People that think we are all going to die simply don't understand how much power the president actually has.

Also I keep seeing the "all whites are racists because trump won" on twitter and it's getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Looks like Trump got Pennsylvania
    That seals the deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I don't think feminism really mattered, it was just used for potential votes. And it failed horribly.
    First female in the oval office. Feminists for Hillary. You must have noticed it.
    That was gonna happen no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Well, a congratulations is in order for Trump and his supporters. I don't think the people that voted for him are stupid, I think they are angry and financially hurting. That should be clear looking at the places Trump won, or on track to win.
    Trump won states full of: racists, biggots, homophobes, baby boomers, rednecks, hicks, sexists, and otherwise ignorant and intolerant shitstains.

Just like himself. He appealed to America's lowest common denominator and it worked out in his favor. It doesn't matter how terrible of a person he is, what he's done, said, or failed to do. The stupid, poor, coal mining whites of America think he's their ticket to something worthwhile and so they cast their lot in with him. I don't fault Trump, and I'm not even angry. America has always been a horrible place at its core, Trump just shone the light on it for all to see.

infracted - trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    I hope some of you find it in your hearts to live on in life even though you were wrong.
    They'll all be on short standby to say "We told you so" as soon as the first thing goes wrong.

Now to see how long it will take CNN to post the results.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    You are so fucking misguided and ignorant it beggars belief. You fucking cunts are why we're stuck with Trump and Pence for four years. In six months you're going to start to realize how motherfucking goddamned retarded you've been, only it's not just you that's going to be footing the bill - it's going to be everyone, and not even just here in the US.

Your idiocy was tolerated, but as far as I'm concerned every last one of you can be dragged into the street and executed and the world would be a much better place. The amount of suffering you're inflicting on others because of your need to assuage your bloated fucking egos is unforgivable.
    Well said. Fuck the lot of you.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-09 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Yeah, that's what pisses me off the most. Up to THREE new Scalias when we could have had a good moderate or even liberal.
    That's the most concerning part.

Hope at keeping same sex marriage and abortion rights at a federal level has been greatly reduced. Chances at killing gerrymandering and shit like Citizen's United have been totally killed. Those last two areas themselves are the main source of government corruption and the people that demanded change elected the guy who can appoint people to keep them around.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

so...

apparently there quite a number of lying self righteous cunts that preach for the rights of the gays, indians, blacks, and mexicans....

w.e, they at least voted right.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I feel like I am part of history.
    Lets just hope you don't end up on the wrong side of it

Well, a congratulations is in order for Trump and his supporters. I don't think the people that voted for him are stupid, I think they are angry and financially hurting. That should be clear looking at the places Trump won, or on track to win.
    I'm sure they'll get on that never.

Gotta start blaming impurities in the party and country. Deplorables, if you would.

You are so fucking misguided and ignorant it beggars belief. You fucking cunts are why we're stuck with Trump and Pence for four years. In six months you're going to start to realize how motherfucking goddamned retarded you've been, only it's not just you that's going to be footing the bill - it's going to be everyone, and not even just here in the US.

Your idiocy was tolerated, but as far as I'm concerned every last one of you can be dragged into the street and executed and the world would be a much better place. The amount of suffering you're inflicting on others because of your need to assuage your bloated fucking egos is unforgivable.
    You tried to do the same thing, except you lost. Congrats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Why do people pretend that social and environmental issues are the biggest issues pressing the country right now? Ya, they're the ones the squeaky wheels whine about the most, but that isn't even close to them being actual issues.
    Ultimately economic concerns will become social and environmental ones. Rising inequality will lead to further social unrest and the cost of climate change will be in the trillions. This says nothing about the fact that human life on the planet will be extremely difficult if we do nothing about climate change. But yes gays and dey took ir jobz is apparently the priority.

10+ Year Old Account

Well that's nice..... are you going to refute his point about the Democrats being corrupt as fuck or just go on yelling?
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I don't think feminism really mattered, it was just used for potential votes. And it failed horribly.
    First female in the oval office. Feminists for Hillary. You must have noticed it.
    Absolutely. It was never is it the right woman for the job. It was vote woman! Not misogynist males. If anything I'm happy America rose above baseless popular social media ideas.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megitsune View Post
    If Trump actually becomes president I am literally not stepping foot in America for his entire time in office. Just gonna drift between Japan and Canada. You are electing a failed reality star business man idiot with basically no idea wtf he's doing. He's going to be president of one of the most powerful countries in the world. Lol. I actually can't believe it.
    That's nice.

And believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I don't want to hear any bitching from Trump supporters when he fucks this country up beyond repair. I am betting the number of executive orders will be on par with FDR. I've lost a lot of faith in American's today. I wanted to believe they were smarter than this and apparently I was wrong. Just remember you dumbasses who voted for him are going to get what you deserve.

Deleted
    a big TRUMP sign on Mt Rushmore

So much salt. I've never felt so good.

MAGA boys