Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kris1234 View Post
    Hi guys!

it seems like i can't find a game base on this information can you help me!
    -Strategy
    -PC
    -You build base in space,building resemble some kind of space platform buildings!
    -Every building has its purposes,like building drones , spaceships,battleships,upgrades,Werespacehouse.
    -you can build sentries!
    -like you literaly build buildings in space!
    -there are some kind of green alien ships attaking you based on waves!
    -The main menu of the game haves Futuristic gun!
    -I remember the layout of the maps ,you are in open space ,there is space junk all around you,asteroids,Space pipes, and literally you are in the Frekin space!
    -also drones harvest materials form the asteroids!
    Stellaris? Probably not but is my best guess. Lots of wave based strategy games out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 2 games that i cant remember. Very old to (araund year 2000).

In 1.st game you were controling a character, that had to fight his way from vitrual history and you were time limited, before the virus can get you.
    I remember playing demo when you were in stone age, then in next area you were fighting the romans and at the end you were in cowyboy city shoutout. After the end of each lvl, the items you collected reduced the virus lvl.
    I remember it to be very hard.

Second game you were controling some humanoid creature in 3d area and you were attacking aliens and take their DNA. With this dna you could take over the monster abilitys. Some type of evolution game.
    The world was very alien-like.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The first one sounds a bit like Time Commando.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    The first one sounds a bit like Time Commando.

Ah so this is what i was. No wonder i forgot the name.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Ah so this is what i was. No wonder i forgot the name.
    That looks fantastic... gotta love them old graphics.

Looking for a game from a long time ago!

It was a game like Raptor but it alternated between a tie fighter style level where you'd avoid asteroids and 2d like raptor levels avoiding bad stuff and shooting enemies. I am pretty sure it had a same hangar system to upgrade your ship, and i remember it having an amazing soundtrack.

Any idea?
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    I'm trying to come up with the name of an old SNES game, from the early to mid 90's. Each level alternated between a side-scroller (like turrican), and an isometric view (like the chaos engine) (like some space-ship shooters), and it was a co-op game. You played a character with a gun and the side scrolling levels involved grappling onto the back wall so that one player could cover high and another could cover low.

Nevermind, found it! It was Contra 3. Wow I really have to play that game again...
    Last edited by mmoc8d1df16656; 2016-08-10 at 02:50 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey folks.

I cant find a game I remember from my childhood, Its basically a shooter for console ( xbox iirc)

Its a time travel ish game, On one level you're in a mansion looking house and a boss in this mansion is a deer monster who you also can play in multiplayer
    On another level you're in a fight between Britain and Scotland or Ireland on an island house.

Thanks in advance
    <Insert something clever>

Quote Originally Posted by Inphernal View Post
    Hey folks.

I cant find a game I remember from my childhood, Its basically a shooter for console ( xbox iirc)

Its a time travel ish game, On one level you're in a mansion looking house and a boss in this mansion is a deer monster who you also can play in multiplayer
    On another level you're in a fight between Britain and Scotland or Ireland on an island house.

Thanks in advance
    Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Is this the Deer?
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2016-11-07 at 03:02 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Timesplitters Future Perfect?

Is this the Deer?
    Yes it is this game, Thanks alot
    <Insert something clever>

Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Looking for a game from a long time ago!

It was a game like Raptor but it alternated between a tie fighter style level where you'd avoid asteroids and 2d like raptor levels avoiding bad stuff and shooting enemies. I am pretty sure it had a same hangar system to upgrade your ship, and i remember it having an amazing soundtrack.

Any idea?
    Is it from a long long time ago? Are you looking at Silpheed? Xenon 2?

Quote Originally Posted by accessdenied1 View Post
    Is it from a long long time ago? Are you looking at Silpheed? Xenon 2?

It was neither

It was from a long time ago yes, but not as old as those you just mentioned, a little newer, think windows 95?
    half the levels were like bullet hell 2d and the other half were 3d where you'd avoid asteroids if I remember right!
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    A very long time ago I played a game, it was a 2D top-down view RPG with (I believe) turn based combat (ala Final Fantasy).
    I remember the main character is a little kid with a big friend, who at the start of the game explore a forbidden cave and fight a giant centipede. Later on you play with them grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    A very long time ago I played a game, it was a 2D top-down view RPG with (I believe) turn based combat (ala Final Fantasy).
    I remember the main character is a little kid with a big friend, who at the start of the game explore a forbidden cave and fight a giant centipede. Later on you play with them grown up.
    I'd say that's Breath of Fire 2 (for the SNES, and a re-release on GBA). That is exactly what happens in it; you (blue-haired Ryu) and your friend Bow (the dog archer) do that, get knocked out by the monster, and then it fast-forwards to like 10 years later or something and you two are starting your own ranger's guild or the like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    I'd say that's Breath of Fire 2 (for the SNES, and a re-release on GBA). That is exactly what happens in it; you (blue-haired Ryu) and your friend Bow (the dog archer) do that, get knocked out by the monster, and then it fast-forwards to like 10 years later or something and you two are starting your own ranger's guild or the like.
    YES EXACTLY! I was like "It can't be an old Fire Emblem game.... But was it something with Fire?"

10+ Year Old Account
    This goes back to the EGA/MSDOS era and I'll do my best describing it.
    I once played a top-view 'shooter' taking place in a castle or dungeon. You where an allied soldier breaking out of a holding cell and had to work your way out of the castle/dungeon. It was very basic, you had a health bar on the screen and whenever you died your soldier would start spinning and the screen would turn black and it'd say "Damned!" and you had to start over. You had to pick up keys and ammo while fighting trough various rooms. I believe the camera followed you so it wasn't a area-by-area type of thing.

Super vague, gg if you figure it out :-P It was not a wolfenstein game if I remember correctly.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Sounds like the original Castle Wolfenstein, back before Wolf3D.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Sounds like the original Castle Wolfenstein, back before Wolf3D.
    I thought that too, but that's not the one. Wolfenstein is more of a side-view than this one, it was top view.

- - - Updated - - -

Into the Eagle's Nest!
    Damn, been trying to find the name of this game for years haha. I recalled the .exe was eagle.exe and suddenly it popped up on my head again. So weird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Into_the_Eagle%27s_Nest
    Last edited by Nutri; 2017-03-17 at 12:00 PM.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nutricul View Post
    This goes back to the EGA/MSDOS era and I'll do my best describing it.
    I once played a top-view 'shooter' taking place in a castle or dungeon. You where an allied soldier breaking out of a holding cell and had to work your way out of the castle/dungeon. It was very basic, you had a health bar on the screen and whenever you died your soldier would start spinning and the screen would turn black and it'd say "Damned!" and you had to start over. You had to pick up keys and ammo while fighting trough various rooms. I believe the camera followed you so it wasn't a area-by-area type of thing.

Super vague, gg if you figure it out :-P It was not a wolfenstein game if I remember correctly.
    Do you mean Cyberdogs?