Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ucplayer View Post
    My first reaction: *looks at orange letters* "f*ck yeah! About time!"
    3 seconds later: "You gotta be kidding me!"

Damn
    What's even worse is that there are a couple blue pieces that blow that away.
    It would be worth it if it was 25% mission chance, 25 resources, and 25g across the board IMO.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    Wow everyone raids? I bet Blizzard is happy to know that every player was going to do that particular content even if they weren't interested and wanted to do other things in the game like pvp or dungeon or roleplay instead of raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly my point. I don't think it's greedy or ridiculous at all to want a good legendary because before Legion you wouldn't even think that legendary items could be bad. You shouldn't even have to question if the legendary you got is good or not because it's a FREAKING LEGENDARY.

#MakeLegendariesGreatAgain
    No legendary is bad. My brother got the neck that puts a bubble on you every 30 sec. Its an 895 with a gem slot + that effect makes it far better than anything else available to him. You just have a sense of entitlement over which one you want. Oh and to the "wow everyone raids".. why does that wow you if in your second post your logic goes back to previous expansions in which the most recent legendaries and some of the old too have you "earning" them from farming raid content

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    No legendary is bad. My brother got the neck that puts a bubble on you every 30 sec. Its an 895 with a gem slot + that effect makes it far better than anything else available to him. You just have a sense of entitlement over which one you want. Oh and to the "wow everyone raids".. why does that wow you if in your second post your logic goes back to previous expansions in which the most recent legendaries and some of the old too have you "earning" them from farming raid content
    A lot of the frustration is from the raiding players. While they're not some large majority, far from it in fact, the system has just created nothing but a huge amount of frustration due to the immense difference in performance they can make for reasons totally outside of your control.

They even stated before Legion's launch that the bad luck protection would try to make sure everyone that played a decent bit would have one for Emerald Nightmare to ensure roster issues. They then back pedaled on that after their drop system was beyond fucked (likely in more ways than they would want to admit) and if everyone doesn't have some before Nighthold, raiders will be fuming as that's a harder tier raid and more important than Nightmare was, meaning the performance differences will matter a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by spiritsurge View Post
    Wow everyone raids? I bet Blizzard is happy to know that every player was going to do that particular content even if they weren't interested and wanted to do other things in the game like pvp or dungeon or roleplay instead of raiding.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly my point. I don't think it's greedy or ridiculous at all to want a good legendary because before Legion you wouldn't even think that legendary items could be bad. You shouldn't even have to question if the legendary you got is good or not because it's a FREAKING LEGENDARY.

#MakeLegendariesGreatAgain
    They need to sweep through all legendaries period. Make them all serviceable.

The fact that it's possible to get a Legendary that's almost useless to them is absolutely ridiculous. The fact that people can, have and will continue to get MULTIPLE Legendaries that suck for them is beyond stupid.

I hope whatever system Blizzard decides to use to "fix" this problem actually works.

I don't have any legendaries right now across my 3 110s but I don't play that much on any one character so I'm not surprised. Looking forward to getting a Legendary, whatever it is because it will boost my ilevel, I just hope it's not a "worthless" one because I'd feel a little shitty trading my Legendary for anything other than another Legendary.

a rework of secondary stats has already been announced for 7.2, so short of passives, legendaries should be much more balanced soon. as a frost dk, im looking forward to my dozen mastery drops not being uselesd again. just chill for now yall, your venting has been heard.

The shared legendaries should not be legendaries, but standard epic loot that can drop from everywhere legendaries can; but they shouldn't be counted for the limit. Make them weaker, if you insist.

Only "the best", gameplay enhancing legendaries should have bad luck protection and so on.
    Oh, and they should be balanced a little better.

This way Legendaries will be truly Legendaries, and not something you just toss away immediately with a bitter mouth.

Deleted
    Guys I don't know. I have kinda a wierd feeling and this is first time in 10 years I will come off with a minor rant.

3 week after launch, I got my legendary(Sephuz FTW)from a world boss. It was very exicting, because hey a world boss can drop it!

Been farming about 15-20 dungeons on Mythic atleast 5,+ dailies every day and weekly HC EN clear ever since(2months aprox).

I start thinking, that I won't get any legendary. There is a wall.

To my surpise thou, from my weekly chest, I keep getting titanforged stuff. I got 2x 985 and few other 880's(it seems that part is increased).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2016-11-09 at 04:37 PM.

Well,

I got my first legendary after weeks doing WQ with my warrior (first 110 i leveled). then I leveled my druid resto and no legendaries till yesterday. I leveled another alt, a hunter, to 110 and, in his second/third day as 110 got his Legendary. In the same day I got another legendary, now for my druid. RNG at its best (No Sephuz secret, thank god)
    So it was about:
    Warrior: 4-5 weeks of WQ (Kirin Tor Chest)
    Druid: 3-4 weeks of WQ (Nightfallen Chest)
    Hunter: 2-3 days (World Boss)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    I was very angry and now i am extremely sad.
    Why? Two legendaries. Seems like you've had awesome luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DimiraAK View Post
    People that have more then 4 got them during the bugged drop rate. I would like you to actually provide a decent sample size of players that have received a 5th legendary since the launch of 7.1 patch.

