10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    They're going to need it to chill out once Trump wins.
    Pretty terrifying idea.

I honestly, genuinely believed that people were smarter than this. Even if Trump doesn't win, it shows a worrying lack of intelligence on the part of the voters. How the hell do so many stupid people exist?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Riiiight. Instead Trump is going to push to give more nuclear weapons to more countries so when he starts ww3 over someone flipping him the bird the entire world will split in 2.
    give more nuclear weapons to countries? lol

he will be surrounded by people who will advise and protect him.. like taking away his twitter account (just you know with nuke codes instead)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Again assuming Clinton gets NV, she'll need Michigan.

If she loses Michigan, she'll need both Wisconsin and Arizona.
    She's not leading in any of those states atm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    That's what's so infuriating about it. The man has no platform.

Seriously, someone come and tell me why you're voting for Trump. No, I don't want to hear about E-Mails or Benghazi, but why you would vote for Trump.
    To end obamacare.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    you know, the rest of the world should cut of the US, and let them live as they want.
    LOL, I actually had this idea for a story where the rest of the world decides that instead of fighting the fights for the US, the world bands together and just pulls up a wall around the US... figures that suddenly the world is all quiet and peaceful and 100 years later they open the wall to discover that the US killed itself in a mad frenzy of free gun laws... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

can he finaly win !? i wanna go to sleep its 5am over here in europe

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Looking forward to see the reaction of all the voters, whom Trump is going to dissapoint.
    Anything Trump doesn't do (which will be everything) he'll blame on Obama.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Canada immigration site is down LOL.

It makes me so happy seeing my vote in michigan actually seems to be meaningful this election.

Deleted
    Interpret this image however you like...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Again assuming Clinton gets NV, she'll need Michigan.

If she loses Michigan, she'll need both Wisconsin and Arizona.
    Michigan and Wisconsin not looking good for Clinton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Pretty terrifying idea.

I honestly, genuinely believed that people were smarter than this. Even if Trump doesn't win, it shows a worrying lack of intelligence on the part of the voters. How the hell do so many stupid people exist?
    Snake oil salesman. Plain and simple.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Jesus fucking Christ this country. Somebody get me out.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Riiiight. Instead Trump is going to push to give more nuclear weapons to more countries so when he starts ww3 over someone flipping him the bird the entire world will split in 2.
    The big joke is....because of the nuclear weapons we have a relatively peaceful world nowdays, because usa and russia are afraid to start war with each other because of the nukes. So is giving more nukes to the world a bad thing? Paradoxically it may be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Michigan and Wisconsin not looking good for Clinton.
    but why? that's the reason i wanna hear!
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It's all but over now that President Trump took Ohio and North Carolina. Can't wait to see all the buckets of tears in the morning from Endus, Thebatman, Themius, Didactic and all the others saying Hillary will win in a landslide!! Doesn't look like the dens will take the senate either since they lost 3 of the seats they thought they would win. We will finally have a good Supreme Court that doesn't rule on sjw feelings and will instead rule based on the constitution!!
    http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...n-result-roll/

Here's an appetizer!

Also, go on soc media sites like Twitter and search for stuff like

literally crying
    literally shaking
    literally moving
    kill myself
    what the fuck is happening

Feels like I'm dying from so much salt

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Because he promises to bring back 1950s era America where white people don't have to pay for people with other skin tones.
    fixed it for ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Tomorrow will be very entertaining on here

Can't wait~

I helped make Ohio red.
    I doubt they will even show their faces. They will call off sick and lay in bed crying all day. Too ashamed to show their faces after calling him a clown that wouldn't make it past the first primary and then said he won't make it halfway through the primaries and once again had egg on their faces, then hey said no way he will be the nominee and once again were wrong and now for the last ( months have said he will be lucky to get 50 electoral votes and are once again WRONG. Side they will NEVER say it, I will, Congratulations President Donald J Trump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    To end obamacare.
    In a very real sense this is a vote to ruin millions of lives because 'oh no, my premiums went up.'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?