Deleted

DH Havoc Trinkets/Neck help!

Hello,

I cant send a link to Armory, server EU argent dawn and name Cocorush

Could anyone advise me that trinkets are best to wear? I got these trinkets.

Trinkets
    850 ilvl Bloodthirsty instinct: 1233 agi, haste proc
    860 ilvl Forest creepers guile: 1353 agi, 968crit
    865 ilvl Vindictive Gladiator's Accolade of Conquest: 1418 agi, 986crit socket

Neck
    860 ilvl Stabilized energy pendant: 1089crit, 817versa, increase maximum fury 5%
    865 ilvl Choker of barbed reins: 1165crit, 777mastery, 333avoidance, socket, proc Equip: Taking damage has a chance to instantly deal 14250 to 15750 Physical damage to nearby enemies.

pawn addon tells me that the best combination of both agility ring with crit and Choker. Do I put the socket only crit or versa?

Many thanks guys

Deleted
    Yes, 865 choker is better than the 860 neck; mastery is actually slightly better than versatility at high gear levels when playing with CB+DB; not to mention it gives you more crit than the other piece. Socket it with a crit gem as well.

For trinkets, Easily the 865 agi/crit one, with a crit gem. Without simming it I would say that the BTI is better for single target, and the 860 agi/crit one is better for AoE, and is what I'd use in your situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Yes, 865 choker is better than the 860 neck; mastery is actually slightly better than versatility at high gear levels when playing with CB+DB; not to mention it gives you more crit than the other piece. Socket it with a crit gem as well.

For trinkets, Easily the 865 agi/crit one, with a crit gem. Without simming it I would say that the BTI is better for single target, and the 860 agi/crit one is better for AoE, and is what I'd use in your situation.
    Many thanks for answer