Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    his own philosophy turn against him and blackfired(his incident in auchindoun before the siege) that is why he need someone to wake up the common sense and evade to do again the same mistakes
    What does the incident in Auchindoun - with his plan backfired - has anything to do with his philosophy? He wasn't hurt there because of his philosophy, he was wounded there because he was trying to save his elite force (the DH army) for Argus. If he used his DH instead of the Fel Orcs, he probably wouldn't have been hurt as much, regardless of what his philosophy was.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

I can see that nelf DH woman from illidan cinematic crating sparks with tyrande, maybe a catfight is incoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    I can see that nelf DH woman from illidan cinematic crating sparks with tyrande, maybe a catfight is incoming.
    Kor'vas and Tyrande fighting over their boys.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Maive can not even take back her own Vault They are even close to being pushed off the island Her and her Wardens are proberly one of the weakest forces, who are a player on the Broken Isle.
    Nor was Illidan able to defend BT and he lost against Arthas's forces as well. You know Arthas was a pretty young and inexperienced commander, yet he took all the obelisks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    It would be quite interesting to watch lol but Tyrande has never been even remotely interested in Illidan in the first place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Nor was Illidan able to defend BT and he lost against Arthas's forces as well. You know Arthas was a pretty young and inexperienced commander, yet he took all the obelisks.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be quite interesting to watch lol but Tyrande has never been even remotely interested in Illidan in the first place.
    Haha, dude... Arthas was a commander, who had lead several campaigns against the scourge during his living period and against both the humans of lordaeron, the mages of Dalaran and the elves of Quel'danas with huge succes. He was proberly, during his time before acending to Lich King, the best commander on the east side of Azeroth xD

So no, being beaten by Arthas is not something that makes Illidan look bad Arthas was strong, magicly powerful and a great commander. Also, Illidan took BT from magtheridon, which was a pretty amazing feat and he only lost it again because he was betrayed by Akama and was taken by surprise Sure, we might have broken him down after some time, but Illidan has not really had the advantage in many areas.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The Druids of Evergrove are not under Malfurions command They are actually under the players command, so there is no help there, other then a few heavy-alliance sided druids He only has the troops, which he can get from Tyrande and the different clans of druids But how many are really left after Ragnaroses trample throigh Hyjal Illidan has a large force of demon hunters under his command, together with groups of Naga, Broken and Demons.
    Malfurion placed the Dreamgrove under the player's command but actually he would be never be able to rally together sizeable forces under such a silly cause because unlike the Illidari the people who are Malfurion's allies are acutally his allies not servant.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, dude... Arthas was a commander, who had lead several campaigns against the scourge during his living period and against both the humans of lordaeron, the mages of Dalaran and the elves of Quel'danas with huge succes. He was proberly during his time before acending to Lich King the best commander on the east side of Azeroth xD

So no, being beaten by Arthas is not something that makes him look bad Arthas was strong, magicly powerful and a great commander. Also, Illidan took BT from magtheridon, which was a pretty amazing feat and he only lost BT because he was betrayed by Akama and was taken by surprise Sure, we might have broken him down sooner, but Illidan has not really had the advantage in many areas.
    Haha compared to someone like Illidan who has experienced WotA, Arthas's experience in wars is pretty limited. Actually losing to Arthas made him look bad. The worse thing is he lost every round and turn whether it's armies or dueling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion placed the Dreamgrove under the player's command but actually he would be never be able to rally together sizeable forces under such a silly cause because unlike the Illidari the people who are Malfurion's allies are acutally his allies not servant.
    Malfurion is really alot like Thrall during Cata. He is becoming a neutral faction character, who has not many great ties to allliance, but good ties to the player. The only way he can get forces is by argumenting against Illidan battling the Legion, which is a pretty hard cache to go against.

