Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I'd call having anyone considered more deserving of rights over someone else depending on where they are from is a form of racism.
    So because Canadians cant vote in US elections, the US is being racist towards Canadians?

If CO and NM are safe blue (which seems to be the prevailing opinion), and VA does go blue (neck and neck at the moment) then Hillary is 1 EC vote from winning. Trump would have to win every other swing state.

Assuming none of the safe states move.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Whoever is taking bets right now is someone who loves to risk.

This is way too tight for comfort.
    I mean seriously, literally one swing state has been called.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2016-11-09 at 03:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I was Bernie or Bust. I had no will to vote nor care the day he dropped from the race.
    boy, I hope the tables are turned if a Bernie-like person gets the primary but then fails to get the mdoerates...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    What's bonkers about Sanders? His policies are ones that are highly popular and successful across Europe.

He'd win this if he wasn't stabbed in the back in his own primaries.
    i wouldnt call much of anything in europe a success atm. Alot of his policies like doubling the minimum wage by 2020 is just nonsense and would never work in the real world.

he would bankrupt the usa faster than obama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Not the DLC cabal and establishment or Blue do Dems. Bernie fans must be hurting right now though.
    Yeah and in some states where they voted Stein, they allowed Trump to win. They should feel really butthurt about that.

Not only did they throw america under the buss, but their own believes and reasons why they liked bernie in the first place.

I don't think the average Bernie voter gets that trump being elected, anything they've wanted, will simply not happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    This.

If you were a betting person and had a gun had a 1 in 3 chance at failure would you fire it ? Just because he gave Clinton 60+% chance at winning doesn't mean she's guaranteed to win.

This seems obvious, but so many people seem to miss this point.
    Ive failed 95% missions in WoD before

I was Bernie or Bust. I had no will to vote nor care the day he dropped from the race.
    you were so in on bernie's message that you didn't bother to listen to it? sounds fucking retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    ah, fuck! why this year has been so bad for the sane people?
    first we have brexit, then we have the ceasefire agreement failure in colombia and now this?
    2017 & 18 will bring more goodies with general elections in Europe on the agenda. Lies, propaganda and hate- and fear-mongering has won. People buy into the negative "we are all doomed" rhetoric simply because they are idiots and do not care about policy details, or do not even care to think things through. So they believe abolishing free trade, imposing high import tariffs, closed borders philosophy and a counter movement to globalization will make the economy surge.
    They believe that deporting immigrants will make everything great again, that building a wall to close yourself off from the world stage and cosying up to Putin and Assad will fix global power balance.

They believe that global warming is a hoax because there's snow outside their window and that vaccinations cause autism because someone told them it does.

Above all they believe that our women are tools to be used whenever they need them and their sexuality only exists to serve their own.

if Trump wins, could be this because of the comey letter?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Yeah, so... 80% chance of Clinton win to 80% chance of Trump win. There it is. Complete 180.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post

Trump tweeted that image. The problem with it? All of it.

Politifact.................

Deleted
    And that's the reason why people as yourself should not have voting rights. Regardless of the candidates, I always vote, because I feel it's my both my duty and god-given right as a citizen in my country. Then again in my country voting is obligated and if you don't vote you get fines, not that I wouldn't be able to pay hundreds of those fines if I wanted to anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    i wouldnt call much of anything in europe a success atm. Alot of his policies like doubling the minimum wage by 2020 is just nonsense and would never work in the real world.

he would bankrupt the usa faster than obama.
    Except we have proof in the forms of certain European Nations of his plans working. Hell even Canada has a Universal Healthcare system. We've doubled our minimum wage in US a few times in the past as well. So you're going to have to tell me what this "Real World" is you speak of.

Deleted
    anyway, its way too late now, nearly 3:30 am here. gonna be exciting checking the winner when i wake up. good luck Americans.

make america great again, or dont, i dont want to pick a side

Remember folks, people probably don't hate you, they hate the fact that these people could become president. Non-american posters, probably aren't out to get you or insult you personally. TBH this country is nowhere near as bad as it seems. So take it easy, and try not to panic. By january it'll be business as usual. Not much will change with trump or Hilary.

VA is razor thin at 94%. If Hillary wins it, she's essentially 1 EC vote from winning. Why aren't we talking about VA?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    if Trump wins, could be this because of the comey letter?
    There's no doubt about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post

Trump tweeted that image. The problem with it? All of it.
    isnt that a year old?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    but, does anyone really think the prices will go down even if its repealed? Companies generally dont like lowering prices if they dont have to.
    Obama care brought in 20 million sick people, very few healthy people. Healthcare costs go up either way, true, but technically Obama care did not address how putting all the sick on for free was going to get paid for. And affordable is not really accurate to describe affordable care act... it basically gave free Healthcare to the poor and hugely unaffordable plans to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Politifact.................
    Crime Statistics Bureau - San Francisco doesn't even exist. The FBI's number for whites killed by whites is 82%, while their number for whites killed by blacks is 15%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    A xenophobe with ego issues in control of the world's most powerful military, with the power to appoint Supreme Court justices who will demolish civil rights gains made by minorities like the LGBT community? YEEEEEEAH what could go wrong.
    Has Trump ever been agaisnt the LGBT community? Honestly no one buys the idea that he is a devout conservative Christian as he is a straight up New Yorker.