10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    But you're not a class dev and you're asking for 2 of our abilities to be removed.

Again, wouldn't it be much better to want those 2 abilities to be improved upon, rather than gutting us farther?
    There's not point being politically correct with you.

You're short-sighted, and purposefully dismissing the truth.

You have a laundry list of tools at your disposal to search the abilitiy history of the Warrior class.

(new) Devs were the ones who decided to remove abilities. Ghostcrawler, Ion, Holinka, Celestion and the rest of the rejects who weaseled their way into Blizzard (or promoted) via the Activision Merger / Core team departing for side projects.

Players argued during beta/PTR since Cata that this wasn't fun or productive. Devs did it anyway.

If you want to try to argue more constructively, be my guest. If you want to ass-kiss the Devs unconditionally, then don't bother.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    There's not point being politically correct with you.

You're short-sighted, and purposefully dismissing the truth.

You have a laundry list of tools at your disposal to search the abilitiy history of the Warrior class.

(new) Devs were the ones who decided to remove abilities. Ghostcrawler, Ion, Holinka, Celestion and the rest of the rejects who weaseled their way into Blizzard (or promoted) via the Activision Merger / Core team departing for side projects.

Players argued during beta/PTR since Cata that this wasn't fun or productive. Devs did it anyway.

If you want to try to argue more constructively, be my guest. If you want to ass-kiss the Devs unconditionally, then don't bother.
    What does any of that have to do with YOU asking RIGHT NOW for 2 of our abilities to be removed?

Did you forget that you said -
    "The sooner Blizzard removes Furious Slash and Rampage the better."

and now you're complaining about the devs doing exactly what you're asking them to do.

"If you want to try to argue more constructively, be my guest. If you want to ass-kiss the Devs unconditionally, then don't bother."

Can you explain exactly where I kissed ass? I specially said they fucked up Arms in WoD, which is why I don't want them to remove more abilities, which is what you're asking them to do.

You sound very confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally a longer post I can tear apart.

What does any of that have to do with YOU asking RIGHT NOW for 2 of our abilities to be removed?
    Everything except your reading comprehension levels.

Did I forget that you said -
    ftfy

and now you're complaining about the devs doing exactly what you're asking them to do.
    Because they removed things they didn't have to, and added things they didn't have to. Thus removing the new things added is a step towards reverting old functioning abilities and improving them.
    Can you explain exactly where I kissed ass?
    When did you stop?

I sound very confused.
    ftfy

I didn't like the idea of reckless at first but it makes execute phase so much smoother, plus i was always finding myself wasting so much time of bc and odyn's waiting for dr to come off cd, i think those two things alone make it so much better

ive found that i can get two rb in with reckless if i open rb rp od rb but I think the simulation does it rp od rb bt because it tries to max enrage uptime which makes sense, not sure which is stronger, if i manage to get another rb relic I might switch to the first

it actually makes a lot of sense to put the bt at the end so you max enrage uptime, that means more rage and more rampages throughout the fight, so you're losing a lot of burst for a lot more sustained through aa and rage gen

someone smarter than me is going to have to figure that one out though

___

on a side note, got mythic dragons down, pretty happy about that. but holy fuck what an anti reckless/massacre fight that is. i think i reset my jug stacks 5 times at the end? and still wound up top 100, mostly because i think most warriors get put on portal duty (i was on it for most of our pulls)
    Last edited by T1berius; 2016-11-07 at 08:13 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    As i got no answer to my question i'm asking again.

Is simcraft correct atm? Are all trinkets simmed correctly?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Are you trolling right now? I can't tell if you genuinely cannot read or you're fucking with me.

How is saying that they fucked up Arms in WoD and I don't want to see the same thing happen to Fury kissing ass? How is criticising Blizzard the same as kissing ass in your mind? Maybe you just don't understand what the term means.

So, you don't like that Blizzard removes abilities, which I already made clear I don't like either, so your solution is to ask Blizzard to remove 2 more abilities?

"Thus removing the new things added is a step towards reverting old functioning abilities and improving them."

Just because you remove something, doesn't automatically mean something gets added back, it doesn't work like that. You asked them to remove things, you never once said that you'd like to see them add anything back.

Again -

"The sooner Blizzard removes Furious Slash and Rampage the better."

Good luck next time with your tearing, maybe if you keep editing my post to say things I didn't say, you'll convince yourself that you're making any sense.

yes fury simulations are very very accurate, probably the closest they've been for a long time

there are some small issues though. swarming plaguehive simulates well for fury but in practice is complete garbage, but that's the only one I know of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T1berius View Post
    I didn't like the idea of reckless at first but it makes execute phase so much smoother, plus i was always finding myself wasting so much time of bc and odyn's waiting for dr to come off cd, i think those two things alone make it so much better

ive found that i can get two rb in with reckless if i open rb rp od rb but I think the simulation does it rp od rb bt because it tries to max enrage uptime which makes sense, not sure which is stronger, if i manage to get another rb relic I might switch to the first

it actually makes a lot of sense to put the bt at the end so you max enrage uptime, that means more rage and more rampages throughout the fight, so you're losing a lot of burst for a lot more sustained through aa and rage gen

someone smarter than me is going to have to figure that one out though
    Sims already suggest that Dragon Roar is the optimal ability in most cases because it increases Raging Blow and Execute damage, whereas Reckless only provides stable Execute uptime. With enough rage generation (ie legendary helm) it will completely nullify the usefulness of Reckless outside small windows of error.

If I'm lucky, I can charge in, BT>RB and get Rampage up, Reckless for a 2nd Rampage, RB>BT, Rampage again.

This feels like it should be optimal singeltarget damage. But it's not.

