Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[We Still Dont have Legendary Item Club]

Join the club, on serious note what were the measures to help people get legendary item from blizzard? and can someone explain the bad luck system? does it reset back to 0 once u get legendary item ?

Quote Originally Posted by Field Agent View Post
    I'm pretty sure it has to do with how many WoW Tokens and other store items you buy. There's a guildie with 5 legendaries, and he has ALL the store items + he buys a lot of them tokens.
    lol do you also believe that 9/11 was an inside job and chemtrails and aliens?

On-topic, I don't think there was ever any bad-luck system implemented, I think they were just talking about the ideas of such a system.

The frequency of legendaries is increasing, most of our raid group have one now with only a few having more than one.

Its got nothing to do with store, its just rng. Patience...
    Demo is fine... play better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure it has to do with how many WoW Tokens and other store items you buy. There's a guildie with 5 legendaries, and he has ALL the store items + he buys a lot of them tokens.
    Trump voter right there.

WATCH OUT HILLRIEEE'S GONNA GIT YUR GUNS!

This system really blows.

I did a lot of dungeons, heroics, then mythics, then mythic+. I did the emmisary quests daily, did all the raids when they came out, and the only thing i got was this orange necklace that people congratulate me for.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    lol do you also believe that 9/11 was an inside job and chemtrails and aliens?

On-topic, I don't think there was ever any bad-luck system implemented, I think they were just talking about the ideas of such a system.
    9/11 is an inside job. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Progressiv View Post
    9/11 is an inside job. Period.
    Nah. 7/11 was a part time job.

Also, better to have none than to have lolPrydaz.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Second legendary today. Never bought anything from the store

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    This system really blows.
    i agree with you

Both my warlock and rogue has a legendary. Husband doesn't have any, so I'll sign in here on his behalf He's faithfully doing emissary quests everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Speaking fr M complete personal experience: I think this "bad luck protection" is just Blizzard saying something to keep your attention. Kinda similar to their recent "Nostalrius" let down. I play pretty much exclusively on the weekends and I received my first legendary last Saturday from my weekly Mythic+ chest. I played a little that day and most of Sunday. The next day I played was this past Friday: Where I received my second legendary from an Emissary Chest.

To me that's far too close between. I am not complaining but I truly believe there is no "Bad Luck Protection" and the bug about getting more legendaries after you receive one being fixed. Nope. My old buddies have played religiously this expansion some at 20 days played and one in particular has NOT received a legendary. The system definitely needs another look.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have three L110s that are all over 850 with one closing in on 870. My main has about 9 days /played. Not one legendary. I have stopped caring about it at this point. I have little remaining interest in raiding or mythic+ so ive just come to terms with the fact that im not going to get any orange loot.

Eh, no ...I am a "whale" I buy all the in game items(sometimes more than one for gifts or the charity ones) and buy tokens at least every 2 weeks.
    I have 1 Leg.

SO...no.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Eh, no ...I am a "whale" I buy all the in game items(sometimes more than one for gifts or the charity ones) and buy tokens at least every 2 weeks.
    I have 1 Leg.

SO...no.
    Must make walking difficult, having one leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

How many "I don't have a legendary yet and Blizzard needs to fix that" threads do we really need?

I got a crappy Legendary awhile back, my same spec guild mate got 2 BIS within the past 2 weeks. An the Dps gap is now huge....

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is no Person with more then 4 legendaries currently. Don´t lie to make your preposterous claims seem more plausible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    I do agree that the legendary system is pure dogshit but if you don't have a legendary yet itmeans you've not played enough. Took 50+ mythic+ dungeons 1,5 months of emissary and 4 heroic clears and 3/7 mythic for my first.

Higher difficulty activities have a higher chance to drop a legendary so if you're just doing emissaries everyday don't get your hopes up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, can't wait until I finally get one to drop.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!