Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krachaboras View Post
    So week before I got boots and my 855ilvl boots with socket was better, yesterday I got pyro bracers !!!!
    I got the pyro bracers and some Titanforged 895 crit and haste boots, my luck certainly turned around quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    It's almost like these boots are a straight troll for not getting the pyro bracers, it makes you hardcast pyro when you don't want to. When this happens to me i cry a little bit inside everytime, as by the time i've realised i am hardcasting pyro, its probably too late to cancel it, so i let it finish and spend that time wishing i had the bracers........................

I can't wait till some 865 crit boots drop so i can just put them in the bank and stop this torture.
    Now everything makes sense lol, I have been hardcasting Pyro way more than before but i just hadn't thought it would be because of the boots... and it definitely is, i can't cancel the damn thing by moving because of the proc, sigh that does indeed suck.

Problem is I have no boots to replace them if I get another legendary now lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    My first legendary was the neck with absorbshield after 8 days on 110. Boots were the second after 12 days.
    Hm what can i say? At least i get some legendarys...lol.
    Our dh got 3 legendarys, all are crappy.

I would not have a big problem with that but the fact you have to sit on the bench because other player do more dps because they have legendarys just suck. At least i could progress and kill the eye, cenarius and xavius, but still I am one of the worst dps because of my bad luck getting dps legendarys.
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2016-10-31 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaimaNd View Post
    My first legendary was the neck with absorbshield after 8 days on 110. Boots were the second after 12 days.
    Hm what can i say? At least i get some legendarys...lol.
    Our dh got 3 legendarys, all are crappy.

I would not have a big problem with that but the fact you have to sit on the bench because other player do more dps because they have legendarys just suck. At least i could progress and kill the eye, cenarius and xavius, but still I am one of the worst dps because of my bad luck getting dps legendarys.

I'd say that this is the biggest flaw in the legendary design, high end guild (or guilds that have a-holes for glead) will bench people for their "bad luck" of not having the BiS legendary, this does indeed suck. Sorry to hear you got benched due to this man...

Cheers,
    Light

Quote Originally Posted by fragga View Post
    Well after 12 days and 20 hours played on my Mage at max level, I finally got my first Legion Legendary! Norgannon's Foresight! Now let me tell you a little bit about these bad boys...you will all be crazy when envy when I give you the low down on these beauty's!
    Lmao, OP. I feel your pain. I got Norgannon's back on September 16, and said this about it -

"Few things about it from the limited testing I've done.

- The proc shares the exact same buff icon as the "Nightwell Arcanum" buff of the 2 piece bonus from the Head/Shoulders of Court of Starts/Arcway. This is potentially an oversight, because it requires an addon to track them together properly otherwise.

- It seems to proc very often. I was just spamming instants for a good while (5 minutes) on a target dummy and the proc rate was ranging anywhere from consecutive procs to 8+ casts in between procs. No idea how accurate that small a sample size is though.

- Once the proc is active and you've chosen a spell to start casting, if you stop casting that same spell, you will lose the buff. You cannot be midway through a cast during the buff, decide on a different spell, and then change accordingly. Tracking the proc closely is necessary because you never know when you might be spamming a pyro-chain only to realize you're hardcasting a pyro now because Norgannon's Foresight proc'd." - http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42355265

Deleted
    I got them too yesterday... It is frustrating that I finally got a legendary only to find they are inferior to my LFR boots with crit that procced to 860.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    I got them too yesterday... It is frustrating that I finally got a legendary only to find they are inferior to my LFR boots with crit that procced to 860.
    Surely the int on the legendary boots makes it worth equipping them over your 860 boots?

Deleted
    Surely the int on the legendary boots makes it worth equipping them over your 860 boots?
    Crit is worth more than Int

Deleted
    Depandant on what you are running before hand, its different for everyone. For me the boots where a 19% upgrade on my stat weights on pawn so a no brainer(even tho the proc is shiezen)

Quote Originally Posted by Articon92 View Post
    Crit is worth more than Int
    Yes but its all still dependent on your individual stats, just because crit is worth more to you than int does not make it a blanket reason for anyone else. The better answer is, sim your gear as due to the fact of how high crit is rated as fire, the boots may not be a dps increase..............see how easy that was, just a few little lines of text on how not to be an asshole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post

Yes but its all still dependent on your individual stats, just because crit is worth more to you than int does not make it a blanket reason for anyone else. The better answer is, sim your gear as due to the fact of how high crit is rated as fire, the boots may not be a dps increase..............see how easy that was, just a few little lines of text on how not to be an asshole.
    The sour part is you finally get a legendary, you have to use math to calculate if it is actually an upgrade (over an 860 item mind you). So I can choose; an 860 epic item or an 895 legendary item that might be marginally better but comes with a very inconvienent proc. This should not be the case if you talk about a legendary. It should be a no-brainer to equip it no matter what. For now I keep running with my 860 because I prefer the 2% crit over the increase in int + the inconvinience of the proc.

Deleted
    The sour part is you finally get a legendary, you have to use math to calculate if it is actually an upgrade (over an 860 item mind you). So I can choose; an 860 epic item or an 895 legendary item that might be marginally better but comes with a very inconvienent proc. This should not be the case if you talk about a legendary. It should be a no-brainer to equip it no matter what. For now I keep running with my 860 because I prefer the 2% crit over the increase in int + the inconvinience of the proc.
    Yep, the value of secondary stats are pretty much the nail in the coffin for most of the crap legendaries and further exemplifies how badly designed the effects were on some of them, since you could overlook that you are missing your favorite stats, if the proc was anygood. For me the whole ethos behind a legendary should be its proc/effect, the fact that its 895 ilvl is nice but should be in no way the best thing about them.
    Last edited by mmoc6c2e0bc3b9; 2016-11-09 at 11:00 AM.

21 days played in legion and this is my first legendary drop. FML.

That's your choice I suppose but chances are you are gimping your DPS by doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You're better off deleting these boots and hope that the "bad luck" system see that as you not having a legendary. Same goes for a few others. THats how "great" this system is.
    That does ipen you up to getting the boots again.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBR View Post
    Now everything makes sense lol, I have been hardcasting Pyro way more than before but i just hadn't thought it would be because of the boots... and it definitely is, i can't cancel the damn thing by moving because of the proc, sigh that does indeed suck.

Problem is I have no boots to replace them if I get another legendary now lol.
    You'll probably get more dps out of wearing no boots and equipping the bracers than keeping the boots to maintain a full set of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    You'll probably get more dps out of wearing no boots and equipping the bracers than keeping the boots to maintain a full set of gear.
    Or he could just make a cancelaura macro? Problem solved

I have orange boots and last week got my first mythic cache from enclave mission, guess what i got?
    Cenarius boots!!
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skorot View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Norgannon's Foresight
    /cast Pyroblast
    This is just sad.

A macro to cancel the effect of a LEGENDARY item to stop it fucking with our rotation.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze