Hello fellow rogues. I'm not sure if that has been mentioned or discovered. But I just looted the right binding from a chest in VotW mythic 6+ with 2 chests. Good luck and may the RNG gods be with you

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Finally got the left binding (the NL one) after 395 kills on normal, 5 on heroic, 4 on Mythic. Droped on a regular normal runs with the fellow rogues.

KEEP FARMING IT!
    Last edited by Nikuru; 2016-11-05 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Noone said anything about replacing artifacts in the next expansion..? More people like this artifact system than disliked. Just imagine going from all these weapons to ''Swords of bear vitality''. I think all these hidden appearances will be no longer obtainable in the next expansion if anything. And even if something like that you said happen (everyone knows blizzard) it's still worth it.

Maybe blizzard should increase drop for bindings when you have one and got the quest.
    Read the news:
    Artifacts will be replaced next xpac but u may use every unlocked appearance

Is anyone still farming Neltharion's Lair for this? You could probably still 5 man this instance easily pretty quickly without the glider skip.

If anyone is interested, add me #C3PBR0#1763.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okard View Post
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    Is anyone still farming Neltharion's Lair for this? You could probably still 5 man this instance easily pretty quickly without the glider skip.

If anyone is interested, add me #C3PBR0#1763.
    There is a new way to skip without glider that takes about the same time.

I gave up and let my subscription lapse. Wont be renewing unless they fix the drop rate to something more reasonable. 60hrs + of farming with nothing to show for is is just too painful. Id rather spend my time elsewhere

Something reasonable would be at least 0.5% increase for every AK level making it 12.5% drop rate once you're maxed at 25. The current 0.5% (or less even) drop rate is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by noobj View Post

I gave up and let my subscription lapse. Wont be renewing unless they fix the drop rate to something more reasonable. 60hrs + of farming with nothing to show for is is just too painful. Id rather spend my time elsewhere

Something reasonable would be at least 0.5% increase for every AK level making it 12.5% drop rate once you're maxed at 25. The current 0.5% (or less even) drop rate is ridiculous
    I'd be ok with a 5%

How do you do the new skip???

Quote Originally Posted by Andoris View Post
    How do you do the new skip???
    Just Google Thunderfuy NL farm 7.1 or something like that, youll find it

Any NA Alliance Rogues still farming this, add me please! C3PBR0#1763 (the 0 is a zero)
    they took out chill of the throne, if you havent looked. Youre going to do 30% less than youre used to.

Any NA Alliance Rogues still farming this, add me please! C3PBR0#1763 (the 0 is a zero)
    NA? North America?

did add you mine is Rriggs

haven't done a run yet but am looking to start farming it

Deleted
    I don't know if they fixed it already or not, but you could get the hidden skin from assa or even sub and unlock the 3 colors (Wq, Dungeons and Pvp)...
    Once you have unlocked one of the colors, it counts for every weapon, even if you dont have it.
    That means its possible to have Thunderfury unlocked, just not the "original" color.

They will fix it. They confirmed it is a bug. Just curious if they will fix it tomorrow.

So everybody quit farming it? These days unless I did a group nobody was farming VotW tho' fucking NL always has groups.

Deleted
    At least you got to do something partly relevant to do this. I spent about the same time fishing for 1kHP regen fish in order to get mine on my main.
    And why am i even in this thread? I just want to see what others get to endure to get theirs.

Deleted
    received the votw binding out of the chest by doing it on m+12. did 64 runs overall since day one of legion. never aimed for the binding. loot spec was assassination.

Got it tonight from a M+2 VotW. 200 runs in NM Votw, 20 M+ VotW. Specced on Assa. Felt so good!

Your subscription is dependent on a cosmetic drop? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Your subscription is dependent on a cosmetic drop? o.o
    My subscription is based on me playing the game. When I cant play the game because all I get to do is spend hours in NL or Votw trying to get a cosmetic drop (that is time limited btw - no transmog if you get it after legion) i think its time to quit.

Why pay for a game just to run 2 instances. I dont even have time to do WQ or raid or do M+

My subscription is based on me playing the game. When I cant play the game because all I get to do is spend hours in NL or Votw trying to get a cosmetic drop (that is time limited btw - no transmog if you get it after legion) i think its time to quit.

Why pay for a game just to run 2 instances. I dont even have time to do WQ or raid or do M+
    It's cosmetic... It doesn't really affect the game. Go without it. By the end of Legion, you'll have done enough Mythic+ that it'll drop be without trying for it. I've already gotten one by doing this.