bro the animation and art in the next episode is God like!!!!

its like they were working on that episode for 10 weeks instead of their usual 7(7 which is short).

10+ Year Old Account

Someone did it!

- - - Updated - - -

We also need a picture of Hit making doughnuts.

Every time I see a dragonball Super Episode: YAS! KICK HIS ASS VEGE....Oh..wait....KICK HIS ASS GO...DAMN IT! Uh...KICK HIS ASS VEGITO!

Every time I see fairy tail: Pfft, please, powers of friendship? LUL! My lvl 110 paladin could destroy their world within the blink of an eye. -___-

Every time I see naruto: Their power seems OK...I guess. But, in my personal opinion, they're still weak in my eyes.

Every time I see SAO: Less kirito, more everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Every time I see a dragonball Super Episode: YAS! KICK HIS ASS VEGE....Oh..wait....KICK HIS ASS GO...DAMN IT! Uh...KICK HIS ASS VEGITO!

Every time I see fairy tail: Pfft, please, powers of friendship? LUL! My lvl 110 paladin could destroy their world within the blink of an eye. -___-

Every time I see naruto: Is this filler?

I had to fix it

Every time I see naruto: Their power seems OK...I guess. But, in my personal opinion, they're still weak in my eyes.

by the end of shippuden, they apparently hit near saiyan saga levels of power in naruto.

some of the moves i've seen in videos of the latest game have massive explosions shown from above the planet, larger than the one that nappa did to wipe out that city.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I had to fix it
    and this shit, i agree with.

try being a fucking dub only person. i waited fucking MONTHS only to be presented with like 12 episodes of goddamned pointless filler.

THE FUCKING MANGA IS OVER, THE SUB IS OVER, STOP WITH THE FILLER FOR THE DUB FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    by the end of shippuden, they apparently hit near saiyan saga levels of power in naruto.

some of the moves i've seen in videos of the latest game have massive explosions shown from above the planet, larger than the one that nappa did to wipe out that city.

- - - Updated - - -

and this shit, i agree with.

try being a fucking dub only person. i waited fucking MONTHS only to be presented with like 12 episodes of goddamned pointless filler.

THE FUCKING MANGA IS OVER, THE SUB IS OVER, STOP WITH THE FILLER FOR THE DUB FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
    Went with the manga

Naruto ended horribly.

Went with the manga

Naruto ended horribly.
    honestly, with how i handled legend of korra ending... i shouldn't hope for the end to come faster, cause i'll probably have another mental breakdown at a YEARS long part of my life ending.

but i can't just stop, i'm in this too far to stop, i gotta see it through.

Meh, who cares anyway. All I want to know is this. Will my lvl 110 solo those verses though, at the end of legion? Cause, I have a feeling that, even though you're going to lose your artifacts, and the titan artifacts, you're going to still have their powers inside of you. Think of how the SSG worked, it faints on the user, but due to the experience, he/she had the abilities to control it, making that power their own. Imagine if something similar happened with us, and the artifacts, as well as the pillars. Cause, remember, at the end of the tomb of sargeras, we are going to "Harness" the powers of the titan artifacts. So, who knows, maybe we absorb both of those powers, into our own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Roses are red, my hair is blue, I am neither Goku nor Vegeta, I am the one who will destroy you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    certainly looked like he was blown away by the explosion (flying backwards) and Zamasu is in the middle of it in a power-up pose (it looks like some rage power-up, he is certainly not blowing up)
    Little from column A, little from column B.

I think we're definitely going to see Vegito actually challenged by an enemy, unlike with Buu.

LMAO you killed me with this

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, who cares anyway. All I want to know is this. Will my lvl 110 solo those verses though, at the end of legion? Cause, I have a feeling that, even though you're going to lose your artifacts, and the titan artifacts, you're going to still have their powers inside of you. Think of how the SSG worked, it faints on the user, but due to the experience, he/she had the abilities to control it, making that power their own. Imagine if something similar happened with us, and the artifacts, as well as the pillars. Cause, remember, at the end of the tomb of sargeras, we are going to "Harness" the powers of the titan artifacts. So, who knows, maybe we absorb both of those powers, into our own.
    my 110 lvl Demon Hunter will join you.

Went with the manga

Naruto ended horribly.
    The last fight was better in the anime than the Manga

For some reason the teaser came off as a mistake.

I hope they don't ruin Vegito's character. Him being undeniably the strongest while being the cockiest shit talker in the world is his character. Honestly I want to see him thoroughly beat Zamasu and talk as much shit as he can because that is his character. Vegito IS the strongest Z Fighter who hasn't appeared in 21 years.

I hope they don't ruin Vegito's character. Him being undeniably the strongest while being the cockiest shit talker in the world is his character. Honestly I want to see him thoroughly beat Zamasu and talk as much shit as he can because that is his character. Vegito IS the strongest Z Fighter who hasn't appeared in 21 years.
    Vegito met his match

even if he wins somehow - it will be high-extreme diff

this aint Buuhan, this is a potara fusion between gods + Gokus body, with immortality and Blacks ability to rapidly increase his battle power

also the preview and leaked imagery shows him super pissed and serious, so yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I thought the preview was actually a bit of a genius move, honestly. Just look at the hype those few seconds have built among fans.
    I agree. Just suddenly confirming Vegetto (Vegito? Vegeto? Whatever) as soon as the preview came up was the best hype generator they could have pulled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys... I want Whis and Beerus to see Vegito can we make that happen plx ? I wanna see their reaction tho Vegito's strength, I wonder if Beerus will shit his britches or if Whis is impressed/surprised

btw new manga chapter is out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    you guys... I want Whis and Beerus to see Vegito can we make that happen plx ? I wanna see their reaction tho Vegito's strength, I wonder if Beerus will shit his britches or if Whis is impressed/surprised
    They will. Vegito can't unfuse in that timeline. No Buu or Dragon Balls to undo Potara fusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    i'm not keeping up with the show yet, but from clips i've seen it looked like beerus was getting kinda worried at x10 kaioken blue goku.

if that's the case, vegito should shit on him.

Went with the manga

Naruto was shit post Hidan Kakuzu fight
    fixed that for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja