Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might get a tattoo one day.
    It's your skin, do what you want with it. But be aware if you have tattoos that can't be hidden with a long shirt and long pants, you might get discriminated in some fields of work. Whether that discrimination is justified, is a different question (it's not, as far as I'm concerned).
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Same way as about anything else related to people; it depends. Some people carry them well (and have decent senses of style/sensibility) others do not. I personally don't find the one shown in the OP to be particularly attractive. Too overdone in the area that it's placed, but that's just a matter of tastes.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like tattoos, but there are many that can look rather bad. I'm likely going to get one on my ankle sometime at the beginning on the year.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

i've got two, dont feel any particular way about them though.

Full sleeves, legs, etc etc.

No hands. No face. No Neck. No feet.

I still need to be able to put on a suit or uniform and no one is the wiser.

Edit: Also no naked ladies or grotesque art. I have standards.

harlots and hippies get them

decent, or at the very least someone with an IQ higher than a pea doesnt

I remember watching an episode of "The Osbournes" where Ozzy's kid got a tat. Ozzy turned to the camera and said "be original. Don't get a tattoo".
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

I like them a lot. I think though that tattoos are an all or nothing thing for the most part. A single little bit of script on your arm looks a little tacky/cheesy. But a full sleeve can look badass.

My husband has a few tats on his upper arms, chest, shoulders and back. I dig it but I have none because I am a bit of a coward on the subject.

The only tattoos I don't like are those on the head/face. Everything else it's fine for me.

The reason can be explained with Pandaren, as they all have the very same face but different markings/spots. Take a male pandaren without any markings/spots on his face and then navigate through the different faces, you can see that even though they have the same face, their expression is never the same due to the markings/spots. Humans are an animal who communicate mostly through face expression (with some body language, but to a lesser degree), so modifying your natural face can modify your natural expression dramatically.

i dont like the whole arm sleeves, i like subtle. mine are pretty subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    If they are done well yes, but i cant afford tattoos that i like (15000-20000€).
    $25,000 dollars for a tattoo? What are you trying to get?

On topic I have a few tattoos and so does my wife but they are easily covered by a shirt. I think employers should be able to discriminate but I also feel as time goes that tattoos become less taboo. This makes extreme people raise the bar to make a statement (like the rapper "Stiches" who has an ak47 tattoo on his face)

I like tattoos, I got some on both my arms. You don't like them? Too bad.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2017-02-05 at 09:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    15 years from now, that will likely look like shit.
    In 15 years she'll give less of a shit, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Full sleeves, legs, etc etc.

No hands. No face. No Neck. No feet.

I still need to be able to put on a suit or uniform and no one is the wiser.

Edit: Also no naked ladies or grotesque art. I have standards.
    Unless it's an ice cream cone right?

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2017-02-05 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    In 15 years she'll give less of a shit, most likely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Exactly, lol.

I just personally don't like looking at them because I have a phobia of needles. By proxy, a phobia of people who would willingly use needles to sew ink into their skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'm indifferent.

When I was younger I wanted to get tattoos and I was so sure I'd get one pretty much the day I hit 18. 7 years later, and I still don't have one.

What I also find cringeworthy from the tattoo reality shows, is the lifestory behind every tattoo. They are just too serious about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.