There are many groups that have run 400+ mythic dungeons since 7.1 launch x4 players and none of them have seen a single legendary drop, were as before you could probably hope to see one every few days in a group spamming mythic + dungeons. They obviously did something to the drop rate from Mythic + dungeons/having 4 legendaries.

There are astronomically more cases of no one getting a legendary past 4 then there are people getting one since the patch launch and if you are going to use the "oh there are people with 5 or more" then have them tell you when they got their legendaries because I bet a lot were with the bug
    youtube .com/watch?v=mAEkS7Ee7yQ#t=20s

so actually during blizzcon, Matt Goss (Lead Game Designer) was asked if there was a cap for legendaries. Sorry for posting the link like that

There is no legendary cap.
    Last edited by mmocb47afa827d; 2016-11-10 at 06:16 AM.

1. Have to have my loot spec set to my primary specialization at all times, which sucks.

2. When a legendary finally did drop on my priest, it just felt lame, because it felt like it took much longer than it should have - after more than 10 days /played and tons of Mythics, M+, raids, randoms, you name it. It also wasn't the one I wanted, although it was still a decent one. Overall there was nothing exciting about having one finally drop.

3. Of COURSE a legendary dropped for my Paladin alt on like her 3rd Emissary chest, a few days after dinging 110. This was before I even really decided what I wanted her main spec to be. I also wasn't really thrilled about the special effect of the item - increases duration of Blessings by 50%. It just felt dumb that it took 2 months of running all kinds of content on my priest to get a mercy legendary only to get one out of nowhere on my alt.

4. That whole class hall upgrade thing. Yay, I can equip my non-existent 2nd legendary.

My opinion so far of Legion legendaries is not very good. It does provide an incentive for me to keep doing more content, but I haven't experienced much excitement when they do drop. If anything I could only roll my eyes when my Pally alt got a drop so quick for no effort.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    A lot of the frustration is from the raiding players. While they're not some large majority, far from it in fact, the system has just created nothing but a huge amount of frustration due to the immense difference in performance they can make for reasons totally outside of your control.

They even stated before Legion's launch that the bad luck protection would try to make sure everyone that played a decent bit would have one for Emerald Nightmare to ensure roster issues. They then back pedaled on that after their drop system was beyond fucked (likely in more ways than they would want to admit) and if everyone doesn't have some before Nighthold, raiders will be fuming as that's a harder tier raid and more important than Nightmare was, meaning the performance differences will matter a lot more.
    Also add onto that the fact that Blizzard also stated that Nighthold will be tuned with Legendaries in mind. Guess who's going to have a much easier time once Nighthold is released? The people with decent Legendaries..

Deleted
    It is indeed possible to get 5+ legendaries without getting any during the legendary drop chance bug.
    I got my first legendary from M+ after they fixed the bug and just got my 5th today from LFR Ursoc.
    i.imgur .com/7kGLZIL.png eu.battle .net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Skyze/feed

Quote Originally Posted by Skyze View Post
    It is indeed possible to get 5+ legendaries without getting any during the legendary drop chance bug.
    I got my first legendary from M+ after they fixed the bug and just got my 5th today from LFR Ursoc.
    Talk about luck man...

Thanks for proof rather than just empty statements.
    HORRIFIC VISIONS SOLO - CASUAL GEAR

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3v...fz8ZVIrd4sOgvw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyze View Post
    Good to hear that people still gets legendaries.

I keep reading LFR drops. Maybe it's worth doing them?

Deleted
    I got my only legendary from LFR Ursoc yesterday. Sephuz's Secrets for a fire mage... yeah. At least there is some crit on that thing. Very underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    Hate the system, prob unsub before Nighthold due to it. Two trash legs and I should apparently be grateful.
    Well as someone with 0 legendaries, it is kinda hard to feel sympathetic to people with multiple "trash" ones.

I don't really know what i expected.. Obviously not the same as Blizzard's train of thought.
    Finally got my first legendary today, it was from emissary box.
    After months of doing things responsibly every single day to hopefully get one.
    And what do you know.. It drops the pvp ring Sephuz's Secret for my main rogue, who i never ever pvp with.
    Great.. Not. Exciting.. Not. Anti climax of the century, yes. So much for the being excited policy.
    Orange popping up on the loot obviously got the first ms heart stop of relief that finally, but as i saw the name of the item, immediate regret swallowed everything, the grind must still go on. Pretty much leaving the feeling where can you refund this item and what's the policy on refunds?
    Pretty much any other would have been a nice to get, even the neck. Now i got a slight (3 ilvls) overall ilvl boost with crit, nothing more.

It's as exciting as the warforged and titanforged system, which proc like frogs during rainy weather.
    Except well this was a very rare drop, opposing to the forged procs which are almost every single received item.

Maybe if you're constantly getting titanforged on every item the game is intentionally balancing you not to get a beneficial legendary.
    Last edited by Redecle; 2016-11-10 at 02:58 PM.

"Patch 7.1 increased the chance that you will receive a legendary item if you don't already have one."

So they made it easier to get the first one... Get fucked if you are unlucky like me to get the shitty one... Probably won't see a good legendary in a good while now... QQ