10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    No, I mean making a big deal when someone says "Bad Hombre" and pretending its a racial slur.
    Let me know when this is actually a significant occurrence.

Nah, its more like the progressives telling Trump supporters who they really hate.

"I think we should enforce current immigration laws!"

RACIST!!!!!

"I'm not sure if taking in Syrians into our country, considering the language, cultural, religious, etc barriers, is a smart move. Maybe we should build safe zones over there in Syria for them instead?"

ISLAMOPHOBE!!!!!!

"I don't buy the wage gap, I think the difference is due to life choices..."

SEXIST!!!!!!!

"I think the best qualified person should get the job!"

BIGOT!!!!!!!

That's PC culture.
    And again, let me know when Trump or his gaggle of idiots actually try to forward discourse in that fashion rather than making bullshit remarks about building a wall or the like.

The salt lmao.

all i can say is, i really hope everything works out for the best. Kansas saw what unchecked republicans achieve; welcome to the new america.

Fox News has Trump at 254 votes. Of course that's a projection, other news sites are more conservative in how many votes they put Trump at, but assuming they're not wrong (which I think is probably a safe bet), then if PA goes to Trump...it's over and he's won.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Let's see the actual votes vs electoral college. It's not unheard of the more popular candidate lost.
    The headwind Trump had to overcome spells out which way the country is trending.

Most of the media, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Wall Street, big banks/corporations, etc. All favored Hillary.

Hell, even the GOP was split. Trump fought all of the above plus the GOP Establishment (Bush family, etc) and still won.

Trump essentially won a boxing match with one hand and foot tied behind his back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Liberals will be scratching their heads for years over this loss.

"How did we lose? We called him a bigot / sexist / racist....that normally works..."
    We're already aware that demagoguery is effective, the issue was whether or not American voters were stupid enough to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    sigh

Like I've said before, this is what happens when stupid people are allowed to vote. We're going to have to come up with a new idiom for the level of stupidity we saw from the Berniebros today... "cutting off your nose to spite your face," doesn't imply anywhere near a sufficient level of willful stupidity.
    Funny how people are for poll tests when the idiots aren't voting for them.

God. I need popcorn for all this salt.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I just hope that with this defeat, we are finally free of the Clintonistas, or Clintoneones, or whatever you want to call them. I'm so sick of Bill and Hillary. Let some new Democrats in, and please God not Michelle. Can we be done with political family dynasties please?
    Bush---->Clinton X 2----->Bush X 2----> Obama (Clinton lite) X 2

Hopefully this is the end of the Clinton/Bush dynasty and the end of the 90's era politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it snowing or is this the nuclear fallout already happening?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    We're a damn reality show now.
    The first use of executive power will be renaming the USA to Trump Country.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

So when can we start blaming Trump for everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Wait what, did Trump win? Did you americans actually elect him? Bwahahaha
    New Yorker here, I tried my best as did the rest of the state apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    The sad part is, Dump supporters will think that song truely represents what the future holds for them!

But you and I - who actually watch the walking dead - know so much better... don't we? ;P
    So Trump is Negan? That's funny because somebody I know who was voting for Trump made that exact analogy, and he said that's why he was voting for Trump.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antereon View Post
    in 2 years after they keep the thanks Obama meme going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    We're already aware that demagoguery is effective, the issue was whether or not American voters were stupid enough to buy it.
    Apparently we are.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Let me know when this is actually a significant occurrence.

And again, let me know when Trump or his gaggle of idiots actually try to forward discourse in that fashion rather than making bullshit remarks about building a wall or the like.
    Its a convenient method for dismissing legit social concerns. Dog whistle politics. That person is a sjw/cuck/pc so we can ignore them. Nothing new. Sjw is the 2016 equivelant of calling someone a communist or liberal during mccarthy.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That's not possible. Trump thinks it's a hoax.
    from the outside In. but if he has access to all that classified info after getting in. maybe his word will change? i cannot say lol
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    What space? Which PC people? Can you be more specific? What SJW mindset? People confuse SJWs for common decency half the time. Which detracts for the real problem... the fact anita sakrazian (or how ever you spelt it) got to speak at the UN, because she got threatened with death and rape. Which gave her legitimacy!
    Like, you want an example? Feminism. Feminism today means following - 3rd wave campus feminism. Why even give them space? How many votes can they produce? Or do you think all women support it?

Quote Originally Posted by Antereon View Post
    You don't blame a retard for flinging shit, you blame its care takers for letting it out in public. This is 100% the people's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Its a convenient method for dismissing legit social concerns. Dog whistle politics. That person is a sjw/cuck/pc so we can ignore them. Nothing new. Sjw is the 2016 equivelant of calling someone a communist or liberal during mccarthy.
    Well, let's be fair, McCarthy was actually dead on the money when he called someone a commy.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.