Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    its because Hillary doesnt divide the country up like Trump. Many liberals do not tolerate intolerane. If you are white then you might be too privileged to see it but if your a minority of any kind its perfectly justified why people attack trump and dont respect your "political opinion".
    what the hell

The fault lies squarely at the dnc. They could've had Sanders running, but instead colluded with a Wall Street shill. Sanders would have won in a landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Actually... MSNBC had polling data last night that showed college educated whites went overwhelmingly for Trump.
    No. Let them keep shit talking people. I am sure it will work again in 2020

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be interesting if we re-visit this thread in four years time just to see what a success or failure Trump has been. I'm not very optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I didn't call you stupid. I simply said that he was heavily supported by the uneducated which were those that couldn't see through his lies.
    You're so quick to throw jabs that you don't realize that you insult a lot more people than you intend to, apparently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Except what I'm saying is based on things that Trump has actually said and done. His entire campaign was founded on deporting people. He's been recorded on tape multiple times admitting to assaulting women. His VP is notorious for his support of gay conversion therapy (which make no mistake is literally torture). He's discussed not accepting election results. This is not equivalent to racist right wing conspiracy theories from when Obama got elected. Obama said nothing like what Trump has been saying so any similar accusations from 08 were pure fearmongering.

The only thing crazy here is that a man can do all of those things and become president.
    Deporting illegal immigrants, he has not said he will allow sexual assaults, his VP hasn't got a mandate to torture gay people and him saying he may not accept the result if he felt the election was rigged is not grounds for any sane person to claim "The worry is whether or not there will be elections in 2018 and 2020. That's no exaggeration."

That is an exaggeration and paranoid nutjobbery.

You are exactly the same as the crazies on the other side of the political spectrum, you are fearmongering just like they did, you just don't have the wits to realise it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    You people are cute. It's statements and ignorance like this that lost Hillary and liberals the presidency.
    "You people", how deliciously wonderful that you think you represent the majority of the country. You won because there wasn't enough enthusiasm for Clinton, thanks to the mainstream media, not because your "Anti-PC" shenanigans won anything. "You people" cried, bitched and moaned yourselves to sleep for 8 years, wishing you could openly be openly anti-pc. You won, so get off your lazy asses and help to fix the country you tried to ruin, since 2008.

My guess is 4 years of gloating and full ignorance like the campaign that was run by your billionaire, but please believe what you want. Nice to know your "bi-partisan" posts of the past were pure bullshit. "You people" tend to revel in deceit don't you? just another petulant poster, who pretended to be bi-partisan. Which "swamp" did you crawl out of to vote with all your glorious ignorance?

But "us people" is why she won the popular vote right? Talk about sacks of shit and a rigged system. That makes 2 elections in my lifetime where useless idiots have been appointed President against the will of the people. Good game, rigged indeed, by the uneducated.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-11-09 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    People here really want to have Soros ridden dictatorship. Your beloved Clinton is just a puppet of powerful and evil people. Glad she lost.
    Rather than have the evil people behind the scenes, I guess some prefer to place the devil in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because it doesn't matter what Trump says. People will continue to insist any criticism of him is based in lies and liberal tears (but what's the difference, mirite?).
    Everybody not on the far rigth is a dirty liberal, thats what!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    First of all, that's a bunch of bullshit. The alt right was HUUUUUUUUUGE in this election. Just do some actual research and see what Breitbart and Infowars has done.

Secondly, the reason it took 2 elections is because Obama was an inspirational figure and Hillary wasn't. The 3 things I said weren't separate from each other, but actually worked in concert.

This election went to Trump because of apathy from moderates. They felt like they were choosing between the lesser of two evils. That wasn't a problem with Obama, the moderates were inspired by him. They came out in bigger numbers than the racists. This didn't happen this time, because Hillary's campaign thought they could rest on Trump being a joke. They didn't inspire the people to come out, until about the 3rd debate. But then the FBI pulled their bullshit.
    Yeah the vast, vast majority of voters don't read Breitbart or Infowars. "See what they've done" what have they done? Wrote a bunch of shitty propaganda articles to appeal to the same small group who reads them?

