10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    No, people who helped Hillary beat Bernie own this. You wanted your cake, now eat it.
    Bernie lost because his campaign was incompetent and because his policies alienated too many people. He lost, fair and square. Deal with it.

The problem is that you assgoblins have elected someone that basically goes against everything your messiah preaches, which is a level of cognitive dissonance that beggars belief. Bernie is and always has been strongly progressive from a social standpoint, and yet you elect an administration with a VP that genuinely believes in gay conversion therapy.

To say nothing of anti-vaxxing, rejection of climate change science, and a whole host of other things that are pretty much completely counter to Sanders' positions. I swear you people are all literally retarded or something.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

It's official. Republicans retain control of the Senate.
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    No one gives a shit what Sweden thinks, I can at least assure you of that.
    Someone here doesn't give a shit on what anyone thinks apparently.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    When you meme at the abyss, the abyss memes back. I really hope americans won't regret this.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You voted Trump in, so yes - they apparently ARE that stoopid.
    Apparently i am not from the US, so kiss my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I am sure this is rigged and Clinton will fight these results and force a serious recount. This is just not possible.
    Maybe her and Obama will just refuse to hand over power
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Be ready - they're going to blame Obama for everything - starting with tomorrow's (and actually happening RIGHT NOW) market crashes...
    It's only fair since that is what Obama has done for 8 years right? Or is it only okay for democrats to be pieces of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You got defeated.
    Politics never ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Let's give this post some needed context:
    Ouch. That was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I think with everyone walking out of that glass building I know what it is that makes all the leftists so convinced they made the good choice without any critical thinking. They are sheep which are doing as they are ordered, without any ability for critical thinking. I hope more of these young people, a lot of them who are even older than me, will wake up someday.
    I voted for the Supreme Court, health care and climate change.

For those three things I made the objective best choice. What would I 'wake up' to? A wall? A nebulous promise of greatness? No, the sheep are the ones who voted against SJW culture instead of basing their vote on more important issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    You voted Trump in, so yes - they apparently ARE that stoopid.

infracted - trolling
    Call Trump Drumpf a few times. Might make you feel better!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    why would you vote a hawk dude? Even the military was with Trump. Noone likes war
    I'm not in favour of Hillary either.

Also, I'm Canadian

Let's be fair, we usually don't give a shit about what the world thinks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The next couple of weeks are going to be a legal circus.

The next 2 years are going to such. The last 2 will will a bumpy downhill race.

Except to see the role of the president redefined. An entire 8 years of this country is now up for question.
    More because of the vacancy in SCOTUS (and more vacancies if 2-3 of the die in the next few years.)
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Donald Trump - How America became the laughing stock of the world.
    Suppose that's better than the rape capital of the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Instead of electing a criminal who should be tried for treason, who has ties to a campaign manager involved in occult rituals and pedophelia? How about knowing what the fuck you're talking about before running your mouth on a country you don't live in. The people have spoken, now be a good loser and admit you're wrong.
    Are you retarded?

There is zero proof that any of those allegations are true. Fucking goddamned idiots like you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a voting booth, or this is what happens.

infracted - minor flaming
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    I think with everyone walking out of that glass building I know what it is that makes all the leftists so convinced they made the good choice without any critical thinking. They are sheep which are doing as they are ordered, without any ability for critical thinking. I hope more of these young people, a lot of them who are even older than me, will wake up someday.
    Deep and true on so many levels.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Bernie lost because his campaign was incompetent and because his policies alienated too many people. He lost, fair and square. Deal with it.

The problem is that you assgoblins have elected someone that basically goes against everything your messiah preaches, which is a level of cognitive dissonance that beggars belief. Bernie is and always has been strongly progressive from a social standpoint, and yet you elect an administration with a VP that genuinely believes in gay conversion therapy.

To say nothing of anti-vaxxing, rejection of climate change science, and a whole host of other things that are pretty much completely counter to Sanders' positions. I swear you people are all literally retarded or something.
    Nothing that happened to him was fair, and now you get to deal with the results. I hope you enjoy it. I will.

Oh look, America became great already. Too great to care about anyone else.

It's rather amazing how much suburban whites forgave Trump in the last few days. Clinton really needed those controversy's closer to Election day.