Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

I don't dislike ham- it's just that if I have a choice of meats, I'm rarely ever going to choose ham over something else

Ham is proof God exists and loves you.

I fucking hate anyone who eats pineapple on their goddamn pizza.

Deleted
    All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    I fucking hate anyone who eats pineapple on their goddamn pizza.

What?

Ham and pineapple is freaking awesome, especially if the pineapple has some brown sugar rubbed on it with some grill marks, ummmmmm yummmmmmm.

People that listen to other people and does not even attempt to have an own opinion about this specifik thing.
    Aka most of the world, especially on mmo-champion, hate you all so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    People that listen to other people and does not even attempt to have an own opinion about this specifik thing.
    My opinion about this specific thing is that my feelings are hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    It's ok, we love you anyway.

OT: I rarely meet these people directly, but people who request ridiculous special orders. I get a ticket for a cheeseburger, fine. But then it says Cut in half horizontally. I had myself and six cooks in my kitchen at the time, between us probably 40 years of experience. We had no idea what to do. The kitchen halted as we tried to decide, do we cut it before we grill it? After? Do we serve it open faced or close it? Does the cheese go in the middle or on top if we close it? And so on.

I decided the customer was fine, but the new-hire server who put in the order was not. Hate.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Deleted
    People that are overly prejudice in this forum thread.

LOLLIGAGGERS!!!

They lolligag to first! They lolligag to second. Know what that makes them?

Lolligaggers?

LOLLIGAGGERS!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    People who always try to avoid any kind of discussion while constantly claiming that they're always right.

And people who love to brand anything as racism as if they had nothing better to do in life than worry about something trivial.

When they're breathing
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    People who listen to manele.
    People acting like they're super important. ex: "Do you know who I am/my father is?"
    People who make fun of others who are trying to get better. Like that Playboy model who made fun of a fat woman at her gym because the woman was fat.
    People who are extremists religion or otherwise.
    People who attempt to impose their will on others when the matter doesn't affect them anyway. ex: anti-abortion people
    People who spread false bullshit for their agenda or for publicity. ex: anti-vaxxers, PETA.
    People who use their might to intimidate others and force them to do stuff.
    Frauds, thieves, maniacs.
    People who don't know something yet instead of at least trying to learn about it, they keep stubbornly on their idea just out of pride and even try to convince you about it even when you present evidence otherwise. I guess anti-vaxxers could enter here as well, since some as stupid and some are in for the money.

What can I say, I hate a lot of people instantly.

15+ Year Old Account
    For me it is usually in how they treat others.
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    People who listen to manele.
    People acting like they're super important. ex: "Do you know who I am/my father is?"
    People who make fun of others who are trying to get better. Like that Playboy model who made fun of a fat woman at her gym because the woman was fat.
    People who are extremists religion or otherwise.
    People who attempt to impose their will on others when the matter doesn't affect them anyway. ex: anti-abortion people
    People who spread false bullshit for their agenda or for publicity. ex: anti-vaxxers, PETA.
    People who use their might to intimidate others and force them to do stuff.
    Frauds, thieves, maniacs.
    People who don't know something yet instead of at least trying to learn about it, they keep stubbornly on their idea just out of pride and even try to convince you about it even when you present evidence otherwise. I guess anti-vaxxers could enter here as well, since some as stupid and some are in for the money.

What can I say, I hate a lot of people instantly.
    i hate your list because I know its just off the top of your head...I want a more extensive list next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I've yet to see me not waiting for some fucker in Toronto with his debit card.
    We use it almost everytime we go out on things under 100 dollars. Takes like 5 seconds to pay for groceries now. I'm not sure whats up with Toronto but you should have it offered by some banks.

Deleted
    People who never want to improve themselves.

As a brown person...all other brown people (southeast asia) I meet with very rare exceptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Trump voter.
    Don't worry, there are some pussies even we wont grab. You're safe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    When someone orders a bunch of pizzas and not one pie has pineapple on it. I get it. You love meat/salt and more meat and salt. I just want a little sweetness too.
    People who put anything but meat/cheese/sauce/bread on a pizza. I hate them.

People who mention God/church/religion in every other sentence.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

10+ Year Old Account
    People who like Superman.