The alt-right didn't do shit and your answer doesn't explain why you think they did.

Your second answer is fine but I still don't think racists won him the election more than protectionists and xenophobes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Came to laugh at you progressives. Just bend the knee, it's where you belong anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The problem is that you couple your Uncle with people that have absolutely nothing to do with your Uncle lol. That's like me saying "all Obama supporters are cop killers" just because some weirdo in Texas that shot a few cops was an Obama voter. It's a bitter pill to swallow but the liberals have been the true villains of this campaign, mainly the younger ones. You know who you are.

Please see below. Like I said in my experience most are at least in some extent. I haven't encountered a Trump voter without some sort of resentment towards Muslims, African Americans, or Asian people. If you aren't racist good for you. Being a racist is terrible, but Trump is a racist, he has a history of being a racist, and know the world will link you with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    I'm not saying all Trump supporters are racist, but based on my point of view from the Trump supporters I know (which given is a small sample size) most are.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    This election just shows that democracy just does not work out in countries where most people are stupid af.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Came to laugh at you progressives. Just bend the knee, it's where you belong anyway.
    Stay classy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiwassaying View Post
    Oh look. More of the same.
    No, not more of the same..
    Stating the obvious.
    You just don't like the facts.

It would be all on Clinton if we had:
    1. Same or lower voter turnout overall. - That wasn't the case.
    2. Same or lower voter turnout on Republican side - That wasn't the case. More voted.
    3. Same or lower voter turnout on Democrats side - That wasn't the case. More voted.
    Conclusively, it's not on her.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    This election just shows that democracy just does not work out in countries where most people are stupid af.
    This is wrong actually. I want people to watch this video.

Democracies only work in a population that is educated.

Deleted
    You miss my point. What I actually said is that a Billionaire that has never had to do real work a day in his life is more in touch with people than Hillary.

People would feel like they have more in common with Beyonce than Trump, but they still see eye to eye with trump over Hillary. That is some next level of bad. It's like losing an Israeli election to Hitler cause people feel like they agree with Hitler's policies over yours.

It's embarrassing.
    Oh I see. That makes sense.

Though I don't think Hillary is less out of touch with people. She's a career politician. All she does it talk and she's good at it. As any politician, she would say anything her advisers will tell her to say to make it look like she's closer to whatever audience she's talking to. Its all fake. Like any other career politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    You were right until you got here.

What has Trump said that he should be thrown in jail for? You are the real fascist here if you think speech should be controlled and enforced by law.
    You know I spend a lot of time pointing out the hypocrisy that these people have, and it seems to go over their head.

Congratulations America for voting a compulsive liar that doesn't even have the trust of the lawyers he pays, that basicaly has been breaking trade-agreements on every end possible, flat out doesn't pay things the bought or projects he started, doesn't see a flaw in shooting women and children or using nuclear bombs because he is literally to dense to grasp the concept of a nuclear war or the concept of deterence. A man that still seems convinced that touching womens genitals unsolicited is A-Okay when he was of the young and uncaring age of 50. A man that has no idea what is going on in the world today, exists on imaginary wealth and is the first to sell each and every single one of you out if it serves him right. A man who lacks the abilities mentally, morally and the experience to do what he was elected for. A person nobody likes but you, the voter since even his neighbors can't smell him since they actually took and got the time to know what a piece of garbage he actually is. A man immidiately gaining support by every person or party that can be considered borderline hitlerian while also being very hitlerian himself and being elected by the literal KKK and the kind of guy that was fine with being endorsed by utterly racist groups like found on breitbart and 8chan to just name two of the many.

I don't care how fucked up Clinton was - and by all means she definitely was - there is no way to defend voting for this man and if you want to call me a liar i suggest you educate yourself on what i said. I for one - unlike most of you - did my homework. Im just happy its not my country right now. There is making a choice or voting against the establishment which i both understand and can absolutely agree on... and then there is the total disregard for the consequences of your actions.

Sure. As long as you are happy i guess... Lets see how long you are.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-11-09 at 02:05 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

This is wrong actually. I want people to watch this video.

Democracies only work in a population that is educated.
    Love that channel it's on my favorites.