Why?

Because Rampage is a shit ability that only serves as a means to activate Enrage, just like Furious Slash.

Raging Blow is the only real damaging ability Fury has outside Execute, thus any ability or factor that increases Raging Blow or Execute is the optimal choice.

Dragon Roar increases Raging Blow damage, therefore it it should be the optimal choice over Reckless.

But I don't care because it's clunky to me and I'd rather wait to see if they buff Rampage or remove it for 7.1.5.

-snip-
    You're a lost cause. Get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post

You're a lost cause. Get lost.
    Is this how you normally react when you make nonsensical posts and people point out how little sense they make?

Silly question.

When do you use your second potion?
    Execute phase when your cooldowns are also up or during bloodlust.

Last night got me thinking. in my guild we often tend to pop bloodlust at 30% (if the fight doesnt require it at some other point). Was really in doubt if i want to sync my cooldowns+pot with that or some other combination in execute phase.
    Or should i just plea in the guild to wait with BL till 20%?

Bosses are dieing no matter, but i still like to perform good.

We are a fairly casual guild and just got to Xavius HC.
    any advice on the above question or perhaps our logs is apprecaiated https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...2&type=summary
    Last edited by Noctus78; 2016-11-07 at 09:07 AM.
    Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm".
    And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."
    Noctus <Darkblade>

What is this petty arguing? Did you have a bad day or something? This is adding nothing constructive to the thread at all, take it to whispers.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ErrorWoW/ - Youtube Channel.
    ErrorWarrior - Warcraft Movies Username.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Last night got me thinking. in my guild we often tend to pop bloodlust at 30% (if the fight doesnt require it at some other point)
    Tell the RL of your pretty casual guild that timing for bl by default is "on pull".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctus78 View Post
    Silly question.

When do you use your second potion?
    Execute phase when your cooldowns are also up or during bloodlust.

Last night got me thinking. in my guild we often tend to pop bloodlust at 30% (if the fight doesnt require it at some other point). Was really in doubt if i want to sync my cooldowns+pot with that or some other combination in execute phase.
    Or should i just plea in the guild to wait with BL till 20%?

Bosses or dieing no matter, but i still like to perform good.

We are a fairly casual guild and just got to Xavius HC.
    any advice on the above question or perhaps our logs is apprecaiated https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...2&type=summary
    You always use your second pot during "burn phase" unless something bad happens and you have to make up for it. Bloodlust doesn't increase your Execute damage, so you want to us it when your cooldowns are lined up.

If you're having issues pushing a phase, but not the phase afterwards, then you use the pot to push the phase. (I can't get into execute range fast enough!->Use pot to push phase. (or)We get into execute range jut fine without me potting.->Save pot for 20%)

If you're having issues pushing a phase, and the phase afterwards, then it's a coordination issue. Maybe someone's not pulling their weight.

You really should just do what your guild mates want you to do. If their idea doesn't work, you try yours. If your idea works, horray.

For (non-mythic) Xavius you want to lust at start anyway. The faster you get out of phase 1 the better.

Quote Originally Posted by DPSError View Post
    What is this petty arguing? Did you have a bad day or something? This is adding nothing constructive to the thread at all, take it to whispers.
    Are you as short-sited as the other person to make a post hypocritically?

Do you feel good inserting your opinion for the sake of it, even if it's blatant parroting?

There was never an argument to begin with. Just some uninformed, uncaring person blind-posting conjecture without any ounce of forethought.

Old War is ppm which increases with haste.

Ergo, you use your second pot whenever your haste would be highest, and possibly try to line it up with BC for guaranteed crit. Which most likely is during BL, whenever it happens, to make most of the pot usage..

Just got Legendary legs that increase the radius of HC Leap by 100% while fishing for the Arms gloves as Fury. It's a 27% upgrade over my Renferal legs according to pawn, which brings me down to 28% haste 18% crit and 41% mastery as opposed to 30% Haste with Renferal normal legs. Planning to get HC renferal legs and keep them in my bags until i get the legendary helm to go with the execute ring.

Is it beneficial to switch from Warpaint into Bounding Stride and make use of the legendary's effect more often due to reduced HC leap time but with no added dmg benefit (I know it doesn't apply CS cuz I'm Fury)? Or just accept the legs as an item upgrade for now? I'll probably ask the same in the Arms thread but for the colossal smash effect they give
    Last edited by Fluxy; 2016-11-07 at 10:06 AM.

sup yo, for the life of me I cant find anything about when to best Bloodbath/Ava during pull/ dmg cd rota.

so I know BT got buffed but I still cant help but feel meh about it, most guides say to DR>Ava/BB/BC>BT>OF etc

but I strongly feel that DR>BC>BT>Ava/BB>OF etc,

dying to hear second opinions.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T1berius View Post
    yes fury simulations are very very accurate, probably the closest they've been for a long time

there are some small issues though. swarming plaguehive simulates well for fury but in practice is complete garbage, but that's the only one I know of
    Thanks
    And how much are trinkets fucking up the sim dps? Some of them are not simmed correctly as far as i know.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Interesting to see people want Rampage removed, i actually quite like it other than the fact it doesn't hit very hard (love the animation too). It's pretty weaksauce for our 'hey big spender' though, I can agree with that. Furious slash on the other hand, that can most definitely piss off
    I remember you... In the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    Interesting to see people want Rampage removed, i actually quite like it other than the fact it doesn't hit very hard (love the animation too). It's pretty weaksauce for our 'hey big spender' though, I can agree with that. Furious slash on the other hand, that can most definitely piss off
    remove gcd lock of rampage and make furious slash ogcd and fury is fixed.