Hotfix Barrage behavior on ToV Helya

I was just watching the Fatboss video on Helya in Trial of Valor during the PTR, and saw a Marksman hunter PoV, and in his clip he successfully barraged a pack of mobs that was halfway down a staircase in Helya's large boss area. With the way they reduced barrage's z-axis range both up and down, I bet we're going to hear a fair more complaints about it soon with the release of ToV. Anyone have an estimate on how quickly they will modify Barrage again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzarazor View Post
    Anyone have an estimate on how quickly they will modify Barrage again?
    usuall fix rate for hunters. 6-months to an expansion or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    usuall fix rate for hunters. 6-months to an expansion or 2.
    Unless of course the hotfix is a nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

At this point I wish Barrage was removed and Volley put back in instead. I am not a hunter but I play tanks all the time and Barrage is super annoying, especially in Karazhan.

I like the change on some situations, but i think its dumb and lazy how they implemented it. They could make it like if the main target of the barrage is an elevated target the z axis dont get cut off, if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltblue View Post
    At this point I wish Barrage was removed and Volley put back in instead. I am not a hunter but I play tanks all the time and Barrage is super annoying, especially in Karazhan.
    I don't use barrage for the exact same reason. There is no telling if you will pull any mobs at all. Is like use it and prey nothing bad happens. I rather lose some dps than risk wiping the group. I take crows on BM and Volly in MM spec. DPS lost but again put my mind at ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Ynai View Post
    I like the change on some situations, but i think its dumb and lazy how they implemented it. They could make it like if the main target of the barrage is an elevated target the z axis dont get cut off, if that makes sense.
    Yeah, that would definitely be a better solution than the current one.