When does LP stop becoming a punishment?

When you've played for so long and you're tired of the ragenerd mmr scene.

When your friends have stopped playing so you're basically always solo.

When a norm AP game on a US region is going to be infested with non-English speakers regardless of if you're in LP or not.

When the player level means nothing and thus you stop caring about leveling it.

When the item drop rate is so low you forget it even happens.

When the queue times between LP and non-LP are indistinguishable.

When you don't buy cash grab crappendiums.

When you no longer give a shit about some jaja spamming jackass crying "report" because you took "his" rune.

When you realize how freeing it is to just abandon a shitty game and move on in search of a better one.

--

Because this is where I'm at, and thus I no longer regard LP as a punishment.

Does anybody else have the opinion that LP and non-LP have basically become the same for their play style?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Never been in LP but i guess its not something you care about. It's just a few games, pretty much like arcade mode and then its back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Never been in LP but i guess its not something you care about. It's just a few games, pretty much like arcade mode and then its back again.
    I'm in and out of LP all the time because I discovered that its identical to the normal way I play which is always randoming in solo non-ranked.

What keeps me in it, or going back, is the freedom to leave shitty games.

On the first page of my recent games list I've got 2 losses 5 abandons and 7 wins.

That's potentially 5 hours of my life I didn't just piss away having a bad time because I otherwise would have been scared of being in LP to leave.

Valve thinks its a punishment, I laugh.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

If you still play non-arcade, you're doing it wrong. Even 10v10 arcade is a better experience than the original game