Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Trump had Comey on his side
    The guy who could have sealed the deal against Hillary and recommended charges be pressed twice, and didn't?

The only people surprised by this are the people who live in echo chambers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Can anyone tell me how many celebs we're going to lose tomorrow? Didn't a few say they where moving to Canada?
    The website is down. But in any case, Canada will never be able to accept this influx of people.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Im waiting for all of the peeps who said they were leaving if he won to start packing.
    Well they are leaving.

i am right wing in my country but this trump retard is fucking idiot..americans obviously have IQ of room temperature

Infracted - Nation Bashing
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-11-09 at 05:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm still horribly disappointed that every single poll was wrong. CNN FOX ABC CBS NBC all had Clinton +4% or more. Some like Reuters +6%. Apparently, nobody in the country can accurately count "likely voters" because they were all off by 5% or more. Which is huge.
    No, it's as I have been saying for months. The watch the country burn crowd would answer polling that Hillary is a better candidate, but would vote Trump, to see the country burn. At least it's nice to see Trump supporters finally admit they are Trump supporters.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is not even fucking close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    The website is down. But in any case, Canada will never be able to accept this influx of people.
    Canada will have to build a wall!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Probably a big "fuck you" to Gary Johnson and the Bernie Bros
    I find it more likely for her to blame Comey and his last-minute bullshit stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I mean, it worked for trump... That was most of his campaign, spewing hate and racist remarks and insulting anyone and anything he felt like.
    He said he wanted to build a wall, and apparently walls are racist.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Penn again!

48.2 vs 48.2 at 95% reporting!
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

The good thing about USA democracy is that the people get exactly the kind of president they want and deserve. I mean, the president will be of the people?

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    obamacare bills started hitting the middle class HARD and a lot of pissed off voters were created...
    True, that was a grenade tossed into the Hillary Campaign's lap in the last two weeks going into the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How did she snub the bernie bros? By winning?
    Sounds like someone hasn't been reading the leaks or paid attention during the primary.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How did she snub the bernie bros? By winning?
    And the fact that even she's asking that question, and her team, and the DNC, is the reason why she's about to lose this thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Canada will have to build a wall!
    Canada has been thinking about this way before you guys
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Woot go Trump

See ya later Shillary

Hopefully he puts an end to all this SJW bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I find it more likely for her to blame Comey and his last-minute bullshit stunt.
    Where he cleared her, for a second time?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Refugee crisis 2.0 illegal americans rafting across the great lakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Is it still name calling when we have him on video/audio/messages of him fitting every description against him?
    To a liberal who simply calls anyone who disagrees with them racists, bigots, sexists, xenophobes, etc.. Yes, I would still call it name-calling.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Anyone know where the best place to see the waterfall of tears that is sure to come after this is over? I don't want to miss a single delicious reaction. And no, I'm not joking. I really want to know where the best place to see the reactions will be. Best hashtags to monitor?
    same here, I got flashbacks from brexit as f XD
    so exited!