10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump isn't perfect but he is the lesser of two evils.
    The lesser of two evils is not an acceptable view for the leader of a nation.

I demand a revote. Obviously the meteor got lost on it's way here and we should stall for time until it makes it's impact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    It's mainly media. All of Europe has this mini-revolution of opinions atm if you haven't noticed.
    It is not mainly the media, the only politicians I've seen supporting trump are either far right or nationalistic in nature. Nearly everyone else has shown at the very least a mild disstaste for the man and it just goes up from there.

He doesnt represent something good, for anyone, he represents what happens when a people get so desperate for change, they'll literally take any chance they get.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Yeah, if you're part of the angry, disgruntled masses who feel like the elite keep shitting on you, you'll pick the obnoxious guy every single time, if only because voting for him is like throwing a molotov at the establishment.
    The sad part is they are actually dumb enough to believe the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ohhh the huemaneteeeeeeee
    That stuff should've been up for votes instead of judicial decree's. The left is paying the price though now lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Can we please get more irrelevant opinions from Europa?
    Why is it irrelevant? If this goes well in your country we could see more and more people leaning to the right here and in the end that will probably change more for us than you. However if you're talking about brainless bashing of Trump I do agree it's not really adding a lot except of a few really rare individuals who can actually speak instead of just insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    No. Trump will just let Russia walk all over NATO.
    Sounds like Europe needs to learn to defend itself and up their GDP contribution to their military.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    It was both political correctness and the corruption. The political correctness did not stem from Hillary. People just knew she would be a president that would keep pandering to those individuals. The democratic party as a whole would.
    As for the bolded part. You are absolutely fucking delusional.
    Bullshit.

Democratic policies, like Obamacare, the auto bailout, payroll tax cuts, paid parental leave, debt-free college, benefits the white working class, and the middle-class people.

"Those individuals". LOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    As a guy who lives in (almost) Russia.
    What do you mean by almost? Expecting to get annexed soon? lol

It seems a certain shirtless orc also weighed in on the election, in fact predicting in 2 years ago:

Ha ha, you libtards got Pharsalus'ed (after the famous battle where Julius Caesar was the underdog and trashed Pompey, the 'establishment' darling).

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-09 at 08:49 AM.

11/9. The worst American tragedy since 9/11.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzrishi View Post
    you know what will stop illegal immigrants from coming for good? remove dual citizenship. if you want to be an U.S. citizen, then you have to give up your original citizenship. this move will solve SO many problems if it is implemented. we will have no more (or less) israel influences if trump implements that. In reality, even trump has to bow down to his fking jewish master.
    Yeah not going to happen. Many citizens born in the United States have dual citizenship.

mainstream media dont like him because he is harder to control like hillary(hes not part of the secret society), but now he won, i wonder how much he will do hes fking jewish masters bidding.

we will see..... i hope it turns out alright, for us U.S.A. though, not israel
    Your obvious bias is showing.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I'm still unmarried so if any of you americans wants to live in germany, just DM me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    It seems a certain shirtless orc also weighed in on the election, in fact predicting in 2 years ago:

Yeah and things went so swimmingly for them.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    That stuff should've been up for votes instead of judicial decree's. The left is paying the price though now lol.
    Sure thing

When do we vote on what rickjameslich does with his life? But for real though, that being second on your list is lulzy. There are certainly millions of real reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    The deplorables and all the alt-right kids just legitimized themselves.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I truly understand the drive to stick it to corruption, but this is just damaging.

Alienating a large part of your country and the world, I dont see how that would ever benefit the US.
    If we're being perfectly honest though, I think progressives may have started drinking our own Kool-Aid about how inclusiveness and diversity would be an automatic win-win that would make everyone's lives better. It won't - if all groups are to be equal then minorities and women will be better off but white men will come down a few pegs, and I think that for so many voters at the ballot box that fundamental fact outweighed whatever idealism or optimism they could muster. The white male vote looked out for their own best interest here, as they always do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm sure he'll come out and offer to re-do the election, what with it being rigged and all.
    If it was rigged then fight back, don't let the system cheat you.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Sounds like Europe needs to learn to defend itself and up their GDP contribution to their military.
    They're too busy investing that money into the people themselves and having higher quality of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    My god.. the left are a bunch of really really bad losers.
    Just like you told us in the Brexit treads, just say congrats and move on.
    Trowing your little hissy fit isn't going to do anything.
    I think I muttered a half-hearted congratulations a while back.

It would be a bit more full-throated if the anti-establishment actually got what they wanted: anybody who actually wants money out of politics but voted for the GOP voted for the exact opposite of that.

America said loudly that we don't like the establishment- but voted for the party (not necessarily the man) that wants even more money in politics. I'd give a hearty congrats- Trump won fair and square- but I really think America just cut off its nose to spite the face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Which why Trump's election is good for Europe. This election was basically win-win for Europe.