Illidan has servants and many of them are loyal to the very end. Sure, he has some doubters, but i think that they can all gather around the cause of battling the Legion and everybody who stands in their path to beat this objective.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Haha compared to someone like Illidan who has experienced WotA, Arthas's experience in wars is pretty limited. Actually losing to Arthas made him look bad. The worse thing is he lost every round and turn whether it's armies or dueling.
    Illidan does not seem to be a commander in the WotA He was also imprisoned for 10.000 years, which could give him a disadvantage, since Arthas was in pretty much constant battle since he became a deathknight and was battleworn up till the fight with Illidan.

Again, Arthas is not a bad guy to have lost to, since he is a pretty powerful guy. Having amazing necrotic powers, battle trainning from Uther the Lightbringer and from his campaign in Quel'danas, it would be wierd if Arthas did not win. Illidan, while having demonic powers and experience from the WotA, might have been pretty powerful during the campaign in Northrend, but not as powerful as a deathknight who stands under the Frozen Throne.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Illidan does not seem to be a commander in the WotA He was also imprisoned for 10.000 years, which could give him a disadvantage, since Arthas was in pretty much constant battle since he became a deathknight and was battleworn up till the fight with Illidan.

Again, Arthas is not a bad guy to have lost to, since he is a pretty powerful guy. Having amazing necrotic powers, battle trainning from Uther the Lightbringer and from his campaign in Quel'danas, it would be wierd if Arthas did not win. Illidan, while having demonic powers and experience from the WotA, might have been pretty powerful during the campaign in Northrend, but not as powerful as a deathknight who stands under the Frozen Throne.
    Illidan commanded his own forces of mages in WotA. Also, if you read RotLK book then it implied that Illidan was pretty powerful. More so than Arthas. He still lost the fight. That's how stupid he was.

Deleted
    because he was cocky, the damn brat

Tyrande will be killed off and Illidan and Malfurion will bond again over the loss of their lifes' love.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    its not about sargeras, its about them as a team.
    a trio.

not what we constantly get in the second pic.
    I could buy the teamplay, but not Tyrande as a part of it. She traded the cool Nightsabershooting action in favour of "I really should have sticked a GPS to Malfurion so I knew where he is at all times".

Illidan commanded his own forces of mages in WotA. Also, if you read RotLK book then it implied that Illidan was pretty powerful. More so than Arthas. He still lost the fight. That's how stupid he was.
    Illidan was beating Arthas badly, he just got cocky and Arthas got lucky.
    THATS ALL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    What does the incident in Auchindoun - with his plan backfired - has anything to do with his philosophy? He wasn't hurt there because of his philosophy, he was wounded there because he was trying to save his elite force (the DH army) for Argus. If he used his DH instead of the Fel Orcs, he probably wouldn't have been hurt as much, regardless of what his philosophy was.
    Because he choose to recollect souls of auchindoun instead of listening Nethermancer Zerevor about his discover about the keystone with fel energies as a fuel to create portals to others legion worlds because he fear that would guide his forces to a trap and the illidari council was compromised that is why i want illidan see that sacrifice pawns to get a much bigger piece is not always the best solution

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Malfurion: "I hate you, so so much"

Illidan: "yea why the fuck am I trying to save this world"
    The answer is somewhere between Tyrande's legs.

Or boobs, if we want to get romantic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The answer is somewhere between Tyrande's legs.

Or boobs, if we want to get romantic.
    "I fucking Hate this pla-"

*tyrande does something *

"Hot damn "
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    "I fucking Hate this pla-"

*tyrande does something *

"Hot damn "
    I would love to see that when our lord and savior will struggle to hold on his faith to succeed in defeating the Legion. An untied bra will save us all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Illidan discovers that only way to beat sargeras is to channel every night elf and demon hunter soul into a demon soul and blast sargeras with it, then players will mount sargeras and pick off his armor and pluck his hands from the argus and throw sargeras into void. Night elf faction will be removed and highborne will replace it. Legion over, next x-pack.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    highborne will replace it
    highborne are night elves.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    then players will mount sargeras
    Ion is really and truly leading WoW into new directions, I see

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    highborne are night elves.
    Sorry bout that, meant nightborne and even tho they are also night elves, their faction will still be changed from night elves into nightborne