Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I just switched to enh from elemental and only have trinkets from WQ.
    Agi + mastery (850)
    Agi + mastery (840 + socket)

I thought these were absolute garbage because elemental is supposed to stay away from raw stats trinkets and go for proc trinkets only.

Is that list telling me my trinkets are actually ok? For casual heroic raiding.

Deleted
    They're excellent trinkets. Of course there are better ones, but until you get them, there's nothing wrong in using those.

Deleted
    Sweet! That makes me happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by asamu View Post

This one should be up to date. Was updated 10/17.

Something to note about Spontaneous appendages though: As your gear gets higher ilvl, and mastery/haste get higher it will sim less relative to other trinkets, since the extra procs it's giving matter less. I have an 880 SA, and it sims for less than an 875 agi+mastery stat stick from nightbane and an 865+socket arcanocrystal.
    this is surprising actually, I have a plaguehive (admittedly it's 885) but the proc is doing around 7-8% of my damage on some pulls, whereas my 875 appendages would rarely beat out an 840 fan on pure damage done. i know the proc adds up on the appendages, but anecdotally that's surprising

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamandbread View Post
    this is surprising actually, I have a plaguehive (admittedly it's 885) but the proc is doing around 7-8% of my damage on some pulls, whereas my 875 appendages would rarely beat out an 840 fan on pure damage done. i know the proc adds up on the appendages, but anecdotally that's surprising
    my 865 appendage is better than my 880 plaguehive, tentacles proc stormbringer which trigger windstrikes granting you attack speed so more chance to proc stormbringer, honestly during tentacle uptime it's very uncommon to not be on constant stormbringer uptime, so yes the tentacle are about 3% damage but the damage you gain just by procs is insane, the only situation I would use my plaguehive is for a heavy aoe situation or a boss that moves too much which would waste tentacle uptime

Don't have arcano or nightbane yet but I assume that the more mastery you get, the more the appendage will be less useful since you'll not be able to use all these procs in that short time and it will be better to have them on a longer period

Atm at 80% mastery with appendage I can use most of the procs (still lose some when it procs too much like during a bl or ursoc proc) but with 10 or 20% more mastery It might be impossible and would be better to switch to another trinket
    Last edited by mmoc0f11effab7; 2016-11-02 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Domoda View Post
    I just switched to enh from elemental and only have trinkets from WQ.
    Agi + mastery (850)
    Agi + mastery (840 + socket)

I thought these were absolute garbage because elemental is supposed to stay away from raw stats trinkets and go for proc trinkets only.

Is that list telling me my trinkets are actually ok? For casual heroic raiding.
    Mastery stat sticks are very good for enhancement, haste ones are not bad either. There are better ones out there, but those are perfectly fine if you just switched.

bumping because i want the new trinket list~~~

Hey guys, I was wondering if some enhance of you tried the caster trinket from Shade of Mediev? I got my hand on the chest for the boost, but still wait to drop the trinket.

Aran's Relaxing Ruby

Any sims out so far? And also, we're still looking for how much the buff for the chest on trinket...

http://puu.sh/s97Tc/b762f45890.png

Updated list. Pulled from the shaman discord, courtesy of @wordup

Just a quick question about trinkets:

I got BTI 850, SA 850, Devilsaur 840 and a Arcanocrystal 860. Which combination is better overall? With 20% haste and 76% mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Updated list. Pulled from the shaman discord, courtesy of [MENTION=539123
    wordup[/MENTION]
    I must say I'm surprise that Aran sim's so low... but a trinket like Eye of Command, that gives crit (worst stat) is Sims so high...

If if got the chest that empowere these trinket, can it be take into account in the Sims? Or is it too complicated?

Quote Originally Posted by Samgrilla View Post
    I must say I'm surprise that Aran sim's so low... but a trinket like Eye of Command, that gives crit (worst stat) is Sims so high...

If if got the chest that empowere these trinket, can it be take into account in the Sims? Or is it too complicated?
    Aran's has a -50% proc chance penalty for enhancement, and Eye of Command is hugely overbudget if you can just sit on a target and keep the stacks up the whole time (obviously performs worse if you have to target swap).

Crit is not necessarily bad its still valued at "ABOUT" .75 of Agility and the static Agility on it is pretty good

add to that it gets buffed by 30% if you combo it with the chest and it can be very decent for those who weren't lucky with drops

does the static agility on it get buffed by 30% too ? Im assuming not because that would be sick

Deleted
    What about the ethereal urn ? is it better than appendage ?

Trinket list is a few posts up .. SA is our Best trinket at the moment so no

One thing I'd like to add

Please don't spread misinformation about something you don't have hard evidence of .. saying something like SA's value will go down as our ilvl goes up is false and has no ground whatsoever unless you have something to prove otherwise

If you have questions and don't want to wait for someone to reply to you on these forums you can always get an answer from the shaman discord channel there's always people there who can reasonably give you a satisfying answer
    Last edited by Devious009; 2016-11-09 at 08:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    Trinket list is a few posts up .. SA is our Best trinket at the moment so no

One thing I'd like to add

Please don't spread misinformation about something you don't have hard evidence of .. saying something like SA's value will go down as our ilvl goes up is false and has no ground whatsoever unless you have something to prove otherwise

If you have questions and don't want to wait for someone to reply to you on these forums you can always get an answer from the shaman discord channel there's always people there who can reasonably give you a satisfying answer
    ethereal urn is not in this so read it before you bring your salt

we're not spreading misinformation it's just that we say sometimes we can barely use all the procs from appendage and could be even worse later with more mastery

who said I didn't want to wait ? It's the first time I ask this and must be the first time it's asked on the shaman forum

well from someone saying crit isnt bad I should not expect much
    Last edited by mmoc0f11effab7; 2016-11-09 at 09:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
    Aran's has a -50% proc chance penalty for enhancement, and Eye of Command is hugely overbudget if you can just sit on a target and keep the stacks up the whole time (obviously performs worse if you have to target swap).
    Not only that, but even if we switch targets we will get up to 10 stacks very quickly due to our fast auto attacks. So while it suffers on target switching, it doesn't suffer as much for us as it would for a class with a slow twohander.

Quote Originally Posted by megamo View Post
    What about the ethereal urn ? is it better than appendage ?
    The urn has exactly the same stat budget as WQ mastery trinkets so just look at its position on the list
    Last edited by Shauren; 2016-11-09 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    Crit is not necessarily bad its still valued at "ABOUT" .75 of Agility and the static Agility on it is pretty good

add to that it gets buffed by 30% if you combo it with the chest and it can be very decent for those who weren't lucky with drops

does the static agility on it get buffed by 30% too ? Im assuming not because that would be sick
    Thx for the answer, I still manage to get a 865 SA and a 880 BTI. But since yesterday I got a 895 nightbane chest, I was wondering if it could be good to match it with an empowered trinket of Kara. Was lookingat the Aran (seems OP with outr mastery, on pacts in Mythic +) never suspect the crit one. The info i was worried was because of the empowered. For Aran, the 50% penalty is implement inside it, or simply because its procs out of spells?

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    http://puu.sh/s97Tc/b762f45890.png

Updated list. Pulled from the shaman discord, courtesy of @wordup
    In fairness, we should put the outliers part here as well. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.2by9b7oj4qo1