I truly believe they couldn't have fielded a worse candidate than Hillary, the fact that they cheated Sanders out of the race as well probably didn't help.
    On top of that, the media going so absolutely mental in their anti-trump campaign probably had a reversed psychology effect on people as well.

That being said, I'm not American and I didn't vote - however, even if I could I don't think I could've gotten behind either of the two candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    It was expected.

People got tired of SJW, of inappropriate tolerance in areas where it wasn't needed, of absurd level of political correctness.

It couldn't just go on like this further.
    Only the redpilled basement-dwellers, our glorious keyboard warriors of the internet think that "too much political correctness" is the cause of this catastrophe.
    I keep underestimating how well the rednecks are at getting their ass to the voting booths when they are scared and angry. If only the sensible people in America were as determined.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    Ironically Trump is in an excellent position to begin a political dynasty of his own. Both of his sons have been very active in his campaign.
    It counts on how good of a president he is, George H bush did okay and his son got elected, GW did horrible and sunk his brothers chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I place this defeat squarely on the Democrats. Trying to prop up a candidate with such a questionable background that it was bound to blow up in their faces all in the name of "First Female President."

At least I don't have to listen to 4 more years of bullshit conspiracy theories like "SHE'S COMING FOR MY GUNS!!!" and such. Unfortunately now it's going to be 4 years of delusional rhetoric like "OL' TRUMP'S GOING TO FIX THIS COUNTRY!!"

Four years of King Trump. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Sorry but having you're head screwed right and being part of the souless left are mutually exclusive positions
    Fixed for you
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Unless she is a terrorist i think she will ok. Typical kind of hysteria suffered by leftards
    yeah she's a bit of an idiot honestly. She's posting about how thankful she is that she has already applied before Trump is able to enact his policies, she still doesn't state which one would stop her legally moving there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    Clearly its because they didnt read enough redpill and /pol.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account

Go some important relevant information for those thinking about fleeing to Canada from the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, a lot of Trump supporters are not religious bigots. That's just what the liberal media wanted you to believe. Keep drinking the kool-aid darling.
    Of course Pussygrabber supporters aren't religious bigots - they're bigots who pretend to be religious (really, it's screamingly obvious that they, like President-elect Pussygrabber himself, barely know anything about the religion they pretend to be followers of, much less be any good at following it).
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Demons aren't even real.
    Keep going down your path and you will find out how wrong you are mate
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

I honestly think you'll be just fine. Here's a good luck wink thrown your way.
    LOL thanks, I need it and I feel like shit atm so I'm going to bed.

You all have fun now, don't burn down MMOC damit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    If he had shit policies and couldn't get beaten, then the Democrats need to look at themselves and ask why not enough people found them appealing.
    This.

It isn't rocket science, either. Yet a lot of people on the 'Left' are completely delusional and rabid. Which really sucks because they're definitely capable of pushing some beneficial policies and ideas when they're not going completely over the top. Even now my Facebook and Tumblr is full of people treating this like the end of the world. Not a single one of them is taking a step back and asking what they did wrong and what could be done better? They're blaming 'White People', completely oblivious to the discrimination and hatred that they're spewing.

Oh, and these are the same people who spewed 'love and tolerance conquers all'. Virtue signalling and hypocrisy at its finest, I suppose...

(...and I say all this as someone who technically leans 'moderate left' for many aspects of politics.)

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Only the redpilled basement-dwellers, our glorious keyboard warriors of the internet think that "too much political correctness" is the cause of this catastrophe.
    I keep underestimating how well the rednecks are at getting their ass to the voting booths when they are scared and angry. If only the sensible people in America were as determined.
    Not very progressive of you to be a bigot.

big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    A person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Well, I guess putting hollywood stars to TV and telling voters not to vote for Trump wasn't the best strategy after all.

Anyway, quite interesting days a head! It at least isn't going to be boring next 4 (5?) years.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    This is fucking amazing

Considering one of Trump's main points, especially early on, had to do with all the PC bullshit going on nowadays? No, I don't think I'm overstating it. There are a lot of people in America fed up with the PC shenanigans. PC can go die in a fire where it belongs. People need to have thicker skin and grow a pair for a change.
    Early on, but his campaign was essentially let's stick it to the establishment and all of our problems will be solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Whelp we were starting to not be completely hated around the world, but here we go! Back to being the international laughing stock.
    Yeah that's totally wrong. The international reaction is that you got your country back.

A lot of the west will hopefully follow and get back to be being run for the people again

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    Keep going down your path and you will find out how wrong you are mate
    Even if I'm wrong I'm quite fine with this path.

Deleted
    It's 'interesting' to see Russia celebrate Trump's victory. More global instability works well for them. Trump removing US support from NATO and the military presence in the region means the two superpowers can start wars against small countries wherever they please without the other interfering.

Now all we need is a new version of the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact and WW3 can begin.

Yeah that's totally wrong. The international reaction is that you got your country back.

A lot of the west will hopefully follow and get back to be being run for the people again
    You can't be serious. Every news agency from South Korea and Japan to Western Europe is reporting complete dismay, financial shock and emergency meetings regarding future security policies. The only political leaders who have voices their happiness are nazi parties and extreme right groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephronz View Post
    As a New Zealander, all I am wondering now is ... what happens when Trump faces his court cases in December (if he isnt up for any, sorry for spreading misinformation) and gets found guilty from them if a judgement is rendered before Trump gets sworn in?

Is it going to be a slap on the wrist, or is there some sort of legislation that states if you are found guilty of a crime that could lead you to spend x time in Jail, he doesnt become President.

Just wondering, not trying to troll or anything.
    Dunno, but good news is if you are from New Zealand you should be getting your first American Nuke pretty soon since we will be handing them out like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Yes keep screeching out your little insults without realizing these are the exact reasons why you now have a orange colored sociopath as a president.