10+ Year Old Account
    I love all the people saying "leftist being typical leftist whinging cheesy dick waffles" for being not happy with the result and protesting and rioting in some cases. When yet there was statements coming from plenty of people holding their guns saying they're ready to riot if Hillary won. You live on the other side of the same coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Spryte View Post
    People love democracy, until they don't get what THEY want.
    "Democracy"

You mean the electoral college system that handed the presidency to someone that didn't win the popular vote? How is that democracy?

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    AMEN!!!!

Also non-college educated men voted for trump 82% to 23%. The statistics on this election are fascinating.
    what is the stats for black people with no education? i would have to guess almost 95% of them voted for hillary.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Burn shit down. Don't argue, just burn and destroy.

Don't waste your breathe.

They were upset for being called racists, sexists, homophobes... so don't call them those names anymore in the future, actions speak louder than words anyway.
    Calm down Oberyn, remember what happened last time an arrogant fool tried to take on a Mountain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    "Democracy"

You mean the electoral college system that handed the presidency to someone that didn't win the popular vote? How is that democracy?
    You mean the same electoral system you would be defending if the other person Won?

now now, don't be a hypocrite.

All that's happened in my town is a couple of high school and university students skipping school and yelling at the capital for a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    -Snibbidy Snab-

Furthermore these groups were not preaching equality, they were preaching superiority and reverse oppression against whites, men, heterosexuals, christians. The medias attempts to bring the liberal minority struggles to the forefront of the American people, and exploit their victimization actually ended up painting the entire liberal party as the villain.
    Auuuughhhh, this always causes me to sperg out out. There's no such thing as "Reverse" oppression(And other -isms and -ists), it's just oppression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    I love all the people saying "leftist being typical leftist whinging cheesy dick waffles" for being not happy with the result and protesting and rioting in some cases. When yet there was statements coming from plenty of people holding their guns saying they're ready to riot if Hillary won. You live on the other side of the same coin.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2016-11-10 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Oooh the hypocrites. This is exactly what we Trump supporters all said. We rioting in the streets? How about when you loses? And this is the first news message where I come across when I wake up. HAHAHAHA I can't stop enjoying this though.
    They burned American flags and other garbage :P

Not exactly a "riot" lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    You mean the same electoral system you would be defending if the other person Won?

now now, don't be a hypocrite.
    The electoral college has denied the will of the people twice in recent memory. Both times it has favored the republican.

"Democracy"

Democracy is not specifically one person one vote. Simple.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    what is the stats for black people with no education? i would have to guess almost 95% of them voted for hillary.
    95%? You mean the 3 that actually turned out to Vote?

i dont see how Liberals can stand up on that slippery slope they are living on. You mean he hasnt let loose with the nukes yet? I mean im in shock that the world hasnt already ended.

- - - Updated - - -

The electoral college has denied the will of the people twice in recent memory. Both times it has favored the republican.
    the will of the people and the will of California arent the same thing. There are other states in the Union you know, 49 of them to be exact. Just cause California is overwhelming in favor of a candidate doesnt mean they should automatically win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    Liberals acting like children again. Not real surprising if we are being honest.

Hopefully it doesn't escalate past what's already happened.
    Let's be honest. By the time half the U.S. population is left homeless after Trump decides it's a great idea to remove all their assisted living benefits that they need in order to, well, live...it's going to get a LOT worse than this.

It's going to be the next Civil War. Only guns are now a lot more frequent, and shoot a whole hell of a lot more bullets.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post

the will of the people and the will of California arent the same thing.
    Popular vote went to Clinton, not Trump.

Beginning of World War 3?

Or Iraq War is the Beginning of World War 3?
    We just don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there still riots going on?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Are there still riots going on?
    They're in Sacramento now and chanting for Calexit. The California independence movement is getting some pretty substantial financial backers as well and they plan a vote to be on the ballot in the 2018 election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cali wants to leave the US? Is that sustainable for more than a few years?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

USA is a modern developing country with nukes.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're one of two states that could actually support it, alongside Texas IIRC. Moreso if Washington/Oregon join in like was being discussed about earlier.

6th largest economy in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    All that's happened in my town is a couple of high school and university students skipping school and yelling at the capital for a bit.

Auuuughhhh, this always causes me to sperg out out. There's no such thing as "Reverse" oppression(And other -isms and -ists), it's just oppression.

I didn't say reverse racism... which is a state of mind and is simply racism.

I said reverse oppression which is an action, oppressing the people that are (or that you perceive are) oppressing you. It's an act of revenge, not an act of justice or restitution.