Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    For your weaknesses: You have a tank and a DH with short interrupt CD's, a mage who has a slightly longer CD on it. It'll be fine.

DH doesn't have any taunts outside of tank spec though, so the druid would have to do it.
    yeah 3 is enough so it's fine. but sometimes we change the druid for a shaman, and then it's just interrupts gallore.

Deleted
    Tank: Prot Pala (me)
    Healer: Holy Pally or resto shaman
    Dps1: Enhancer
    Dps2: Firemage
    Dps3: Hunter

Alternative:
    Tank: Prot Warrior
    Healer: Holy Pally
    Dps1: Boomkin (my other main)
    Dps2: Fire Mage
    Dps3: Enhancer

But there are so many viable comps and classes, it all depends on the player. There are almost no "bad" classes for mythic+ except spriest (poor aoe) and arcane mage (poor sustained aoe) IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    But there are so many viable comps and classes, it all depends on the player. There are almost no "bad" classes for mythic+ except spriest (poor aoe) and arcane mage (poor sustained aoe) IMO.
    Shadow becomes really good in 10+ (especially for tyrannical) due to insane boss dps. Even on fortified, shadow aoe becomes actually quite good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Shadow becomes really good in 10+ (especially for tyrannical) due to insane boss dps. Even on fortified, shadow aoe becomes actually quite good.
    Ok then, wouldn't know that since I haven't run with a SP since +4 or so.. and at that time snap aoe was the way to go.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyu View Post
    What is your 5 man dream team for M+?
    Tank: Brock Lesnar
    Healer: Jesus
    Melee 1: Chuck Norris
    Melee 1: Mike Tyson
    Ranged: Shaq

Bear tank
    Resto shaman
    Havoc DH
    Fire mage
    Anything

15+ Year Old Account
    Spriest
    Fire Mage

Holy Paladin

Druid Tank

5th can be anything really.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Well technology just isnt there yet for my dream team. It would be four of my clones armed with telepathy. Wait you asked about world domination right?

we run with what we jokingly call a gimp group because 2 of us are on off specs were not too good at, but its fun

Bear (me, MS is balance)
    Aff lock
    Ret Pally
    Enh Shammy (MS is resto)
    Resto druid

we don't really push for high rankings or anything, just do em for fun (and usually drinking). also were the only guild group that has cleared kara
    gogo gimp group!

Guardian druid, resto druid, fire mage, frost DK, another ranged of some kind

I see enh/havoc/mm doing disgusting amounts of dps with guardian/vengeance and resto druid/shaman. Watched a few guys run 15 with this like it was a 10.

Deleted
    Fire mage, mm hunter, havoc dh, holy pala, guardian druid is probably the dream comp for me.

Fire mages and mm hunters do sick single target with pretty good aoe dmg. Havoc does insane aoe dps and decent/mediocre single target. Mage provides time warp, dh and hunter has short cd interrupts, and they all provide decent aoe cc. Guardian druids do sick aoe dps which helps alot.

Havn't had a chanse to run a team like this tho.

We are usually prot warr, resto druid, havoc dh, fire mage and rogue or another havoc dh.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2016-11-09 at 10:37 PM.

A DH/DK tank, just for getting together and aoe dps. Me as ret, frost mage and shadow priest. Haven't a preference for the healer, but I would say resto druid.

Tanks: Blood DK or Havoc DH.

Healers: Holy pally (usually myself) or resto Druid.

Dps: Fire mage, WW monk and balance Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior tank, Resto Druid, 3 fire mages

Bear tank 2x Fire mage holy paly and warrior/dh/rogue

I'm honestly surprised by all the people choosing prot warriors. I even saw a "they have a lot of utility" pop up, they're not even close to paladins/druids when it comes to utility. Druids/Paladins also do way more DPS and can cheese more tactics so I honestly have no clue other than a good friend/themselves are playing a prot warrior.

7+ Year Old Account
    Prot Warrior or Bear
    Mistweaver or Druid or Shaman
    Marksman Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Windwalker or Havoc or Enhancement
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    I run a group with me, Paladin Ret/Prot, monk Windwalker/Brewmaster, Shadow priest, resto druid and frost DK.

I picked from some of the best in my guild. Sadly the main tanks are elusive or don't like compromise, so i invested some on my prot spec and me and the monk swap duties depending on the afixes.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I ran with Blood DK, Resto Shaman, Ret Paladin, MM Hunter and Fire Mage for my 15. Immunities, AoE stuns, great ST damage, great passive cleave and decent AoE. It's all around a decent composition.

It really depends on the affixes, sometimes I wish we had a resto druid or a holy paladin for their ability to damage a bit on bosses when there isn't much damage going on.