Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation We Won't Be Killing Sargeras, Confirmed.

Just the avatar of Sargeras.

Source:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=257423/b...d-class-mounts

Look down at the Tomb of Sargeras bit: "Just a husk of the dark power remains"

/discuss

Did you think Sargeras the Titan was living in that tomb? We've always known it was just an avatar, and one he isn't inhabiting in a tomb for the last however many thousand years.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post

Source:

/discuss
    That isn't 7.3 though. I mean he flat out said we're fighting essentially an animated corpse of the avatar. Nobody was saying we'd fight Sargeras in ToS. People are saying that maybe at Argus which your title is 100% misleading in that you "confirmed" we won't be killing him when really all you said is what we already know that he wasn't a boss in the tomb.

Not in 7.2 obviously, he most likely will be the end boss of the expansion if Argus is a patch rather than an expansion.

Source:

/discuss
    Well yeah of course we will fight the Avatar in 7.2. Who is to say in 7.3 or 7.4 though we don't fight Sargeras directly on Argus?

Deleted
    Ion said, during the presentation that it's a ''fallen Avatar''.

So basically a corrupted/ressurected version of 0.1% of the power of Sargeras.

We're going to Argus in Legion, of course we are going to kill Sargeras. Barring any sort of void god shenanigans of course
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well yeah of course we will fight the Avatar in 7.2. Who is to say in 7.3 or 7.4 though we don't fight Sargeras directly on Argus?
    How would they be able to explain such a skill jump? Obviously Kil'Jaeden will fall but he is just another General - a critter when compared to the Master himself.

Deleted
    What this only confirms is that you aren't part of the brightest students in the class.

Sargeras has been in the twisting nether for nearly forever? He's never even been on azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    We're going to Argus in Legion, of course we are going to kill Sargeras. Barring any sort of void god shenanigans of course
    When they announced that void god bs it became pretty clear sarg was going down.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Quote Originally Posted by Taustins View Post
    How would they be able to explain such a skill jump? Obviously Kil'Jaeden will fall but he is just another General - a critter when compared to the Master himself.
    Artifacts I'm guessing will play a key role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we know that we will be going to argus I wouldn't be shocked if we do face Sargeras, but by the end of the fight we realize we stand no chance against a titan who can literally cleave worlds in two so we have to flee back to Azeroth, or we use our artifacts to "cleanse" him of his "fel madness" or at least that's how they'd try to spin it.

It is not confirmed at all that we won't face him in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    When they announced that void god bs it became pretty clear sarg was going down.
    Pretty much, the only reason Sargeras was invincible was mainly because they had no defined end game after his demise.

I don't think Sargeras will die though, I have a feeling we defeat him, Elune intervenes and restores him back to the light.

I don't see us beating the void lords without him.

well done i had the virtual ticket i could hear what was said.

problem is some ppl went LNKGJNKJDFG SARGERAS NGDNMFGKJMKJG, and blanked everything else out.

It's rare we actually kill anyone. The WoW Heroes are the masters of stalling their opponents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Pretty much, the only reason Sargeras was invincible was mainly because they had no defined end game after his demise.

I don't think Sargeras will die though, I have a feeling we defeat him, Elune intervenes and restores him back to the light.

I don't see us beating the void lords without him.
    Well he will be done as a bad guy essentially. Yea it was clear void god=new top guy sargie going down.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanthoris View Post
    Now that we know that we will be going to argus I wouldn't be shocked if we do face Sargeras, but by the end of the fight we realize we stand no chance against a titan who can literally cleave worlds in two so we have to flee back to Azeroth, or we use our artifacts to "cleanse" him of his "fel madness" or at least that's how they'd try to spin it.

It is not confirmed at all that we won't face him in Legion.
    It's pretty much confirmed. Who else we gonna face on Argus? Mannoroth, Archimonde and KJ will be regening their physical bodies once we arrive there, so there's only Sargeras as a prominent character left (at least one that's worthy of being the end boss of the expansion).

Deleted
    Jaylock, you failed your own thread. 7.2 is just the Avatar of Sargeras.

Source:

/discuss

Not much to see really other than everyone but you already knew that.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    For me, if Sargeras is defeated and Void Gods are the new big bad guy, Legion is the swan song of WoW. I can happily close the book on my characters' stories and imagine Azeroth continues in relative peace from here on.