10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I wasn't alive then grandpa.
    Apparently you weren't awake during history class either.
    Putin khuliyo

At least Paris is locked in for 4 years but time to see what damage an entire Republican government can do to the fragile process of tackling climate change. I'll console myself with the fact that if they do fuck it up it'll be the hot Republican heartland that takes the most major damage of the western nations.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Segregation is the reason we have anti-discrimination laws.
    All first world countries have anti-discrimination laws. America isn't really unique in that regard, it just sunk to more of a low before shaping up.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    totalbiscuit is a twat, he quit mmo-c after having a tantrum as well
    He was in MMO-C?

10+ Year Old Account
    You didn't start a malpractice lawsuit if it was a medical error? Why eat 170k if you don't have to?
    Complicated, more or less my father didn't want to sue "it won't change anything". It took about a year to get everything straightened out, a chunk of the bill was paid before her passing, the rest was put on Credit cards and hospital bills kept coming in months later after her passing. All the credit card companies forgave the debt on notification of her passing except Chase, they threatened to take the estate which was my fathers home if the debt wasn't paid off. The hospital waved all the bills received post death which was about $40,000 worth.

The point was the cost of the procedures.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    *Looks at the post, reads it, isn't moved by it*

All i'm reading is this, "Wha, trumo won, wha he is sexist, WHAAAAA HILLARY WAS PERFECT". Pfft, please, hillary was going t be just 8 more years of obama, about time we got change in this country. Who know mate, you might like him. He was only elected today.

Besides, I'm not really a trump supporter either, I voted third party. So, you know nothing of who I voted for, nor does your white knighted mind suggest that I give a shit about what you say, triggered liberal.
    Considering that Krazy's post doesn't even mention Hillary or cover Trump's sexism, your literacy skills suck hardcore balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Have you heard what gay conversion therapy is? Victims have killed themselves as a result of it. Not something most people would want a vice president, democratically elected, to support, especially if they're the kind of person who'd be targeted.

I don't think it's "triggered" when it's an emotional response to a real concern.
    So? Think I care? I'm not gay, nor do I know any gays. Sure, it may be a real concern to some, but it's their fault! They're gay! Also, commiting suicide? How old are they, like, 15? Like jesus, just because some gay conversation therapy is happening, doesn't mean that it's the end of the world.

Damn. But hey, People do get triggered over the littlest things, so..ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    What a silly knee jerk

That's really sad that he values tantrums over his fan base.

Just another person who simply doesn't understand how much power the president has.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As a whole, most likely not (though that makes me confused what the "everything they stand for" was then), but this election was polarized as hell and this was one of the polarizing factors. Anti-PC being more prevalent was pretty much the point, I think.
    lets stop with the euphemisms, what some call "pc", others call "constitutionally protected rights." the anti pc crowd are eager to step all over those, dems have been a champion of them by comparison (with one notable exception), for quite some time. But they go about it pretty slowly & conservatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Considering that Krazy's post doesn't even mention Hillary or cover Trump's sexism, your literacy skills suck hardcore balls.
    And considering that if you go to his twitter page, you see nothing BUT hillary posts, and so forth, you lack proper knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Apparently you weren't awake during history class either.
    Oh I was awake alright. My teachers didn't really care for me interrupting them and correcting their mistakes though. So what makes you think we are headed towards segregation again? I mean is it your own racism you have inside that is fueling it? What signs are there that this is happening? I see no evidence unless you can provide a real basis to take this from a non starter.

yet the far left likes segregation. where have you been the past year?
    Then it must be a relief to you that there is barely even a center left in US.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    He was in MMO-C?
    yeah, and all he did was whine and then threw a tantrum and never came back

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    LOL TotalBiscuit quit reddit
    IIRC he has ~1 year left, so I feel kinda sorry he has to go out seeing the world heading the way it is.

yet the far left likes segregation. where have you been the past year?
    Why give attention to the attention seeking crazies? I don't like that they're hijacking my political leaning.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I think I would have known, being a Norwegian myself. The conservatives have indeed a very strict immigration policy (which also contributes to the centers being empty), but they're not going to build a wall/fence along the Norwegian border that will cost us hundreds of billions. Just saying that would make them look incredibly stupid. Yes, they appeal to the stupid and fearful, but it's not THAT bad.
    And Trump isn't going to build a chinese wall to shut out Mexico either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    He was in MMO-C?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/618905-TotalBiscuit

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    And what if the baker's beliefs was a refusal to sell to black people? We've been down this same road already. We can't allow business to discriminate or we make those who are discriminated against into second class citizens.

What if the gay couple is in the bible belt and all the bakers in the area refuse them? What happens when it goes beyond cakes and becomes healthcare? Transportation?

We've been down this road before, only it was black people rather than gay people. It doesn't work. It harms the country.
    Then I guess religious freedom should just be tossed to the wind then? Without any thought to how it can be protected as well? With absolutely no sort of compromise in the process? All because two dudes want to stick their dicks in each others' buttholes? Yeah, ok. Equality for all......but apparently only if you adhere to modern, liberal idealism.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So? Think I care? I'm not gay, nor do I know any gays. Sure, it may be a real concern to some, but it's their fault! They're gay! Also, commiting suicide? How old are they, like, 15? Like jesus, just because some gay conversation therapy is happening, doesn't mean that it's the end of the world.

Damn. But hey, People do get triggered over the littlest things, so..ehh.
    Ladies and Gentleman your average trump supporter ^^^^ Ding ding ding ding

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    All first world countries have anti-discrimination laws. America isn't really unique in that regard, it just sunk to more of a low before shaping up.
    I know. Just one of the Republican party platforms is allowing people to discriminate based on sexual orientation.