Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    From what I could gather, she handled important official emails very poorly. I think she had them stored on a private server and she was discovered. It was an act of incompetence.
    They investigated her time and again under very colourful accusations and she came out more or less clean. I'm not American, but to me it feels like they are blowing things out of proportion, like the manufacturoversy of Benghazi, only this time not everything is ludicrous bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by supertrump View Post
    the problems isn t the emails the problem is that shes corupt as shit and they got from 1 mill$ to 250 mill in in 16 years and they didn t sell coca cola and they aren t doctors or teachers they sold acces
    Could you please repeat yourself using the English language?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well it is a pretty major crime to have secret and top secret emails on a private person account to start with and the content of those emails have been... less then savory.
    According to the FBI it was careless but not criminal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Well it is a pretty major crime to have secret and top secret emails on a private person account to start with and the content of those emails have been... less then savory.

She fucked up is the best way to sum it up and it pits her ability to lead into question if she can't even be trusted to use a email account properly.
    yeah but the thing is it wasn't illegal at the time this happened and the thing is there are a lot of other politicians who did the same thing. Lot's of the Republicans leading this witch hunt include Chris Christie, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Bobby Jindel, and Scott Walker who if you remember were all Republican Nominees. The thing is she claims to have accidently deleted them and it's a very large number so of course which politician will miss the chance to call another politician a liar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary wasn't very careful with the classified information she received and sent over e-mails and used a private (unprotected) server for some of them, as opposed to the government-approved one. As a result of the FBI investigation, it was established that she's done nothing illegal, but the investigators also pointed out that her actions were careless.

Basically, a non-issue, something demonstrating that Hillary, like anyone else, is not perfect and makes mistakes. Still, unlike "Bengazi", at least it is a somewhat valid reason for criticism; "Bengazi", on the other hand, is an utter nonsense aimed to just discredit her.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Yes of course! cause it was all because of an anti-Islam movie right.
    1. There were riots in the Middle East at American Embassies that day in response to the video.
    2. There has been no proof that Hillary is at fault for what happened in Benghazi.

Trump only chance.

Well, that answers my question.

I feel I got enough partisan answers to find the middle. Thank you all. It was... educational.

It's not just the emails; it's also all the shit with the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative, both of which were little more than money-laundering schemes designed to funnel money into the Clinton's pockets and allow major corporations to pay them for political access while appearing to donate to charity. How that is not illegal on its face is beyond me.

Even assuming the FBI wasn't bought off or paid off or forced to let the email thing go by the powers that are clearly hellbent on getting Hillary into office, Hillary is still nakedly corrupt as fuck, and that's not opinion. That's indisputable fact. Check this video by the Young Turks out, and remember that TYT are extremely liberal; they openly despise Trump and most of their videos lately have been spent bashing Trump and his supporters. But even they can barely stomach the corruption of the Clintons:

I have no doubt in my mind that Hillary's corruption is criminal. If it were anyone else but the Clinton's pulling this kind of shit, they'd be in prison. But of course, she's the Democrat party's golden girl who can do no wrong, and at this point, she could gun down someone in cold blood and get away with it. So of course, her corruption will get a pass.

in a non partisan way
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    With regard to the 33,000 emails having classified information:
    Those on the left say they don't because there is no proof they did.
    Those on the right say they did because Hillary Clinton is literally a demon and wants to destroy the Earth.
    Good job! /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    It's not just the emails; it's also all the shit with the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative, both of which were little more than money-laundering schemes designed to funnel money into the Clinton's pockets and allow major corporations to pay them for political access while appearing to donate to charity. How that is not illegal on its face is beyond me.

Even assuming the FBI wasn't bought off or paid off or forced to let the email thing go by the powers that are clearly hellbent on getting Hillary into office, Hillary is still nakedly corrupt as fuck, and that's not opinion. That's indisputable fact. Check this video by the Young Turks out, and remember that TYT are extremely liberal; they openly despise Trump and most of their videos lately have been spent bashing Trump and his supporters. But even they can barely stomach the corruption of the Clintons:

I have no doubt in my mind that Hillary's corruption is criminal. But of course, she's the Democrat party's golden girl who can do no wrong, and at this point, she could gun down someone in cold blood and get away with it. So of course, her corruption will get a pass.
    Even if there was something wrong with the Clinton Foundation, which has yet to be proven, Hillary worked there for a grand total of 2 years. It's Bill's baby, not Hillary's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    Well, that answers my question.

