Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What's with all the pence fearmongering? Surely he can't be worse than Bush.
    Probably not worse than Bush, but he's certainly not much better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I imagine the Klan is very happy tonight.

Congrats Trump supporters, you own what happens for the next 4 years!

I just hope the fully Republican controlled government does cause too much damage before the midterms. 2018 is certainly going to be an interesting year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The Supreme Court would just put the matter back into the hands of the individual states again.

There are other legal ways to reside in the US.
    Which means its back to be repealed in the majority of the state.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The Supreme Court would just put the matter back into the hands of the individual states again.

There are other legal ways to reside in the US.
    Which means it goes back to being illegal in half the country. Fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Wisconsin is his. It's officially over now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    No, they overestimated the intelligence of Americans.

Trump's support comes from non-college educated whites. He is getting destroyed with college-educated voters. Also, Hillary is winning the popular vote by around 1.3%.

So really, what's happening is a millions of uneducated morons who live in swing states got duped by lying hypocrite Trump.
    And millions more remained apathetic
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It's not premature. Hes won. No arguments about it. Its been safe to say for hours now. However, this late. its for sure. Nothing is going to suddenly change it unless the electoral college in every state that hasn't voted goes hillary.
    then why isn't the media calling it? remember how everyone thought clinton had this in the bag?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/news/u...cid=spartanntp

WI Just rung in with Trump at 276.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    wait what my math has him at 264 with pennsylvania wisconsin still has a decent amount of vote left. where you getting 277 from?
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ele...ral/president/

278, he just got a 1 vote district. It's done.

then why isn't the media calling it?
    My question exactly.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

he hasn't won yet.
    Yes he has, it's over. Just not official. Trump will win Wisconsin, it's impossible for Clinton to win it.

/end.

I will be celebrating tonight with a large hot chocolate with whipped cream and to honor our new president I will dust the top with red sprinkles.

AP just confirmed Trumps win.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Your personal beliefs on Obamas merits don't put weigh the fact he screws up so much while in office that a majority views to be true.
    Obama has a 55% approval rating, higher than Reagan.

15+ Year Old Account
    The choices have been made. CONGRATS MAGA 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    How hard is it to get a weed card?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They crossed the streams.
    "Fast, modify that RNG!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    You mean like those polls, which were also based on 'actual data', predicting a landslide Clinton victory?

C'mon man, don't fall for stats criticizing the plans of a presidential candidate in the run up to an election. grain of salt hehe
    Yeah, those things are entirely the same... I would bet a lot of money that most people who vote haven't participated in any polls, because the majority of the american people work a lot, and what little spare time they have, they wouldn't spend on polls. And the majority of working people probably voted for Trump because he is seen as anti-establishment, where Hillary is 100% pro-establishment.

People voted for Trump in the hope that things will change, let's see what happens.

Edit: Also, it is such a huge shame that Bernie was "sabotaged" as much as he were, because for any sane and educated person he was by far going to be the best president among the three.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I'm dying of laughter now:
    That's not even the whole thing. Check it out now: http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

He's been sitting at >95% since 11 PM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    American politics is so personal, it's almost like policies are an afterthought. Quite odd.
    You don't win by having superior positions here. You win by convincing people your opponent is worse.

Hillary Clinton failed on what should have been a slam dunk. She is shamed forever.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Quite the opposite.

They've explained they greatly underestimated the non-college educated white male voter.
    Hillary loss the non-college educated white female vote too I suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

then why isn't the media calling it?
    Why would they? Trying to drag out the views by keeping people interested. Its over. Done. Hes won. Hes leading in everything they haven't called.

And they called it right as I typed this. Hes at 276 at the time of my typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?