10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    Trump won states full of: racists, biggots, homophobes, baby boomers, rednecks, hicks, sexists, and otherwise ignorant and intolerant shitstains.

Just like himself. He appealed to America's lowest common denominator and it worked out in his favor. It doesn't matter how terrible of a person he is, what he's done, said, or failed to do. The stupid, poor, coal mining whites of America think he's their ticket to something worthwhile and so they cast their lot in with him. I don't fault Trump, and I'm not even angry. America has always been a horrible place at its core, Trump just shone the light on it for all to see.

infracted - trolling
    You guys never learn do you? Identity politics is one of the chief reasons you lost this election. That and nominating an awful candidate of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

The tears, are .... sooooo ... delicious

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So why are you advocating authoritarianism, that has been proven to not guarantee people's welfare at all throughout history?

You said PC culture was political equality, yet you are advocating taking away political equality by removing the rights of some people to vote. Do you not see the clash there?
    Authoritarianism is only bad when the other guys are in charge. You've got to remember that with Democrats. Republicans tend to realize that even if they don't like the other sides president elect it's not like they can do jack shit without Congress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    So who's winning the post-election tantrum championship?

Ahahahahahaha
    ¿? You got me confused.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It gets very, very difficult to 'love' when you have to fight tooth and nail for your right to exist let alone for parity.
    I am sure you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    In other news, it seems that the libertarian party was unable to reach it's 5% objective.
    In case anyone needed a palpable illustration of why we have a two party system.

Two of the most hated candidates in living memory in front of the main parties, an unprecedented opportunity for a third party candidate, and what happens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't think feminism really mattered, it was just used for potential votes. And it failed horribly.
    First female in the oval office. Feminists for Hillary. You must have noticed it.
    My vote for Hillary had nothing to do with her being a woman, but it's not completely insignificant that there are multiple MUSLIM countries that have had female leaders before the USA. Whether you like why they vote for it or not, the issue is significant to many women.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    All of you sjw trash, silence.
    This pretty much

Trump won because SJWs/feminists went too far with hatred against men and smug superiority, thus alienating the majority of people

To all the SJWs: this is on you

Well said. Fuck the lot of you.
    Glad to see the real hard hitting left-wing commentary coming out of the woodwork. Just where would we be without the intellectual gems of "You're all racists." and "Fuck you." to spur this already thought provoking discussion about American politics?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

At least GOP won't get super majority in the senate..so...thats something I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    Well, I was certainly wrong about who I thought would win over in the prediction thread - but I'm going to take some consolation in the validation of my decision to liquidate my holdings (the markets are crashing) and emigrate. My sincere condolences to my (for a little bit longer) fellow citizens who will be stuck under the rule of an American Hitler, particularly the minority who do not deserve what they are about to receive in coming years.

about sums it up for me.
    I suggest that while you make your escape, avoid offers of free helicopter rides.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Lol now Clinton claiming irregularities. Another flip flop lol.
    There we go. Right on time.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post

MAGA boys
    This is Trump, MAGA BOOOIIZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Lets just hope you don't end up on the wrong side of it
    I didn't vote for Hillary, so I wasn't on the wrong side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    People that think we are all going to die simply don't understand how much power the president actually has.

Also I keep seeing the "all whites are racists because trump won" on twitter and it's getting old.
    Reps control.the house, the senate, the presidency and govern the vast majority of the states. They will pack the supreme court. They will reverse virtually all the progressive legislation as meager as it was under obama, they will deregulate finance even more, they will reverse policy on climate change. It is an unmitigated catastrophe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    It gets very, very difficult to 'love' when you have to fight tooth and nail for your right to exist let alone for parity.
    Tone down the drama will you? I must have missed Trump promising death penalty for gays and other groups like them.
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Yeah, that doesn't make sense. Bernie was the anti establishment candidate.
    Not necessarily. He's still somewhat part of the establishment, and it would have taken some back room dealing in order to get him elected.

Trump has managed to not only beat the Democratic party, but he's effectively beaten his own as well.

He doesn't come with all the political baggage and favors owed that Bernie would have come with.

The final knock on Bernie is that he still acts like a politician. Trump... not so much. He says what he thinks, even if it's not politically wise, and a large part of his appeal is that since he doesn't act like a politician during the race, the hope is that he won't act like one after he's elected.

The American people are not only electing Donald Trump tonight. It's also sending Washington a referendum on their performance. Saying pretty loud and clear that we're sick of your shit, do your fucking job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So why are you advocating authoritarianism, that has been proven to not guarantee people's welfare at all throughout history?

Fujimori disagrees.

Well said. Fuck the lot of you.
    Is this what Hillary was talking about when she said "When they go low we go high!"?

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Well done America. Like the UK you made the correct call and voted for actual change.
    And they're about to have a very similar experience of the actual delivery of Trump as Britain is having of Brexit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.