I feel I got enough partisan answers to find the middle. Thank you all. It was... educational.
    If you get two answers to a question, that doesn't mean the truth is in the middle of those two answers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation

Deleted
    clinton was careless and very stupid with how she handled her emails and sensitive material, but didn't actually do anything illegal, so its a big red cross and her report card, but she's not being sent to detention.

it would probably be a lot more damaging to her if her opponent was't trump, shes extremely lucky really that even a massive cock up like that doesn't make her lose

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Colin Powell and Condy Rice did the exact same when they where sec of state. But quickly the right wingers forget about it and make it the non issue it really is.
    I think they should be prosecuted if they broke the law. No one should be special.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    Title says it all. I am Canadian, and I think both your candidates are right-wing. It's like you are choosing between Stephen Harper and the editor of The Rebel. (Right wing, and right wing extremist). Now, that aside:

Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate to be president in decades. She has seen the office up close as the first lady, has done decades of public service and has oodles of experience (arguably, this works against her in some circles). Now, she might be corrupt (I haven't seen any proof for or against that) but no one can claim she has no experience.

So, why are people so hung up on this email thing? So she had a private server, she was lazy and not tech savvy, and she admittedly fucked up. I just don't understand what the big deal is anyway? From a purely security standpoint, government servers or not arguably more secure then the private one she used. Hackers are going to get in either way, look at the DNC emails that are being leaked. I just don't understand how this is a big deal.

Can someone enlighten me?
    I can explain it easy. If there was some substance to the whole thing, there would have been consequences. There wasn't and there aren't, so people gotta move on. Everything else is just media and echo-chambers trying to feth up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Even if there was something wrong with the Clinton Foundation, which has yet to be proven, Hillary worked there for a grand total of 2 years. It's Bill's baby, not Hillary's.
    I watch a good two minutes of that and got nothing. I think it's because, I don't go into the video with the Assumption that Clinton's are guilty but maybe that's just me.

We've helped the president with for-profit activities. I am pretty sure the Clinton's write books, and give speeches for profit not everything is done for donation towards there charity. I feel like you have to really go into those emails with OHMAGERD dey is guilty of EURRRYThang to come to the conclusions Julian and Alex Jones reach. I am just not understand where the corruption is unless you're super lose with context.

It's suspicious from time to time but the emails don't confirm anything unless you just throw context and critical thinking out the window.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-11-07 at 01:55 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Masoner View Post
    Lets forgive Hilary for doming something illegal today cause Bush did it 8 years ago.
    Yes, because precedents have been set and it's really hard to enforce a law if it hasn't been enforced in a long time after being broken multiple times. Kind of like retaining IP and Blizzard constantly defending theirs.

There's also the question of whether or not the Crooked Hillary camp paid the dozen obvious liars who falsely accused Donald Trump of improper conduct to lie.

The one thing that hasn't been mentioned is that the private email server is a red herring. It would be wrong for classified information to end up on any unsecured email account, even a State Department email.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    If you get two answers to a question, that doesn't mean the truth is in the middle of those two answers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
    You are correct, but the truth of the situation wasn't what I was after. Honestly, I don't think we will ever really know the truth, too much money, too much political weight, too much obfuscation.

I wanted to know what the big deal was, and why it mattered to people. In that, i believe seeing a wide spectrum and figuring out what a neutral observer would think was good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    There's also the question of whether or not the Crooked Hillary camp paid the dozen obvious liars who falsely accused Donald Trump of improper conduct to lie.
    it isn't a stretch that a man who admitted to that type of behavior on video, would execute on said behavior. I would tend to believe the victims in this situation. And to preempt your comments on Bill's behavior, that is also abhorrent, but I am not going to lump his misdeads with his wife, who is her own person.
    Last edited by Rakoth; 2016-11-07 at 04:49 AM.