Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Golisopod has a Bug type move that is effectively Fake Out without the flinch and only +2 priority and like 80 or 90 BP. So the ability gives it a free one of them if it can be switched back in safely.

And it looks like Wishiwashi is a pseudo-pseudo, like Slaking. It's monstrous but it's ability...

- - - Updated - - -

So, magearna isn't a 100x6 Mythical pokemon? wOt?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Golisopod has a Bug type move that is effectively Fake Out without the flinch and only +2 priority and like 80 or 90 BP. So the ability gives it a free one of them if it can be switched back in safely.

And it looks like Wishiwashi is a pseudo-pseudo, like Slaking. It's monstrous but it's ability...

- - - Updated - - -

wishiwashi doesn't seem all that useful under a choice scarf, even with that i don't think it will be fast enough to avoid being hit down to the hp threshold losing the ability. Trick room though, it will shine of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Victini was last 6x100 Mythical. Diancie, (Bound) Hoopa and Volcanion all have 600 BST total, but teh spreads are all over the place.

Hm... I do hope that in 8th gen they do a rebalancing of the Speed stat to all mons. Seems like it's due with the stats of the 7th gen pokemon.

10+ Year Old Account
    That z Move--- holy sh*t (also huge spoiler):
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...89/102/492.gif

Fanart got mad now on this character:

(dunno why, but i dont wana know yet)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So many news, so many interesting information. Can't wait...

Also if anyone would still happen to have EU Genesect, I would really appreciate one Seems no codes out in here this time around...

btw guys, which version did you pick at the end? Sun or Moon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

Hahaha, ORAS models shenanigans all over again. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    So many news, so many interesting information. Can't wait...

Found a mmd just for that:

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Pokémon Moon. The cover legendary has always dictated which version I wind up getting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Found a mmd just for that:
    High quality dank memes. What a time to be alive. xD

Choosing Sun btw. Wanted it from the begining.

It is the first time ever that I will be getting both versions on release, and I am playing since the original games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    It is the first time ever that I will be getting both versions on release, and I am playing since the original games.
    Same here. So i can actuly do nuzlocke. (dont want to reset the stats in x/y and oras ones)

Was thinking about both version as well (got Sun so far) but haven't decided yet. Last gen bought Y on release and X few months after 2nd hand for about half the price, might do the same this time around too...

My two teams are ready, I know what I'll get.

Is it just me, or does Guzma's battle theme sound a lot like something from DDR?

This is probably what my Moon team will end up looking like (I can't decide between Skarmory or Mawile, but we've seen that Skarmory is definitely in this region). I'm still not 100% sure though, because there are a few other pokémon that I like this generation, like Lurantis and Wimpod...
    Last edited by Arachnophobia; 2016-11-09 at 03:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll buy both eventually, but I'm not really sure which I'm gonna go nab first. The guy at Gamestop was trying to get me to preorder yesterday when I went in for Genesect codes. It's like "nah bra, I live an hour away from here."

The only thing I know about my team is that I will have all 3 starters at the start! @Ilir

10+ Year Old Account
    Decidueye, Kommo-o, Salandit evo, Lycanroc (Sun), A-Ninetales, and Wimpod evo

I said before that I was worried about the replayability of Sun and Moon, but looking at the alolan forms and the rest of the dex, I feel I can get a solid 2 playthroughs out of the game with teams that I am satisfied with.

Probably gonna rock Incineroar, Lycanroc (Moon), A-Sandslash, A-Marowak, A-Raichu, and Silvally or Vikavolt for a second playthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    The only thing I know about my team is that I will have all 3 starters at the start! @Ilir
    Don't worry I haven't forgotten

Homophobia is so gay.