10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Georgia took their sweet time counting.
    They celebrate for every Trump voted casted in Georgia.

I wonder if all the celebs that said they would leave the US if Trump won are actually going to leave. Let's hope so
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Wisconsin is early so I understand but what is going on with CNN and Florida?

I don't buy the ratings angle as it tanks the networks image in the long run as being the official Clinton News Network.
    Exactly what I said: CNN hasn't called Florida for Trump yet, even though the results are at 95%+ in, the major democratic areas are at 100% in, and theres no possible way it goes Clinton.

They're dragging their feet, because they're in disbelief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    How? Presidents aren't kings.
    With the ACA revoked, insurers can dump people for hitting a maximum expense, and they can choose not to take people with a pre-existing condition. Meanwhile, there are loads of people in the ACA who basically get stipends to reduce the price of insurance.

Experts have suggested there are about 30 million people who would be off insurance, and also off Medicare.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yeah there is no way they moderate now to go after the millennial vote. So that is another good result from this.

And can you see them moderating on immigration or their anti non-whites stance? Nada no chance. If anything they will go wayyy further right on issues of race.

That means they are set to lose any chance of winning minorities in the future too.

So in many respects it *looks* like this is a national scale re-run of what happened in California two decades ago. Republicans in the state started scapegoating minorities, and won the state governor election off the back of that. But it pushed all those minorities out of ever voting republican. Trump will have the same effect, and given that the country will be 2% less white every 4 years for decades, the republican party has committed long term suicide.
    If they keep chasing the right, they are running further and further from the collective will of the people which would be counter productive and would very much risk the chance of a raising 3rd party.

Would hope they would take this as a lesson because they had a lock down with Sanders from what could be told and they threw it away on Clinton.

Off topic, love your Avatar, so fitting for this thread.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynarii View Post
    Unfortunately, the system of checks and balances itself is badly broken. If Trump wins, he will have a Republican House, a Republican Senate, and a Republican Supreme Court. Which one of those groups is actually going be a check or balance on him? When all the checks and balances are being split between the same two hyper-partisan groups, it opens the door to the a de-facto dictatorship any time a single party can claim them all. One can hope that Trump /won't/ abuse this, but the only way there will be any real checks or balances is if a group of moderates from both parties can get together and actually go against their party lines to perform that job. Which would be good for the country, but political suicide for everyone involved.
    Keep in mind, that he can pretty much do whatever he wants with the military. He can't launch nukes, but I would expect to see a lot of troops deployed soon. Wouldn't surprise me if the draft is started up again either. I'm too old for it now so it won't affect me, but still.

Looks like NATO better start paying their bills...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaar View Post
    Carefull now, EVERYTHING in Australia try to kills you
    Good! It builds a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You'll be pleased to know we just finished ousting our last retarded Prime Minister. This one is... less retarded!

Although as we speak, our left wing parties just defeated a bill from the right wing parties to create a referendum on gay marriage. A referendum that almost certainly would've passed. You might need a stiff drink to understand that one.
    Well, I am aware of the key figures in Australia, and sure, they aren't geniuses. But, at least, they do not have such power as the US president does, and, while their policies might be naive sometimes, they, at least, have some resemblance of intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    It will be when Trump gives the middle finger to the climate :P
    Hmmm, fair point!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Who was that twitter guy who made Trump start for president?

Anyways, doomsayers are overreacting imho, but shit will be more interesting now

Quote Originally Posted by exshinra View Post
    Exactly what I said: CNN hasn't called Florida for Trump yet, even though the results are at 95%+ in, the major democratic areas are at 100% in, and theres no possible way it goes Clinton.

They're dragging their feet, because they're in disbelief.
    CNN called Florida several minutes ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    #MAGA

Trump is a hero. Media, Wallstreet, Corporations, Republicans, Hollywood, literally everybody was AGAINST him. And he still turned it into a win, even if he's not becoming president.
    You don't have a 401k, do you?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If she loses WI, she has to win Nevada just to tie.
    Yea if WI is over, this is president Trump time.

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    I wonder if all the celebs that said they would leave the US if Trump won are actually going to leave. Let's hope so
    Who said that? I want to see if they leave

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Trump is at 254 Clinton 209
    where are you watching it? the site i am watching it has delay apperently >.<
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2016-11-09 at 04:44 AM. Reason: word

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Honestly... this is doubtful. Gay marriage is even more favorable among the general populace than interracial marriage was. The probability of them going after abortion is also doubtful, but they could do some serious damage to access to abortion.
    IMO same sex marriage will never be in danger again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    With the ACA revoked, insurers can dump people for hitting a maximum expense, and they can choose not to take people with a pre-existing condition. Meanwhile, there are loads of people in the ACA who basically get stipends to reduce the price of insurance.

Experts have suggested there are about 30 million people who would be off insurance, and also off Medicare.
    I'm going to have to rush a live saving surgery I have coming up now thanks to this.. Might be the scariest night I've had.

Looks like Trump's getting Wisconsin and Iowa. Doesn't even need Michigan now
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Yeah there is no way they moderate now to go after the millennial vote. So that is another good result from this.

And can you see them moderating on immigration or their anti non-whites stance? Nada no chance. If anything they will go wayyy further right on issues of race.

That means they are set to lose any chance of winning minorities in the future too.

So in many respects it *looks* like this is a national scale re-run of what happened in California two decades ago. Republicans in the state started scapegoating minorities, and won the state governor election off the back of that. But it pushed all those minorities out of ever voting republican. Trump will have the same effect, and given that the country will be 2% less white every 4 years for decades, the republican party has committed long term suicide.
    Not when we deport 30 million

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Hillary Clinton is not a criminal. Period.
    Joke of the year?

Making a KILLING on gold tonight!