Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Don't blame them. It's not them. Blame the Drumpf supporters for being silly and the Democratic supporters for not turning out enough.
    Oh yes it's the people not agreeing with you who are being silly and because the other party didn't turn up enough. What a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This simply isn't true - the options weren't third party or Clinton for the majority of third party voters. The majority of libertarian-leaning voters are more Republican than Democrat. You can be upset that people don't share your opinions on the desired candidate, but disallowing third parties would likely have only favored Trump.
    I'm not saying to "disallow" anything.

Just saying people should be real with themselves. An unfortunate truth may be unfortunate, but a comforting lie is still a lie.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Don't blame them. It's not them. Blame the Drumpf supporters for being silly and the Democratic supporters for not turning out enough.
    Alternatively, blame the DNC for doing everything that was reasonably in their power to pick the least popular Democrat candidate in a long time. There are a non-trivial number of people that would happily vote Biden or Sanders that rejected Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Lol third party retards fucked America with their useless votes. Thanks guys!
    Between people voting Johnson and Comey's October surprise it certainly tipped things at the last minute. I hope everyone who voted third party is excited for President Trump. They voted for him.

rep won senate seat in wisconsin. whelp it's gonna be a 100% republican run country coming soon....

Cali for Clinton at 0%?

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Cali called for Hillary with 0% votes in.
    I am telling you it is rigged.

Trump is not even on the ballot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm not saying to "disallow" anything.

Just saying people should be real with themselves. An unfortunate truth may be unfortunate, but a comforting lie is still a lie.
    Well, keep telling yourself that those dastardly libertarians are to blame then, I guess. Whatever comforting lies are needed ahead of the slightest bit of introspection.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    all these people saying we're screwed are blowing this out of proportion. i bet every american poster on this board will live completely normal lives with trump elected. Nothings going to change for you.
    Except for all those people about to lose their insurance and pre-existing condition coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

republicans have the house and will likely get the sentate

so if Trump wins that means everything the republicans have been saying they will do for the past several years... they'll do it

the amount of damage that will be done to this country is going to be enormous

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Cali called for Hillary with 0% votes in.
    Yeah I found that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Fexus View Post
    Because of Cameron? Please god we'll totally trade.
    Cameron isn't PM anymore...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    i feel sad for mankind.

what's in store?

nuclear holocaust?
    market plunge and deep recession?
    end of free trade deals?
    rise of racism and fascism?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Until the republicans use the nuclear option like the democrats were so fond of using
    "so fond" as in using it to change district judge appointments only.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Trump leading by this much in WI with 90% of Milwaukee in is the most shocking thing so far.
    The lack of education in the middle of the country is truly shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    well, i think that hillary should've put a progressive as her VP
    What Kane's love letters to big banks wasn't convincing enough lol?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Out of all the Republican candidates, Trump was the most left wing. If you recall he even came out in favor of the transgendered using the public restroom of their choice. NY is a left wing kind of place home to the left wing of the Republican party.
    He expressed his desire to privatize much of government function, including social security and the highway system. Last I checked privatization was the opposite of left.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Looks like there is a very real chance Trump might win. Said this before but might as well post it here.

She was caught working with the DNC and Media to rig her primary against Sanders along with all the stuff that actually happened at the polling stations.
    Her leaks prove she worked with the media to prop up Trump for an easy target to beat and to pull the GOP laughably to the right.
    Then end up losing against her own patsy she put up as the easy win. The humor of that is funny.

Trump is a disaster to this nation in the short term at least. But if we are lucky,he might be the kick in the ass to get the democrats to listen. And he can destroy republicans down ballot on the upcoming elections. Sucks watching him possibly win but at least that is some bright side to it. The big thing is how much damage that asshat can do while he is in.

The Democrats would rather lose with Clinton than win with Sanders and they may very well get their wish.

And on another bright side I guess, we get to tease Skroe for trying to support her even when she screwed Sanders and saying how she could win when Sanders couldn't. That is one bright side to it.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Yeah I found that funny.
    Who else is going to win California?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

you know... i'm sad... for humanity, with trump becoming president, and his intention to not hold the paris treaty, we wont be able to lessen the damage of global warming
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker