10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Ahhhhhh, the sweet tears of PC, multiculturalism, SJW's, feminists and LGBT's are priceless.
    Yes, what a victory for racism everywhere. Congratulations.

Deleted
    Ahhhhhh, the sweet tears of PC, multiculturalism, SJW's, feminists and LGBT's are priceless.
    I love me some delicious liberal PC, multiculturalism, SJW, feminists and LGBT tears, although they must be salty has hell.

Let the far right rise up everywhere !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Hey now, don't forget to congratulate the misogynists, the plain-old xenophobes, the bigots, the neo-nazis and the whole anti-science, fake religion crowd (and the hucksters that fleece them) - they all won big with the election of President Pussygrabber, too.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Deleted
    So much racism, and homophobia, and who knows what else. So much that a fucking gay Jew Milo was promoting Trump from the very beginning.
    Oh, now you'll say that he hates Jews and gays.

Trump thanks Hillary.

And you guys called me crazy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    So much racism, and homophobia, and who knows what else. So much that a fucking gay Jew Milo was promoting Trump from the very beginning.
    Oh, now you'll say that he hates Jews and gays.
    Arent there plenty of video's where he says that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jullyx View Post
    What a hateful thing to say
    I'm sorry, I forgot to add cuck tears to that list as well.

Deleted
    I'm sorry, I forgot to add cuck tears to that list as well.
    You also forgot to add mainstream media's tears.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Republicans gained full control of the state and enacted many of the GOP's plans.

Cut taxes on the wealthy, cut taxes on business, privatized medicaid, cut education spending, etc...

The end result being all of the businesses and rich just pocketed the money and ran, no new jobs were created, the state is broke, government employee pensions were destroyed, etc.
    Privatized Medicaid or really any drastic cuts to Medicaid is what worries me the most about the Republican's controlling so much now. I have a serious medical condition and rely on Medicaid to be able to afford my medicine.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Deleted
    Right right of course.
    Please continue to do the same thing that got Trump elected. Labeling anyone who disagrees with you as a racist/homophobe/w/e-phobe.

Have some cheese with your wine sore losers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be interesting to see if Clinton wins the popular vote with California's returns. If she does then it just goes to show how divided this country is. I didn't vote for Trump, but he will have his work cut out for him in unifying us as a country once again. I sincerely hope he can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Right right of course.
    Please continue to do the same thing that got Trump elected. Labeling anyone who disagrees with you as a racist/homophobe/w/e-phobe.

Nicely put.

Congrats to Trump - now to enjoy the implosion of certain individuals on this forum who were so smugly arrogant in threads such as these.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn.

Feelsgoodman.

Deleted
    One of the saddests days of history. A 70 years old fool and racist, with a very dangerous speech, have access to the nuclear football.

Today, ignorance, fear and cowardice have triumphed. Enjoy your leader.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post
    One of the saddests days of history. A 70 years old fool and racist, with a very dangerous speech, have access to the nuclear football.

Cry me a river

Dress warm in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma443 View Post

Hillary called the latin voters tacos, let's stop with the shit flinging.

I'm happy for the guy, everyone thought he was a joke when he announced he'll candidate.

Greatest troll in history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Right right of course.

Well, at some point you have to ask yourself, "who are these other people voting for the same person as me?" You might not be a racist, but one look at the average Trump voter should have been more than enough reason to not vote for him.

Deleted
    Well, at some point you have to ask yourself, "who are these other people voting for the same person as me?" You might not be a racist, but one look at the average Trump voter should have been more than enough reason to not vote for him.
    Do you think racists did not vote for Hillary as well? What if a racist agrees more with Hillary's economical plans? Would that stop him/her from voting for her? Would a racist voting for Hillary Clinton stop you, a non-racist from voting for her? Actual racists and not the boogie-men then PC crowd creates do not care about the candidate. They will be racist and commit racist acts regardless.
    And to be clear I did not vote. I m not a US citizen and I no longer live in the US but I was watching the elections very very closely since the start and saw both piles of crap steaming from miles away.
    Sadly, Donald Trump was the pile o crap that smelled less. If I still lived in the US I do not know if I would vote for Trump. But I sure as hell would NEVER let myself vote for Hillary Clinton.