Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Trumpers are getting desperate.

*snip image*
    I'm surprised that there aren't red arrows and circles drawn all over that. That's all it's missing to be a perfect example of the stereotypical conspiracy theorist collage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That moment when you realize the poster literally has no ability to spot humor, or attempts at humor. I mean, it's pretty obvious when the photo shop is intentionally that bad. Look at the pics guy. ROFL
    Poe's Law, dude. I've seen stuff that low quality/insane presented as "serious" evidence before, so it wouldn't surprise me if this too as a "serious" image.

lol IDK if it's been brought up or not but Trump's camp has banned him from Twitter. I'm amazed it took them this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    lol IDK if it's been brought up or not but Trump's camp has banned him from Twitter. I'm amazed it took them this long.
    Yeah, no tweets for him.

Just what you want out of a president, his campaign needs to treat him like a child and take away his phone because Trump simply can't control himself.

I mean, it's not like we didn't already know Trump is a petulant, immature, impulsive child, but it's just funny seeing his campaign unintentionally admit it as well : P

I will say, they've managed to do a pretty good job of putting a leash on him in the last week before the election. I think they've largely managed to get him to avoid shooting himself in the face after the gift basket Comey handed them a bit over a week ago. They sure made the most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, no tweets for him.

Just what you want out of a president, his campaign needs to treat him like a child and take away his phone because Trump simply can't control himself.

I mean, it's not like we didn't already know Trump is a petulant, immature, impulsive child, but it's just funny seeing his campaign unintentionally admit it as well : P

I will say, they've managed to do a pretty good job of putting a leash on him in the last week before the election. I think they've largely managed to get him to avoid shooting himself in the face after the gift basket Comey handed them a bit over a week ago. They sure made the most of it.
    They are about 52 weeks late. Pretty much the only way Hillary could have won, was if the other person ran the worst campaign in history. The fact that this is even close at all, highlights my point. If Trump had ran the same style of campaign as Hillary (hide in a closet), he would be winning.

Right around 4:45 Bryan Cranston pretty much exposes Trump for all that he is.

In before a trumpet goes an a Cranston character assassination because they can't handle someone else disagreeing with their golden god.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    The fact that you're embarrassed for me is, in itself, a sad reflection of society. But then again, it's not unseen - this mentality that "I can bully someone if he's a bigot -- it's not bullying if he's against what I believe to be good, right?". But it is bullying.

There has been such a large campain of misinformation about Trump that a lot of people don't even know what he want to do. People make astounding claims that he's Hitler. Yet, oddly enough, I've seen people from both side wishing the other leader to be physically hurt, some even shot. Some want to make it illegal for people who don't share the same opinions to vote. Some people will bully their friends into voting for their candidate, or they're against them.

That's the sad reality we live in today.
    Your examples are not bullying in any sense of the word. Take your page and instead of looking at the general description, look at the examples they give of cyberbullying. You tell me what Clinton's tweets look like.

Cyberbullying can be as simple as continuing to send emails or text messages harassing someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender. It may also include public actions such as repeated threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech) or defamatory false accusations, ganging up on a victim by making the person the subject of ridicule in online forums, hacking into or vandalizing sites about a person, and posting false statements as fact aimed a discrediting or humiliating a targeted person.
    Also, no one in a position of power has called Trump Hitler. Trump is however embracing fascist principles and it is important for you to realize saying that he is a fascist is not the same as saying he is Hitler. Also no Clinton surrogates have called for Trump to be hurt or killed (can't say the same for Trump and his surrogates). No one in Clinton's campaign has called for making it illegal to vote. This "both sides are just as bad" line doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    If (when) Trump loses, what is his campaign manager going to get out of this? What did he promise her? Because she looks like an idiot, on an almost daily basis (whenever she speaks), and I can't see anyone else on earth wanting to hire her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Dude you do the same thing to other posters here. Don't deny your BS.
    No I don't. Facts before feels (dude). If you'd ever bother to check something before you throw it up out of your proverbial mouth, you'd know that your statement is so silly. I'm a big supporter of Hillary's, but I am not blind to her faults (I just don't put up with people lying about her).

(do you really need me to link you my own posts criticizing Hillary? - or are you going to be done with this line of bs before you really embarrass yourself?)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'd love to see what Trumpers have to say about this little development.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-11-07 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If (when) Trump loses, what is his campaign manager going to get out of this? What did he promise her? Because she looks like an idiot, on an almost daily basis (whenever she speaks), and I can't see anyone else on earth wanting to hire her.
    Maybe it's just me. But I think she's done a fantastic job trying to polish a turd.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If (when) Trump loses, what is his campaign manager going to get out of this?
    Kellyanne Conway is a goddamn hero. She took on a speeding train with a pickup truck, and slowed it to a crawl. Just because Trump loses doesn't mean she didn't do a fantastic job with the tools on hand. In a perfect world, her effort will be recognized and she'll get another job in 2020.

Bannon, of course, goes back to Brietbart and continues to alt-write himself checks. He'll be fine.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Kellyanne Conway is a goddamn hero. She took on a speeding train with a pickup truck, and slowed it to a crawl. Just because Trump loses doesn't mean she didn't do a fantastic job with the tools on hand. In a perfect world, her effort will be recognized and she'll get another job in 2020.

