Page 27 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    okay with it if it looks like this...

ps: the bigger the monitor, the better it will get if you right click and "view image".

or you could zoom in.. dont care.
    You are my official hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Poxxy View Post
    The "you" was meant to be subjective, such as to refer the question to anyone reading. Sorry if it felt like I was going after you specifically, I was just trying to provide further explanation within the context of the other quote I had in that post. Language is a p lousy method of expression :X
    Ah, right! No worries then, in that case!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I quoted you.
    You can stop trying so hard now.
    And I explained why the quote did nothing to prove what you accused me of. When I put that forward, you did not respond to it and instead called my argument pointless and am now trying to call me a try hard. Seems a little weird that you resorted to character attacks after I pointed out a flaw in your accusation.

If asking for evidence to back up your claims is being a try hard, I'm unsure of what you consider a discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I've seen people complain if they're dumb, but never because there was insufficient "reason" for the lovers to be heterosexual.

People hated Gigli because it was a dumb film, not because Affleck was a dude and Lopez was a lady.
    i'm actually pretty damn sick of romance subplots in movies and shit.

detracts from the main story. it doesn't add to it in any way for me.

BUT, if they're going to do it, i'd rather it be a gay relationship since it's always ever been straight stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    And I explained why the quote did nothing to prove what you accused me of. When I put that forward, you did not respond to it and instead called my argument pointless and am now trying to call me a try hard. Seems a little weird that you resorted to character attacks after I pointed out a flaw in your accusation.

If asking for evidence to back up your claims is being a try hard, I'm unsure of what you consider a discussion.
    Yeah this is over

I gave you what you wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    You have a point on my ambiguous language. I should of said "I don't care to see or want to see relationships of sexual orientation in the game", there so that better explains my position.
    Relationships of sexual orientation? you mean... relationship in general right? (Heterosexual people have a sexual orientation, and that's heterosexuality and so on).

By doing this they just put further accent on the difference.

Bringing in a cringeworthy homosexual relationship into a game's narrative only to show that you believe everyone is equal can only further polarize people based on their sexual preferences.

Yeah this is over

I gave you what you wanted.
    I clearly explained otherwise. Feel free to challenge it with actual logic if you can.
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep telling yourself that.
    I dont have to tell my self

you said it.

I dont have to tell my self

you said it.
    Again,
    No you said "I always said everyone". Very different meaning from "I said everyone". Why are you backtracking? I even quoted you so you could look at what you said
    If you can challenge that with logic, feel free to. It's right there for everyone to see.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account

Let me try to resimplify my argument here:
    You put forth the claim that everyone was making buzzword arguments, as you were frequently exposed to them
    now let me make an unfair comparison
    If you saw several black people playing basketball, would you assume all black people like basketball? Maybe you haven't met a black person that didn't like basketball, but would that be sufficient evidence to say that all black people like basketball?

Source given again

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    And the forums are outraged over this?
    They're outraged because people feel the need to push the agenda if it's not included. It's shit like this that we're never getting off this planet.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Source given again
    Why do you keep responding if you're not even going to acknowledge
    No you said "I always said everyone". Very different meaning from "I said everyone". Why are you backtracking? I even quoted you so you could look at what you said
    until you contest that, you're just deluding your self. I made a counter argument and you never made an effort to challenge it. I don't know what you're trying to prove to your self.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you keep responding if you're not even going to acknowledge

until you contest that, you're just deluding your self. I made a counter argument and you never made an effort to challenge it. I don't know what you're trying to prove to your self.
    im thinking the same of you. You wanted proof. I gave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonteh View Post
    Sounds like another case of "Diversity for the sake of diversity"
    Sounds like something someone would say that's never had to try hard to imagine where they would fit into a story. It's very hard to appreciate a game as a minority when the game universe pretends you don't exist

Does sexual preference even need to be in this game? I don't recall any characters showing their hetero side either.

Unless it's the T in LGBT, because they're kind of different. Being transgender isn't correlated to a sexual preference, just self-identity.

I may be wrong, but my opinion on why some people may be "outraged" as the OP put it is due to blizzard announcing they are doing it. Feels like "Hey guys, look, we're inclusive!" for the sake of it rather than just going ahead and doing it and having it come out when it does.

Has blizzard announced how the story is going to pan out for anything else? I really don't know much about the lore besides some of the short stories clips I've watched.

I hope it's Tracer.
    Last edited by Sam the Wiser; 2016-11-07 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raseru View Post
    Does sexual preference even need to be in this game? I don't recall any characters showing their hetero side either.

Unless it's the T in LGBT, because they're kind of different. Being transgender isn't correlated to a sexual preference, just self-identity.
    lets steer clear of the identity stuff, mmkay? quick way to get the thread closed.

As I noted before. It does not seem to have a big push on reddit. No one is really asking, and as far as that one guys question, while I am sure others brought it up, it does not feel like a big forced must do by the community. Seems like the writers want to do it, and the person who asked was just an excuse for them to say yeah.
    I'm just mentioning it's rotten behavior to tell an author what they should and shouldn't write. Never said they didn't want to write it. It's just that we should leave it alone and let blizzard write their LGBT friendly story.