Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    To clarify the TL/DR above, you can use dispersion twice during PI IF you are struggling to reach 3rd torrent. Essentially it gives you 6 seconds off the CD for torrent. Of course it's a slight DPS loss, but dying before 3rd torrent is also a DPS loss. Additionally you need to make sure you pop it soon after your first torrent otherwise it won't be up when you need it later on in voidform. You also don't want to use it during PI, ideally immediately after it ends after you've exhausted your SW: D and casting MB would kill you. It just buys you some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    Which Jewelcrafting neck?
    Blessed Dawnlight neck, grants 30 insanity on use (75 in StM).

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    Blessed Dawnlight neck, grants 30 insanity on use (75 in StM).
    Ah. But there is a 5 min CD. Not worth it IMO.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Ah. But there is a 5 min CD. Not worth it IMO.
    It's quite worth it. That's a free SW: D off the GCD. Which equates to 3-4 extra seconds in VF and could push you to your 3rd torrent if you're unlucky. Add to the fact that you can get w/e stats you want on it and it doesn't have int makes it BiS virtually forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    It's quite worth it. That's a free SW: D off the GCD. Which equates to 3-4 extra seconds in VF and could push you to your 3rd torrent if you're unlucky. Add to the fact that you can get w/e stats you want on it and it doesn't have int makes it BiS virtually forever.
    Oops. Missed the <random stats> part when I looked it up. I'll have to look into it. Sad that you can't get those stats rerolled though.
    In a world of deceit, open your eyes.

Oops. Missed the <random stats> part when I looked it up. I'll have to look into it. Sad that you can't get those stats rerolled though.
    Sure, but getting 2-3 necks to juggle around + obliterum being dirt cheap makes it fairly easy.

Had a great night on Ursoc heroic last night. Sitting at #4 for DPS on the fight for my ilvl. #feelsgoodman

Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    That is insane. I gotta step up my game.

Where is this dummy located exactly?

EDIT. Nvm, found it. Warspear.
    Last edited by Aureact; 2016-11-11 at 09:51 AM.