I'm at 31% and barely get that second RB in, but it's pretty nice. BT --> RB --> OF --> BT --> RB in one battle cry.

with reckless i dont even try for two rb, can't get them in, one, odyns, rampage and bt enrage at the end is enough

reckless abandon feels like utter shit to use, i dont think i will ever swap to it even if it proves to be higher damage (slightly)

- - - Updated - - -

also, is faulty countermeasure still respected as far as fury trinkets go? i still havent gotten one yet and am considering grinding vault for one just to test it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I'm at 31% and barely get that second RB in, but it's pretty nice. BT --> RB --> OF --> BT --> RB in one battle cry.
    How do you barely get it? Bad latency? Because I'm always getting it with 21%. BC+RB (1 GCD) > BT > OF > RB. Again, I guess its just based on what you prioritize first. I also always get it with 26-27% haste for 2x BT/RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Trexer View Post
    The differance is that Odyn's Fury costs no rage and times perfectly with BC so I still see no reason for not using it in execute phase. Running out of rage for your executes and using Odyns furry while out of BC/enrage/DR debuff is a damage loss.
    The reason is the most basic one there is, more damage. The fact that Odyn's Fury lines up nicely with BC is irrelevant, during the BC window we want to be pushing whichever buttons do the most damage. For most of the fight that's Odyn's Fury, but during the Execute phase that quickly ceases to be the case unless it's a multitarget fight or you're dropping your Juggernaut stacks.

Where can I see what the best ST / Mythic dungeon builds are atm?
    nvm, found it on the class discords
    Last edited by Flaryon; 2016-11-06 at 08:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    How do you barely get it? Bad latency? Because I'm always getting it with 21%. BC+RB (1 GCD) > BT > OF > RB. Again, I guess its just based on what you prioritize first. I also always get it with 26-27% haste for 2x BT/RB.
    Hes using BT first, instead of RB, thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Montegomery View Post
    The reason is the most basic one there is, more damage. The fact that Odyn's Fury lines up nicely with BC is irrelevant, during the BC window we want to be pushing whichever buttons do the most damage. For most of the fight that's Odyn's Fury, but during the Execute phase that quickly ceases to be the case unless it's a multitarget fight or you're dropping your Juggernaut stacks.
    Good luck pushing Execute at 0 Rage. You can push the button all you want ain't gonna happen with no rage.

If the execute phase is short enough, I imagine using Odyn's fury within BC as usual will be a gain. If it is a longer execute phase, and you have the potential to get your Juggernaut Stacks higher, Prioritizing Execute>Buttons that give you more rage for Execute>Odyn's Fury will most likely come out ahead every time. Its gonna change for every fight depending on the fight itself, and how fast the rest of your raid is pushing the boss, etc. There is no concrete rule. Find out what that breakpoint is for you.

How far behind Avatar is Wrecking Ball in ST and where should you use Wrecking Ball procs in ST in the priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    I realized, I also mentioned that you can get 2x BT and RB with as little as 26%~ haste. He has 31% so he shouldn't be struggling unless its latency.

Quote Originally Posted by wrastor View Post
    I realized, I also mentioned that you can get 2x BT and RB with as little as 26%~ haste. He has 31% so he shouldn't be struggling unless its latency.
    By "struggling" I mean I have something like 0.2-0.4s to sneak in that last RB, and so yeah, with latency it's a knife's edge most of the time. Still gets in there 99% of the time but just barely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got the worst legendary in the game, the "CC" ring, off RoK Maiden.

I've been keeping my loot spec to fury for over 2 weeks, sacrificing Blood relic chances. I haven't gotten a single trinket upgrade even with bonus rolls.

I'm done with progression until 7.1.5.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshitsuna View Post
    Are you not supposed to get BT first for the enrage?

you do bt first

i dont because of reckless, i rampage first which has queuing issues only allowing 4 things in bc

You dont have to BT first if you rampaged right before DR, but i wouldnt delay my CDs just to get high rage to force that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T1berius View Post
    you do bt first

i dont because of reckless, i rampage first which has queuing issues only allowing 4 things in bc
    Ah yes, Rampage's one of many issues.

1. Hidden cast / GCD
    2. Can be interrupted by other players/enemies, and sometimes through self.* (*Inconsistent testing with pummel+stopcast macro. When it occurs, pummel seemingly doublecasts resulting in only 1 of 5 swings.)
    3. Activates Enrage, but inherently wastes some of the duration. (*See 1)
    4. Rage to damage ratio laughably bad.
    5. Continues animation even if target dies. Does not continue doing damage if Meat Cleaver was consumed.

I also use Reckless because one would assume it to be the single-target choice seeing as the other two choices have area effect components. Plus I hate button bloat.

The sooner Blizzard removes Furious Slash and Rampage the better.

I don't get why so many people always want to remove abilities rather than improving on them. It'd be a horrible day for Warriors if Fury got the same treatment Arms has been getting since WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    I don't get why class devs always want to remove abilities rather than improving on them.
    *I decided to change my post because I was being rude. But I also decided to change your post to show you what you were neglecting.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-11-07 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    *I decided to change my post because I was being rude. But I also decided to change your post to show you what you were neglecting.
    But you're not a class dev and you're asking for 2 of our abilities to be removed.

Again, wouldn't it be much better to want those 2 abilities to be improved upon, rather than gutting us farther?