View Poll Results: What do you think will be result of US Presidential elections?

Voters
706. This poll is closed
  • I'm US citizen and i think Trump will win

124 17.56%
  • I'm US citizen and i think Clinton will win

236 33.43%
  • I'm US citizen and i think Third Party will win

3 0.42%
  • I'm US citizen and something unusual will happen (including noone winning)

18 2.55%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Trump will win

114 16.15%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Clinton will win

181 25.64%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and i think Third Party will win

4 0.57%
  • I'm NOT US citizen and something unusual will happen (including noone winning)

26 3.68%
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    no. i'm probably gonna literally drink myself into a coma or not vote or something.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I dont believe in coincidences. The worst GOP candidate in decades (if not in history) just happens to be nominated against Clinton when almost any other GOP candidate would walk away with the win....
    That's the GOPs fault for sewing the seeds of fear, paranoia and hatred for decades.

It was Stephen King who said it best: "Conservatives who for 8 years sowed the dragon's teeth of partisan politics are horrified to discover they have grown an actual dragon."

If you are part of the GOP - then it's your own god damned fault for letting the rest of your party select the most Fearmongering validatating selfish person on the planet - as we've been warning you and your ilk for decades how your party has adopted the "Southern Strategy" playing into fears and paranoia and racism. All you did was ignore us saying "Nuh-UHHH!".

Learn, god damnit, learn! Otherwise this is going to happen AGAIN AND AGAIN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is a rather stupid tact to take from the guy weaving conspiracies. The GOP base has rallied for unelectable officials before.
    Like Bush jr in 2000?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Bush jr in 2000?
    bush stole the election.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    bush stole the election.
    I rest my case.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    That's the GOPs fault for sewing the seeds of fear, paranoia and hatred for decades.

It was Stephen King who said it best: "Conservatives who for 8 years sowed the dragon's teeth of partisan politics are horrified to discover they have grown an actual dragon."

If you are part of the GOP - then it's your own god damned fault for letting the rest of your party select the most Fearmongering validatating selfish person on the planet - as we've been warning you and your ilk for decades how your party has adopted the "Southern Strategy" playing into fears and paranoia and racism. All you did was ignore us saying "Nuh-UHHH!".

Learn, god damnit, learn! Otherwise this is going to happen AGAIN AND AGAIN!
    Im a Libertarian actually, but only socially.

Oh shit.

Almost time!

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, supervising my single cashier who two months in still doesn't know how to do her job. The amount of "Hilary for Prison." and "Make America Great Again." clothing on people in Texas is hilarious. As a born and raised Californian I have to resist the urge to tell people who I am for when customers ask. I'll just have to put a smirk on and not answer. If I'm lucky I won't leave my office enough to interact with the Trump voters in my city. I second what Mvallas said, maybe the GOP needs to take a different direction with their party after they lose tomorrow because politics is such a polarizing topic right now that I don't discuss it with anyone but my best friend.

A small town in News Hamphsire is first to declare the results!

Dixville Notch results!

Hillary Clinton: 4 votes

Donald Trump: 2 votes

Gary Johnson: 1 vote

Mitt Romney (write-in!): 1 vote

Turnout: 8

taken from theguardian.
    Beat it Trump lovers!
    Last edited by Gref; 2016-11-08 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Hopefully Trump, confidence in the US will go down if Hillary wins. Which would hurt our economy in the next 4 years.
    Actually it is the other way around when it comes to the market. the stocks went up like crazy with the news of FBI once again having nothing on hillary. And i can tell you the risks and dangers of trump getting elected is so terrible that Sweden have filed those reports into the top secret spot since they threaten national security if they get public. Trump wins i can promise you folks will pull the money out of the market really fast since they know the shit will go downhill.

And having lost 50% of my savings in the last republican disaster i can promise you i will not make the same mistake again and will do the smart choice and pull the money out of the market ASAP if trump gets elected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chakrila View Post
    I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, supervising my single cashier who two months in still doesn't know how to do her job. The amount of "Hilary for Prison." and "Make America Great Again." clothing on people in Texas is hilarious. As a born and raised Californian I have to resist the urge to tell people who I am for when customers ask. I'll just have to put a smirk on and not answer. If I'm lucky I won't leave my office enough to interact with the Trump voters in my city. I second what Mvallas said, maybe the GOP needs to take a different direction with their party after they lose tomorrow because politics is such a polarizing topic right now that I don't discuss it with anyone but my best friend.
    Actually, it looks like the GOP will win the House and Senate, so combined with a Clinton White House, everyone wins.

Like Bush jr in 2000?
    You're rambling at this point. Whether Clinton "planted" Trump or not (lol) is irrelevant when he's still the duly selected representative of the GOP.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    IDK, I think Clinton will win. There are a LOT of brainwashed people in this country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    A small part of me wants to see both not reach 270 votes but the trump kin meltdown is a once and a life time chance.
    FUCK NO!

Remember who our Senators are right now. Not because they are mostly Republicans but because they are idiots and would turn the ridiculousness of this of this election up to 15.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You're rambling at this point. Whether Clinton "planted" Trump or not (lol) is irrelevant when he's still the duly selected representative of the GOP.
    Right, because the GOP had no control over who would win its primary

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    FUCK NO!

Remember who our Senators are right now. Not because they are mostly Republicans but because they are idiots and would turn the ridiculousness of this of this election up to 15.
    Senate chooses the VP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    FUCK NO!

i would not be adverse to watching this country go up in flames. the fact that these two are even candidates prove our country has failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzah View Post
    Rather trump than hillary anyone with a sane mind can see that, with that being said i am not saying trump is the best alternative candidate but holy fuck is it stupid to vote for hillary.

you are basicly voting for a person who created the godamn refugee crisis, and actually entire europe should demand US to pay for what you have created and the cost for our countries.

Becuse thats what your killary have done.
    Interesting how "people with a sane mind" always have horrible spelling/grammar/punctuation, don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I think Clinton will win - because she has a habit of scamming her way into everything she does (e-mail scandals, Clinton funds etc)...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I think Clinton will win - because she has a habit of scamming her way into everything she does (e-mail scandals, Clinton funds etc)...
    and the reign of tpp shall begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I could see how the democrats could rig their own primary, but it would be incredibly difficult if not impossible to "rig" the national election. Trump just wants everyone to think it was rigged because hes like a 5 year old that can't comprehend being a loser.
    I mean the proof is in the cards, the payoffs, the meetings, THE EMAILS explain a lot. Just the simple fact that the head of the FBI thinks that charges shouldn't be filed yet a large chunk of his agency thinks charges should be filed REAKS of corruption. Lets not even get into the emails that prove that she paid off news networks to only slander Trump and how nothing bad is ever said about all the shit she's doing and the lies she's been telling the public. Not to mention all the dead people who voted for Hillary, they caught that one too huh? I wonder how she can rig the national election. lol

10+ Year Old Account

Senate chooses the VP.
    I should have said House, wouldn't change the hypothetical circus. Remember it being the Senate for some reason.

Resident Cosplay Progressive