Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Most of the things I wanted to see were on the smaller stages and therefore, for some unexplainable reason, not included in the VT, so I didn't see BlizzCon at all.
    Pretty disappointed that things like the Engineering panel are not included. The behind the scenes stuff is incredibly interesting (to me).

Quote Originally Posted by demonik View Post
    Anyone else feel that although it was nice to have a blizzcon this year, it wasn't that good and kinda felt like there wasn't that same vibe as there usually is during blizzcon.
    I enjoyed the news for WoW.

Didn't miss Metzen at all, although I never attended in person, maybe it'd have been different if I were.

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    I mean I noticed the lack of Metzen hype while there, but being in person I still had an amazing time (2nd blizzcon), and Weird Al was the best show I have ever seen. Also ragnaros was pretty OP in heroes. Since going the first time I have felt that blizzcon is really something you have to be there to experience to get the best enjoyment.
    how metzen revealed Argus would of been so fucking boss.

I feel bad for the people hyped about Diablo 4 based on a tweet.

But the show was fun, I didn't get the virtual ticket but I was only interested in the opening ceremony and OverWatch esports. Everything wow related i'll just read from mmo-c.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Diablo says hi!

RoS was released more than 2 years ago.
    So?

there no precident timetable for brand new games

It was very underwhelming, nothing major announced. D3 Necro is nice but ages away and a "character pack" whatever the fuck that means.

All the Legions stuff was meh.

And I hate Ions smug face.

the direct-tv stream was worse than usual, although last year we missed a few panels due to cameras not being on the correct stages.

This year we had the arena finals in 160p resolution due to the low bandwidth, and the majority of interesting panels wasnt streamed (engineering, voice acting, art)

Overall a worse product this year, when you think about half the content we've access to this time around (tournaments) was free to begin with.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Yeah that man has some impressive verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
    2 words

Harvard graduate

I didn't buy a Virtual ticket this year and it seems to have been a good call. Admittedly, I spend most of my Blizzcon time watching SC2 tournament so I don't really need the virtual ticket. The withdrawals after this weekend's binge is terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I miss Jay Mohr. Guy took none of it seriously and was totally wasted every year. Made for a good show. I don't think Middleditch was great, but the Blizzard crowd is getting more sensitive by the year. People were even offended by Weird Al songs, ffs.
    Didn't get to hear Weird Al, but how can one get offended by that?

Jay Mohr wasn't the greatest, but better than Middleditch, gotta say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Diablo says hi!

RoS was released more than 2 years ago.
    If you know of previous Diablo content, a little over 2 years from March 25, 2014 is nothing for a Diablo timeframe. On top of that, you have patches updating. Reason I was never really expecting more for Diablo for at least 3-4 years from last release.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I really enjoyed the majority of this years blizzcon mostly because the E-sport finals are what I'm into. The WoW finals were great with the new features ByuN dominated SC2 and the Hearthstone and HoTS finals were pretty great too. For me, it'd be great if they took the event in the direction of the International with a stadium like setup for the esports.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged

Ive watched the past 5 or 6 and this was the worst by far. They should have delayed it till next year. Im sure they have done it before
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God