Bannon, of course, goes back to Brietbart and continues to alt-write himself checks. He'll be fine.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Maybe it's just me. But I think she's done a fantastic job trying to polish a turd.
    Both very good points. Honestly, I hadn't thought about the fact that she's actually keeping him in the game this long, considering his daily train wrecks.

Trump is going to have some issues, the world knows now that he doesn't pay for services and a lot of people who vote against him avoid his businesses. You can get away with not paying people when few people find out but the world knows now.

Also when it comes to businesses that want everyone to purchase from them you don't want to get into politics because half the population will choose to not give you their business based on your politics. His hotels are already taking a hit.

The only exception is when your business relies on one side of the political spectrum like conservative news or liberal networks. Then you cater to your base and Fox has a pretty good lock on the Republican news tv coverage.

My daughter and wife were shopping for clothes and found a 'cute' dress and wanted to buy it but saw it was Ivanka Trump collection and laughed while putting it back, "It's not worth my soul."
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-11-07 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I also think Trump will join Breitbart and create a new network. Because Trump has really hurt his own business, and the business of his daughter. I think his only chance to make money is with an Alt-Right Network. Trump News, etc.

I think it will further polarise the right though... You will have the "Fox" watchers, which will now be more Center Right, and the Far Right network.
    I think it will be good. It'll open up room for more of a fact-based yet traditional and conservative Fox News (apparently what they're going for after the old man died), while Trump can eat up the crazies.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I think electing Hillary will make America better immediately but worse on the long term. I think electing Trump will make America worse immediately, before reforming into something better and stronger on the long term.
    What are you making your basis on? Why would you want the leader of your country be a man who is unqualified on all regards? How will electing Hillary make American better and then worse? How will electing Trump make American worse and then better? I await your reply, because I have an idea of what you're going to say, and I already have prepared actual factual evidence to counter your claims.

But to give you my perspective, the existence of Trump, and if he loses, will better the country because his rhetoric and ideologies have brought out the true nature of Americans. It has mobilized unheard voices in the form of voters who are using their privilege to vote against him, and it is shedding light to the true disgusting agenda and beliefs of the conservative party, as well as the cognitive dissonance and/or bigotry of Americans who support Republicans in almost chauvinist fashion. A shift in the Republican party is at hand, they will either die out, or adapt by compromising on their stances.

10+ Year Old Account
    The interesting thing about this, is that even Fox News now is moderating. They lost Roger Ailes, and all the current pundits, with the exception of Hannity, are more or less center right. I do not agree with O'Reilly on most things, but at least he does not come off as totally divorced from reality.
    I swear I'm not trying to make fun of you, but the fact that Wallace was, in fact, a moderator actually goes towards this position. And I don't think he was blatantly biased.

And yes, O'Reilly has been staring at the camera like "Trump you dumb fuck", but he acknowledges his candidate has flaws. That's something everyone should do. He is not part of Trump's rabid fanbase.

Kelly, now, that's a mystery. Honestly, I think FOX should keep her, as a dissenting point of view based does not hurt a news organization, and they could very easily lose Hannity. But there's no telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    The interesting thing about this, is that even Fox News now is moderating. They lost Roger Ailes, and all the current pundits, with the exception of Hannity, are more or less center right. I do not agree with O'Reilly on most things, but at least he does not come off as totally divorced from reality.
    I mean, if you watch O'Reilly's show, he seems unhinged, but if you look at pretty much any of is Daily Show appearances with Jon Stewart, they seem to be pretty darned friendly, and O'Reilly comes REAL close to straight-up admitting he's fanning flames because it makes him money. I think a network encouraging him to be responsible rather than inflammatory could mean really good things, down the line.

In ways that I don't think, for instance, people like Ann Coulter or Alex Jones or Rush Limbaugh have any chance of ever being.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I swear I'm not trying to make fun of you, but the fact that Wallace was, in fact, a moderator actually goes towards this position. And I don't think he was blatantly biased.
    Wallace's bias was more in exactly which questions he asked; he was pretty fair in terms of moderating the debate itself, but the questions seemed more than a little biased against Clinton, IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is holding about 50 rallies today. His last one wrapping up at 11pm EST. The confidence of a man who has the election in the bag.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    FOX News is now in line with CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS and Reuters. Their latest, and last, poll shows Clinton up nationally by four (or more) percent.

And they have over 270 going for Clinton, but that is old news. They've been that way for a while.

Of course, polls don't win elections. Votes do. But this is the last bit of polling a serious organization is likely to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I mean, if you watch O'Reilly's show, he seems unhinged, but if you look at pretty much any of is Daily Show appearances with Jon Stewart, they seem to be pretty darned friendly, and O'Reilly comes REAL close to straight-up admitting he's fanning flames because it makes him money. I think a network encouraging him to be responsible rather than inflammatory could mean really good things, down the line.
    When Bill "Papa Bear" O'Reilly has appeared on the American nightly shows he has been very well grounded. Honestly he tells it like it is and gives very good points on both sides.

When you get Bill Maher or Rachel Madow on these shows they are so slanted, that it honestly makes me cringe.

Tagging @Gilrak because this shit is hillarious.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...one_playing_a/
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-11-07 at 07:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    A guy that is confident he has the election in the bag doesn't need to run to 50 different rallies.
    I think he meant sarcasm, ppl forgetting the ""
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.