Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Parents Of Dead Pizza Hut Robber Are Mad That Their Son’s Victims Had A Gun

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016...utm_source=dvf

On October 30, an armed man and two others attempted to rob a Pizza Hut restaurant in Charlotte, North Carolina. One of the armed robbers was shot and killed by a Pizza Hut employee. Now, the parents of the armed robber are speaking out, questioning why the Pizza Hut employee shot their son in the head in self defense with a handgun the employee legally owned.

The parents, Temia Hairston and Michael Grace Sr. understand that their son, Michael Grace Jr. broke the law, but they don’t think defending the employees at the restaurant with a gun from an armed robber was just.
    What kind of logic is that?

The "he dindu nuffin" logic.

infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-09 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    Why do you care so much?

Shouldn't you be out at a trump victory party grabbing some pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Why do you care so much?
    Because it's off-topic forum, not Trump-only forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Shouldn't you be out at a trump victory party grabbing some pussy?
    I do that on daily basis, but thanks for caring about my sexual life.

I read the article. And I don't particularly have any strong view on either side of this debacle.

Their son worked at the restaurant he was robbing at some point, and apparently had friends there and wouldn't "dare hurt anyone". He carried out, or at least participated in, the robbery to provide for his child. No one knows his personal predicament or even his financial stance, but he must have bee desperate to do this, if what his parents say is true.

But on the flip-side, why didn't his parents aid him if he was in financial straits? or perhaps they too were financially burdened. To the robbery at hand, he was armed and with two other people. Why wouldn't the employees think that their lives were in danger? Did the people there at the time know this man? An employee wouldn't stop to think, "Isn't he the one who got fired before? Is he picking this place cuz he knows we'll be fine? is he really gonna pull the trigger?"

Most people at this point don't even get past "Isn't" in their thoughts before they're shot dead.

It is tragic, for both sides, that a man had to result to robbery to provide for his child, and lost his life for it. It's also tragic that parents have to bury their own kid. But, at the end of the day, the employee exercised his/her right of self defense when they thought their life was in danger. I don't think anyone here is to blame, personally. A man was desperate to provide for his child, and resulted in doing something that he paid the price for with his life, to someone who was in their full right to defend themselves by law.

Deleted
    Walks in to rob the place, gets shot.
    I see absolutely no issues here.

Don't want to get shot? Don't rob the place.
    Quite easy id say.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are idiots.

If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

And nothing of value was lost.

Make america great again

One dead dindu nuffin at a time

Infracted - Fobidden Topics
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-11-09 at 04:22 PM.

Deleted
    Sounds like a headline from the Onion

I thought this article was a joke article too. After looking it up , it appears to be real and hilarious. These people are delusional and systemic of a society that thinks they deserve everything.

“If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement.” This is the best part. If she actually thought this, then why woudl her son need to have a gun to kill people. It's not his place to kill people........

“Even a criminal has a right, to a degree,” said Grace Sr. “I’m not advocating what my son did.” hahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    reminds me of parents and friends of school shooters

Oh he loved his family, he was quiet, he would never do anything like that.

All #BLM parents think their criminal offspring are angels...

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Do we seriously need threads every time someone is upset at the consequences their child received as a result of committing a crime? This shit has been going on since forever.
    I needed a laugh, it made me laugh a lot. I looked this up and watched the entire interview with the delusional woman. If you need a laugh(pointing at the democrats) you shoudl watch her interview. I love how she asks why he had to be shot in the head. hahahaha

Deleted
    He was obviously an innocent angel and didn't deserve to die.

the part i found to be rather amusing was “If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” Hairston told WBTV.

now if law enforcement had killed him, a whole new load of blm crap would pop up. its almost like they WANT something like that to happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    The "he dindu nuffin" logic.

infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Lawl you got infracted for stating a fact

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    “Even a criminal has a right, to a degree,” said Grace Sr.
    Yeah, a right to be shot and killed if his crime reasonably threatened the safety of another person... and committing a robbery with a gun certainly qualifies.

Anyway, this is such a load of bull shit. Sure, his circumstances were horrible and if he was really doing this for his family, that is understandable. Someone shooting him in self defense is also understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    the part i found to be rather amusing was “If there was to be a death, it was not the place of the employee at Pizza Hut. That is the place of law enforcement,” Hairston told WBTV.

now if law enforcement had killed him, a whole new load of blm crap would pop up. its almost like they WANT something like that to happen.
    Damn, their agenda got ruined thanks to some fast food joint worker...! How dare he!

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Lawl you got infracted for stating a fact
    it's gen-ot, can't be helped

i dindu nuffin wrong!

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-11-09 at 06:35 PM.