the class mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    So with Blizzcon past us now and with all the info up on the forum, there is a big question to ask:

Are you happy with the information given during Blizzcon? What would you have loved more or less of? Do you think some much needed information was given?
    Very satisfied.

In fact, I'm surprised with how satisfied I am.
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

Sounds like there is a ton of content expected in Legion

Nope I regret buying it this year. They could of at least showed off some new Legionaries they were working on or talk about the class changes.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    I bought the virtual ticket for the first time. Expected to get to see all the art and creative panels that talked about design. All I got was e-sports (which was streamed for free) and the panels that all the fan sites usually cover.

mood- disgruntled
    If you're only interested in WoW the first Blizzcon after an expansion is never a good time to buy a virtual ticket. There's just not going to be super much exciting stuff. Next year you'll probably get to see a new expansion.

Meh. WoW news was a bit lacking in my opinion. Broad-stroke "we'd like to do this" or "these are our plans", with very little definitive information.
    maybe I missed something but it seemed more like everything was less "we'd like to" and more "we're doing this, this and this"

Deleted
    Would have liked to have seen some class panels, but otherwise yes. Just need that PTR to come out. I want to see the changes.

As some pointed out the Q&A was terrible though. Hardly anything useful was asked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toro S View Post
    Very satisfied.

In fact, I'm surprised with how satisfied I am.
    Why were you very satisfied? Had you feared a slow year or was there something that was presented, that would even be important to you in a year with a big release?
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Meh. WoW news was a bit lacking in my opinion. Broad-stroke "we'd like to do this" or "these are our plans", with very little definitive information.
    Yeah, I've got the feeling a lot of people here are setting themselves up for a massive dissapointment, since most of the interesting things which were said are extremely vague..

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Intro ceremony sucked but the whole "what's next" was damn good. So yeah, more than satisfied tbh.

Sure, I'm good with the amount of info we got, didn't expect to hear as much as we did in the first place.

mood- disgruntled
    Yeah, them not streaming a bunch of the interesting stuff is disappointing, but they've been doing that for a while now.

Pretty cool with the amount of patch announcements, just hope they don't blow their whole load in the first half year of the expansion again and then end up with nothing at the end. As usual the Q/A was a mix of waste of time questions and them dodging/defending bad decisions.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    I can feel, that there is a general hate for the Q&A panel, because people ask completly stupid and irrelivant questions. They should proberly change the format next year, so that they have a bit more content focused Q&A, where questions needs to be important to current game(not about gnome druids or undead paladins).

But it is great, that the "Whats Next?" was a hit. I personally like Ion "Watcher" as a speaker and he had alot of good things to say this year. Would have wished that they had a Legion "So Far" panel, where they talked about Legion launch and how many of their systems are working as intended/hoped. Maybe also give some insight into their plans for Legendaries and future reward design.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.