Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Dunno, but good news is if you are from New Zealand you should be getting your first American Nuke pretty soon since we will be handing them out like candy.
    I was waiting for the first paranoid post from you.
    Delicious leftist tears yum yum

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I hold the firm belief that celebrities should stick to doing what they do best - be it acting, singing or whatever. I don't feel as if many of them - if any - are truly in a position to realistically speak on behalf of other people. They live in a completely different world and are utterly unaffected by most of the issues that plague regular people. Even those that come from 'humble roots' usually come to embrace a more luxurious, out of touch lifestyle. They also tend to parrot what is seen as popular in entertainment industry and so they get a smug sense of satisfaction because other, equally rich and influential individuals agree with them.
    is there any vids of Lady Gaga (or should I say Wah-Wah) breaking down backstage? Heard she lost it after hearing the news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I place this defeat squarely on the Democrats. Trying to prop up a candidate with such a questionable background that it was bound to blow up in their faces all in the name of "First Female President."
    This is exactly my feeling as well. They ignore the anti-establishment feeling and arrogantly put forward a candidate who, fairly or not, is seem as the embodiment of establishment politics, with unfavourables which are unprecedentedly high, in comparison with everyone apart from her opponent. However, because he represented an extreme he was always going to have high unfavourables while electrify certain groups, while a middle of the road candidate should not have high unfavourables!

The establishment has brought this on themselves by making the people pay for the financial crisis and letting the perpetrators off scott free. Now we have Brexit, Trump and right wing populism. Fucking thanks for this self-inflicted wound.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I was waiting for the first paranoid post from you.
    Delicious leftist tears yum yum
    Where is that tears are so delicious meme when you need it? or world's smallest violin.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If the conservatives of Norway promised to use the oil money on building a wall to keep Syrians from entering the country, they would have committed political suicide.
    That's exactly what they are doing and there have been a big case recently about several millions NOK being wasted on empty reception centers, yet there is no political suicide apart from people telling Sylvi Listhaug to hang herself on facebook(wow, golly gee, how unexpected!)

You people are so delusional holy shit, i blame people like you entirely for Trump winning.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The international reaction is "LOL".
    I am talking about countries that matter
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I hold the firm belief that celebrities should stick to doing what they do best - be it acting, singing or whatever. I don't feel as if many of them - if any - are truly in a position to realistically speak on behalf of other people. They live in a completely different world and are utterly unaffected by most of the issues that plague regular people. Even those that come from 'humble roots' usually come to embrace a more luxurious, out of touch lifestyle. They also tend to parrot what is seen as popular in entertainment industry and so they get a smug sense of satisfaction because other, equally rich and influential individuals agree with them.
    Because trump didn't declare that any sports stars supported him right? It's only celebrities we should ignore and not NFL stars peddled by a candidate crying about such celebrities?

Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    The financial markets just tanked. I suppose money doesn't matter to many countries though, especially to Trump who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth?
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-11-09 at 10:04 AM.

Well... hopefully congress will be able to keep him in check. Even if he's the president I sincerely doubt he could pass some of his more "interesting" ideas.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    What the hell are you going to do in New Zealand? Run after sheep? You know there's absolutely nothing in there?
    1) New Zealand is awesome (volcanoes, geysers, islands, sailing, hiking, kayaking, hobbit holes) and 2) I'm not living (or working, or gaining citizenship) in New Zealand.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You can be delusional all you want, but you're objectively wrong. Americans just elected a moronic, bigoted, racist and sexist reality T.V star.
    Oh well, at least Putin likes him!
    Hi Hillary. We are waiting for you speech. Hurry it up
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Hey, after 40 years of it failing to work, maybe it'll work this time.
    Any day now. What if the trickle got frozen because the disparity within the US would make the top akin to actual mountains where it's freezing and shit, and now that enough of the frozen trickle has accumulated, the lower classes are in for an avalanche of prosperity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    The international reaction is "LOL".
    Not quite. Certainly there's people who feel that way but there's plenty of people who don't - it's a divisive issue and to pretend otherwise is dishonest. As is claiming that everybody who supports Trump is a 'racist' or a 'bigot'. If people truly, honestly want to learn from this then they'll consider why he won and try to find some sort of compromise in time for the next election instead of pushing the 'racist/bigot' narrative which has backfired both in the UK and America.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    its where all this "pc/sjw" nonsense stems from. however. there may be some truth to it. hillary has long been villified for not being a "traditional woman".

What the fuck guys?

Deleted
    What are the countries that "matter"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You can be delusional all you want, but you're objectively wrong. Americans just elected a moronic, bigoted, racist and sexist reality T.V star.
    Oh well, at least Putin likes him!
    Atleast he is not Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If that is true, how stupid is the average voter then? "I don't like Hillary's smug face" Oh, for fuck sake! People should focus on the politics. If you're pro-choice, vote Hillary, if you're afraid of immigrants, vote Trump.
    "I don't like Hillary's smug face"

It goes far beyond that, and i am sorry you fail to understand why Clinton is a shitty human being that was the worst possible candidate to keep Trump away from presidency.

Deleted
    I bet you thought you were real smart when you wrote that. Guess what? I'm from a country that doesn't matter. I'm richer than you are. Future is bright for me. How about you?

Since you're on the internet, here's a hint, go check global news sites from Asia and Europe. People all over the world would be laughing at you if the situation wasn't so tragically serious and threatening.
    Last edited by mmoc92c203c636; 2016-11-09 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I place this defeat squarely on the Democrats. Trying to prop up a candidate with such a questionable background that it was bound to blow up in their faces all in the name of "First Female President."
    Nothing questionable about her background. Warmonger, who takes money from Saudi, Qatar and other ISIS sponsors.

I'm going to copy a post I made elsewhere here because this is fully how I feel...

Now we see how the republicans can handle this... If they go full evangelical christian and try to repeal gay rights and ban abortion. The republicans will never win another election as long as this generation lives..... They need to find a way to balance pushing their agenda without setting the nation back... Push laws to protect Christians who don't want to be forced into baking a cake for a gay wedding or get their business shut down for trying to protect their freedom of religion but don't ban the gay wedding.... Don't set back our nation. Move forward and unite the country....

We live in a different time than 30 years ago and lets hope the republicans in full control realize this and don't try to set back freedoms 30 years because if they do. It will be the last time they are allowed to do it. We put you in office we can make damn sure you never get there again. And This is coming from someone who was against gay marriage (I believe in civil unions). and was anti abortion (outside rape/incest) for a long time.... We cannot move Forward without allowing people freedoms to choose to make their own decisions If that means that we have to grit our teeth That is progress... When One side is happy 100% of the time your doing it wrong When both sides equally love you and equally hate you then your doing something right!!!!

Now lets move on into the new america... Lets rebuild our economy and fix this divide in our Nation based on race. Lets truely work together and find a way to Make America Great Again

Good Night and God Bless America.