Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    When someone orders a bunch of pizzas and not one pie has pineapple on it. I get it. You love meat/salt and more meat and salt. I just want a little sweetness too.
    Well, that's petty.

Instead of being passive-aggressive about it...just order your own pizza with as much pineapple as you want.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2016-11-07 at 10:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vegan or hardcore religious people.

Deleted
    When they either use term special snowflake or rose tinted glasses. Lack or arguments or just pure stupidity makes you use either of these two terms.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Using a 'your mum' comebacks in an argument. Before that I thought they seemed okay, and when they said that I just wanted to tell them to **** ***. Was a random battleground on WoW and instantly considered the person as a complete idiot and child.

I don't generally hate on site. Mainly upfront rudeness and disrespect, especially from Customers at work. If I had my way those people would be removed from the Store instead of me trying to help them. Being ignorant, sexist, acting like they should receive special treatment, just no. Have a mutual respect, understand I'm trying to help and don't start yelling at me, because 99% of the time I'm just the person who is the fall guy.

Not complete hatred, but I don't like people going behind my back. I would rather things just be straight out and open. No talking about someone behind their back, just tell me your problem and let's move on.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

overwatch

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    Depends on the person. You can't really paint them all with the same brush. Some people wielding the blm slogan truly do so to stop violence and discrimination against black people. And then there are some assholes who think that black lives matter more than anyone else, and that the pain and grief of a white victim's family doest matter.

I hate the latter, and respect the former.
    Which is pretty fucking hypocritical of you considering you just painted all trump voters as assholes.
    Resident BM Asshole

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Between 18 and 29 years old
    That's just stupid, you can't judge someone's character by his/her age (I hope you're not a troll otherwise I just fed you)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    People who listen to manele.
    People acting like they're super important. ex: "Do you know who I am/my father is?"
    People who make fun of others who are trying to get better. Like that Playboy model who made fun of a fat woman at her gym because the woman was fat.
    People who are extremists religion or otherwise.
    People who attempt to impose their will on others when the matter doesn't affect them anyway. ex: anti-abortion people
    People who spread false bullshit for their agenda or for publicity. ex: anti-vaxxers, PETA.
    People who use their might to intimidate others and force them to do stuff.
    Frauds, thieves, maniacs.
    People who don't know something yet instead of at least trying to learn about it, they keep stubbornly on their idea just out of pride and even try to convince you about it even when you present evidence otherwise. I guess anti-vaxxers could enter here as well, since some as stupid and some are in for the money.

What can I say, I hate a lot of people instantly.
    I hate all of those, but I'll add:
    - racists and people who discriminate others because of gender,age,'standing/class', religion,... (although you might have covered that by saying extremists?)
    - Anyone who doesn't admit it when they are wrong, because of pride,... (be it intelligent ppl or not)
    - People who treat loved ones like shit for no reason.
    - People who mistreat animals (and humans sure)
    Last edited by Palaplu; 2016-11-07 at 11:36 PM.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    And he's not. He doest hate them for being different. He hates them for being assholes. Big difference.
    You don't know anything about a person's personality because of what they vote for, just what they voted for.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone hates cats.

I don't hate people, I might not be as excited about some peoples existence but I wouldn't go as far as to say I hate them.

Although if someone were to harm my family I would probably go as far as to hate them.

Not quite hating, but...
    Catholics and their view on abortion/assisted suicide
    Pro-immigration people
    Extremely inconsiderate drivers. "Oh, I'm stuck behind this car, I need to pass by NOW, the uphill turn be damned!" Typically drives BMW or Audi
    Motorcyclists that exceed reasonable desibel limits
    Norwegians and their attitude of "we're the best!", especially at skiing while failing to realise that no one gives a shit about skiing, as well as the attention the national men's team gets despite being fucking awful
    People who like snow. God fucking damit, I hate snow and winter. I want eternal summer

Grammar: I feel sick inside when I see people using genitive s ('s) for something plural. "I like watching the new's"
    (Edit: I don't hate those people, but how can you not see that is wrong?!)

Musical genre "puritans", especially for metal. I thought metal was the genre for those of us who aren't mainstream, but no, people act as if they're about to wage war towards each other, for grouping a band within the wrong genre, for liking a wrong band/genre, for liking something that isn't "metal" enough. The list goes on, bascially

Again, it's not always quite hate, but I get so annoyed

Most hate is reserved for menchildren that nag about anal but feel sexually violated themselves should someone stare at their ass. What is up with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary voter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Musical genre "puritans", especially for metal. I thought metal was the genre for those of us who aren't mainstream, but no, people act as if they're about to wage war towards each other, for grouping a band within the wrong genre, for liking a wrong band/genre, for liking something that isn't "metal" enough. The list goes on, bascially
    I feel this. For example, 'true' metalheads hating on you because you like Metallica, because they 'sold out'. Aside from the 'selling out', their first 3 albums were some epic trash metal
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

When someone think he's better at everything then everyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those stupid bug signatures.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Willful ignorance &/or resolute belief in superstition.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anime avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who are intolerant of other people's cultures......................... and the Dutch.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Hate is a strong word. I've hated something around 3 people in my life and it's certainly not something that can happen instantly. So I'll list some things that make me not thing of someone too highly (until I see an evidence to the contrary) instead:
    People who try to convince everyone that marijuana is some kind of magic harmless cancer curing plant. Sure, buddy, I understand that you want to smoke weed, but don't mislead other people, and in case you really believe the bullshit you are spouting, please try looking for sources other than reddit, or wherever they get that crap from. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that marijuana is an evil, dangerous drug, but smoking weed certainly doesn't cure cancer, and stating that weed hasn't killed a single person is a proven lie. Unless you don't count people dying because of drunk drivers as dying because of alcohol, or people getting lung cancer after smoking cigarettes as dying because of cigarettes.
    People who get all their news from one source, honestly believe it's 100% independent and everything that is there is true. Especially if it's something like huffington post, salon or breitbart.
    People who believe cultural appropriation is a thing.
    People who get offended on behalf of others. Especially if they act condescending towards the people they are getting offended on behalf of, when they disagree.
    People who refuse to talk to with anyone who disagrees with them.
    People who, while arguing with someone, insult them instead of providing any kind of arguments. And people telling to "look it up yourself". Listen up, mate, if I was able to find convincing evidence contrary to my arguments, I wouldn't be arguing with you.
    People who are unable to defend their views at all, but will not change them when presented with facts nevertheless.
    People who are native English speakers, and yet manage to be significantly worse at English than me. Especially people who don't see any difference between "your" and "you're". And I die inside a little whenever I see "should of" instead of "should've". And the most annoying thing is that I think that outside of my English lessons, 90% of the time I see the words "principal" and "principle", it's the wrong one. Why?
    People who generalize any group based on outliers. And people who use statistics to back up their beliefs despite not understanding statistics at all.
    People who call facts racist, sexist or whatever else if they don't suit their narrative (usually applies to statistics).
    ...and many more.

Hate is a strong word but I have an instant dislike for insecurity and smugness.